VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

LUD after 2 months

I just checked and see an LUD today. Hope some thing is going on....looking forward to...... Any ideas???

Good luck folks

RFE sent

Online says RFE was sent in my I485 case.I did not recieve RFE yet in the hand.Wanted to know what are the possible RFEs?.If USCIS raise RFE means
are they done FBI name check?.How much time they take to process the case
after i sent an RFE response?.

Pls see my signature

THe RFE goes to your attorney and most probably it can be EVL(Employment verification),Medical Forms, Pay stubs,W2, Education,Birth Ceritifcate etc.

Good luck

I got 2 LUD's in a row for 8/9 and 8/10 and then no LUD on 11 and 12th. I am not sure whats going on. With 14th August, it will be 60 days since I replied to RFE. Planning to call VSC on Monday

Good luck folks
have a nice weekend

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello Ziv,

I am just waiting to hear...hopefully seen..Good luck to you
There are not much approvals lately from VSC. The process is too slow. I received a letter in the first week of june saying that "pending the final review stage. please alloow us 45 to 60 days to send action notice". It is over two months, there is no change in LUD or status since then.

140/I485 ND: April 2004
140 AD: July 2005

Hi,

I called VSC today and they said my application should have been processed by this time. And the corresponding officer is on vacation. The rep spoke to her supervisor and she said the supervisor will re-assign the case to another officer and I should check in next 2 to 3 weeks.

Lets hope something comes out by that time

Good luck folks

how to best inquire status of RFE

Hello, All,

My RFE response was sent a bit over 2 months ago and not news yet. I called UCIS earlier this week and after going through the automatic system and entering my receipt, i got a message saying " the case takes 365-450 days. our rep. does not have any new information". it appears they do not want ask to call the rep. but on the other hand, on the ucis case timelines, it indicates if you do not get a response within 60 days, you can call to inquire.

can any one share what numbers to push in the ucis phone system to reach a rep. and more importantly, can we ask rep. for more status? thanks.

yfehgh

Got 485 RFE - -Evidence for not becoming public charge

Got Rfe on 485. It says -

Submit evidence that you are not likely to become a public charge. Evidence may include -
1. Original letter of continued prospects of employment with salary, or
2. Form s-134 to be completed by financial sponsor, or
3. Other evidence - bank letters etc.

Mine is EB2. Has anyone else got similar kind of RFE? Any input would be very helpful.

Thanks.

call experience to share

spoke to a cust. rep today. he said i can only make an inquiry when the processing date is more than 30 days past my 485 receipt date. e.g. 485 recevied on july 29, 2004. VSC currently processing aug. 19th. when they are processing aug. 29th case, i can make an inquiry as my case is then considered overdue. hope this helps. other members, pls share your experience as well. (see my postings 2 messages before this for more info)

485 Approved

Hello All,

Today Primary 485 is approved.

Will post the detailed mail later.

Thanks and good luck

Congratulations!!!

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello All,

Thanks and good luck

Hi rrcreddy,

I am happy for you as I have been following your LUD's since a while ago (we had the same LUD on the response for the RFE). For me - 39 more days until October 1st...

Good Luck!

Congratulations reddy .. enjoy the freedom !!!!!
I have been following ur emails closely aswell.

Gives us guys some ray of hope ..

All the best to the other guys waiting aswell.

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello All,

Thanks and good luck

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Congrats!!!

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello All,

Thanks and good luck

Checking this site after a long time.
Really happy for you. We started this part of the journey together. Congrats!! Enjoy, you should get your cards soon.
Best of luck.