VISA Information for Countries

Do you have a job in the US? Do you have sufficient funds in your bank account? Do you have a wife or other family in the US? All these things matter. Also, do you have a history of visa refusals?

australia visa

yeah i have job here, i have fund evidence, and also i have family here..and i give all that evidence to my visa but they rejected me because they afraid i am not come back to america. what should i do?this is my first time applied australia visa..should i talk to them about my visa refusal by phone?

australia visa

I need help, please.
I had been rejected for australian visa for twice with the same reason. The reason is I didn't satisfy subclause 676.221(2)(a), which reads that : This applicant satisfies the minister that the expressed intention of the applicant only to visit Australia is genuine.
I had submitted all the requirement that they want, but still I can't get the visa. I already bought my ticket and it is nonrefundable.
I don't know what should I do. Any suggestions?
Do you think i miss some important information?

Btw, do we need to have a green card as my status in America is asylum to go to Australia?
I don't have a green card yet.My green card is still in process.
I really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you so much.

I need help, please.
I had been rejected for australian visa for twice with the same reason. The reason is I didn't satisfy subclause 676.221(2)(a), which reads that : This applicant satisfies the minister that the expressed intention of the applicant only to visit Australia is genuine.
I had submitted all the requirement that they want, but still I can't get the visa. I already bought my ticket and it is nonrefundable.
I don't know what should I do. Any suggestions?
Do you think i miss some important information?

Btw, do we need to have a green card as my status in America is asylum to go to Australia?
I don't have a green card yet.My green card is still in process.
I really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you so much.

When I went to australia in 2002 or so..i had no gC either. After I had submitted the application, i got an email from them that they needed more evidence in order to grant me a visa. I gave them my house mortgage papers and a letter from my employer..I got the visa after a week. Plus I gave them copies of visas from other countries that I had visited(like Germany, India, etc)

Former Asylee + Greencard holder + Travel Document= need visa for germany?

Hi All,

I have a travel question. I am a former asylee with a greencard. I also have a US travel Document (2years valid). I have made arrangements to travel to Germany in about 3 weeks. I seem to remember reading that for greencard holders through asylum with a travel document. Germany does not require a visa. Can someone please confirm this?

If so, what proof should I present on arrival since I have no visa stamp?

My port of Entry and Exit is Germany. I will not be visiting any other countries.

Thanks!

only a refugee travel document, which is valid for 1 year, allows you to travel visa free to certain countries including germany. if your travel document is valid for 2 year, it means that it most probably is a reentry permit. usually, in the first page of the document, where you photo and information is, above your photo, it states if it is a refugee travel document (form i-571) or permit to reenter (form 1-327).

According to the Germany Missions in Los Angeles: "At this time, holders of US travel documents issued as refugee travel documents do not require a visa to travel to Germany for tourism, transit or business. Holders of US travel documents issued as Permit to Reenter need a visa according to their nationality. Please check the list of countries that requiere a visa on our website."

http://www.germany.info/Vertretung/usa/en/03__Consulates/Los__Angeles/03/Visa__Procedure.html

Don't apply for India Visa, they suck!!!! So don't waste money on your visa fees for India visa if you have RTD.

Yes it is the same. I went there last year with RTD and GC and no Visa. I had to pass secondary inspection en Canada(me and my 2 american citizen friends in my party)they were very, very nice I have to say..

Costa Rica entry requirements

New Visa Regulations

Effective February 16, 2009, nationals of countries that require a consular visa to enter Costa Rica are no longer required to apply for the visa, if the visitors are holders of:

A valid tourist visa, crew member’s visa, or business visa to enter the U.S., Canada or the countries of the European Union. The tourist visa must be stamped in their passport and valid for at least 3 more months.
OR

A permanent residence (green card), student visa (F1, J1), work visa (H1B, G4, etc.), or refugee status in the United States, and/or in any country member of the European Union or Canada, valid for a minimum of 6 months. Residency extensions stamped on passport are not accepted.
The passport expiration date needs to be over 6 months from the day of arrival to the country

Visitors are allowed to remain in the country for up to 30 days. All visa extensions should be requested at the Immigration Office in San José, Costa Rica

I have aquestion for the forum. I'm will be going on a cruise to Bermuda from NYC with my GC and a Reentry permit. I know that as a GC holder I dont need a visa to Bermuda but will they accept my reentry permit in lieu of a national passport? Thank you all for your help..

hey guys. the updated list of the country list for visa free travel on an RTD is below:

Belgium
Bermuda
Germany
Netherlands
Croatia
Macau
Montenegro
Slovakia
Hungary
Costa Rica

if anyone has any updates, post them here.

I think Kosovo and East Timor can be included, though a transit visa might be needed to go to East Timor via Indonesia or Australia.