• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

i am saying about this email. Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

I think this is normal email response once your case # is current. So you should get your 2NL soon.

As I mentioned in other post already, I called KCC yesterday and they told me to expect status change from now to August 30. That means everybody who are scheduled for October will get 2NL till the end of this month.

I think it referring to 9-11k case #. If I am not mistaken your case # is AS25xx. If so your # will be current by Nov and you should receive your 2NL by next month.

as if i will get my 2nd NL in september as u say. thanks for quick reply.

I think it referring to 9-11k case #. If I am not mistaken your case # is AS25xx. If so your # will be current by Nov and you should receive your 2NL by next month.
is there any problem during my interview if i marry few weeks before interview what should i show to the embassy to reflect that my marriage is true?

I also got same email from KCC stating the same to same reply while my case number is AS201400009***. and I dont thing I may get interview this november so I am also tensed due to same reason I am from nepal and my another brother too got same reply I cant say what does it means as it is not normal kind of reply that people get
Thank you for your inquiry,
Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region. Check VB.
That was response from KCC.

Is the message normal?

is there any problem during my interview if i marry few weeks before interview what should i show to the embassy to reflect that my marriage is true?

Please all, update your signature with case number like 2014EU0030XXX or 2014AS0009XX there http://forums.immigration.com/profile.php?do=editsignature to make it easier to answer specific questions.

To answer this question: It depends from what region you are. For some eastern europe countries or countries from Africa consular officers see a red flag when people got married very short before the interview. In this case make sure you bring evidence like photos, utility bills in both names or whatever to the interview!

Susie,

I already got mine and my number is EU00021***. Not current any time soon. So I have no explanation to that :)

The email (and update to website with 2NL) normally comes a couple of days after the visa bulletin that has your number as current.

There seems to be a delay with the October interview 2NLs, I'm not sure if this is usual for the start of the FY or not.

kayend ,

Can u please tell me what should i ask to KCC to know my CN status?MY CN is AS000065**

Last edited by a moderator:

If so, I think your initial application is single right? Since you get married after you knowing you selected for DV. You really have to prove that your marriage are genuine, meaning anything that you can prove that you and your wife has been planning to get marriage even before May 13. Anything like wedding photos and dating photos will help. But be prepare to get scrutinized by the CO.