• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

Highest case no. for nepal is 27*** its confirmed. becoz its my dear frend no.

Last edited by a moderator:
AS8000 - mid-late spring, maybe early summer. Nepalese number 13xxx would be closer to the end of fiscal year 2014.
I do not really think it is possible to make something like a schedule now.
What I can say for sure - number 8000 will get an interview, and nepalese number 13xxxx will most likely have it as well.
:D the maximum number of Nepal 27ххх, of Iran 27xxx.Even if it is a separate cutt-off, your calculations greatly mistaken.

Is there a confirmed case # of 27xxx for Iran. Nepal is confirmed.
everything is clear. Look at the movement in DV09, there was a maximum number 30ххх. So the numbers will move more slowly.

everything is clear. Look at the movement in DV09, there was a maximum number 30ххх. So the numbers will move more slowly.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean DV14 is similar to DV09? In order to confirm that, at least we need 2 pieces of information. The max case # and the number of selectees in DV09 to roughly calculate the % of holes. If it within 10-20% then we can say it is similar. Bangladesh did push up the % of holes but not sure whether it did in DV09.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean DV14 is similar to DV09? In order to confirm that, at least we need 2 pieces of information. The max case # and the number of selectees in DV09 to roughly calculate the % of holes. If it within 10-20% then we can say it is similar. Bangladesh did push up the % of holes but not sure whether it did in DV09.
a lot of holes, so 23 thousand winners have 28,000 number.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region. Check VB.
That was response from KCC.

Is the message normal?

Thank you for your inquiry,
Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region. Check VB.
That was response from KCC.

Is the message normal?

Are you current in Oct? If so then it means they haven't finished scheduling interviews for Oct yet,which would be why people don't have the 2nd NL yet.

If that is the case, Nepal very unlikely to be in the cut off countries. So, the max case # should be higher than 18k.
You are right.

Highest case no. for nepal is 27*** its confirmed. becoz its my dear frend no.
However, there are some exceptions.

1. He needs to be born in Nepal, or otherwise point Nepal as country of chargeability, not permanent residence
2. On the initial entry he should have pointed Nepal as a country of permanent residence as well. Otherwise he could have won with a much bigger number, even from Nepal. The limit is only for those chargeable to Nepal who select in the initial entry "permanently living in Nepal".

There are numerous examples of those in dv-13 who are chargeable to Uzbekistan, but select "permanently living in Russia" and still have very high EU numbers. About 1%-3% of natives to a country usually live outside

Ok so you'll probably be November then, possibly December if they move slowly. But it sounds like they may have already started sending the Nov files to the consulates then??

and if i am not current in oct is normal the email from kcc

The email (and update to website with 2NL) normally comes a couple of days after the visa bulletin that has your number as current.

There seems to be a delay with the October interview 2NLs, I'm not sure if this is usual for the start of the FY or not.

i am saying about this email. Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Am the principal applicant, can my wife contact KCC to know the status of our application?

Am the principal applicant, can my wife contact KCC to know the status of our application?

I think yes. Because when you contact KCC, they ask you whether you are the principal applicant or any other person. Then they also ask for some information to verify, e.g. case number, full name, and date of birth.

They started sending October files, we still don't know November cut-offs yet.

Ok so you'll probably be November then, possibly December if they move slowly. But it sounds like they may have already started sending the Nov files to the consulates then??