• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

firstnumeted

hi guys

my CN is very high i guess (2014AF00068XXX) :(

will i make it to the interviews?????????
note that i have send the forms to kcc by 13-6-2013

hit me

my cn is 2014AS000025** thank u for ur suggestion.

You are looking at the possibility of being current in Nov or Dec. You don't have a lot of time on your hands, so you need to proceed with marriage plans, if you want your spouse to get a visa when you do, quickly. Your marriage certificate should be received by KCC before your file gets transferred to the consular office in your home country.

On the other hand, you could proceed with applying alone, if time doesn't work in you favor. You can always sponsor your spouse after you receive your GC, but bear in mind it could take upto 3 years for your spouse to get approved if you decide to do this.

we can see in previous years kcc had provided more than 3500 visas to the country like Poland and Ethiopia.so is there any possibility that nepal will also expect the same number of visas if it crossed the country limit?

we can see in previous years kcc had provided more than 3500 visas to the country like Poland and Ethiopia.so is there any possibility that nepal will also expect the same number of visas if it crossed the country limit?

Where did you see that? No country is supposed to receive more than 7% of the available visas - so (at least since NACARA) the limit should be 3500

I suspect the limit is 7% of the difference of 55,000 and used NACARA. Not 7% of 50,000 (that is 3500). Most of the cases of violation are not violations then.

Yeah 3850 without Nacara - and the handful of visas that are above that are very minor exceptions (possibly babies born during the process?)

Probably if a baby is born after parent received a visa but before entry to the US. Then the baby does not generally need a visa in a lot of cases, but for statistical purposes, probably, the total includes the baby.

For all DV2014 AOS folks - Per the new memorandum , we can send the I-485 right now if it's current in Oct'13.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2013/August/DV-Related I-485 Applications .pdf

For example, the September 2013 Visa Bulletin will contain advance notification of FY 2014 DV rank cut - off numbers for October 2013. Persons having a rank cut - off number below that listed in the advance notification will be eligible to file their FY 2014 DV application immediately upon publication of the September 2013 Visa Bulletin (i.e., on or about August 9, 2013).

SO going ahead with sending the application tomorrow ! Guys - Please confirm if any doubts in this.

Thanks.

Where did you see that? No country is supposed to receive more than 7% of the available visas - so (at least since NACARA) the limit should be 3500
britsimon
it means 3500 is a total number of immigrant visa given to each country in this world?
for example in some country the number of selectee are only 2,how this 3500 work?

22nd August 2013, 11:31 PM #10 aset
Registered Users (C)

I'm guessing February-April. May - the latest.
My prediction for asian numbers is:
November - 2,500-3,000
December - 4,500
January - 6,000
February - 8,000
March - 10,000
April - 12,000
May - 14,000
June - 16,000
July - 19,000
August - Current

But it's only my guess though.
Sometimes I have psychic feelings

I donot why i also have same thought about the visa bulletien....
22nd August 2013, 11:31 PM #10 aset
Registered Users (C)

I'm guessing February-April. May - the latest.
My prediction for asian numbers is:
November - 2,500-3,000
December - 4,500
January - 6,000
February - 8,000
March - 10,000
April - 12,000
May - 14,000
June - 16,000
July - 19,000
August - Current

But it's only my guess though.