• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

kayend ,

Can u please tell me what should i ask to KCC to know my CN status?MY CN is AS000065**

You don't have to call KCC, you # only get current in next 2-4 months time. Check the month bulletin to know whether you case get current.

is there any problem during my interview if i marry few weeks before interview what should i show to the embassy to reflect that my marriage is true?

If you get married a "few weeks before interview" and simply show up with your new spouse for the interview without informing KCC first of your change in status, you will not get the visa. No amount of evidence you take along to prove that your marriage is real will help you at that point in time.

If you need to get married, go ahead and do that long before your interview, then send new sets of forms for yourself and your spouse, with a copy of your marriage certificate to KCC immediately. These items will be added to your file before it gets sent to the US embassy and your spouse's name will be included on your IL. Then prepare to prove that your marriage is genuine at the time of your interview.

is there any problem during my interview if i marry few weeks before interview what should i show to the embassy to reflect that my marriage is true?
They need time to issue a visa number for your spouse. If you do that, there will be a delay for your spouse.

If so, I think your initial application is single right? Since you get married after you knowing you selected for DV. You really have to prove that your marriage are genuine, meaning anything that you can prove that you and your wife has been planning to get marriage even before May 13. Anything like wedding photos and dating photos will help. But be prepare to get scrutinized by the CO.
before may 13 or nov 13

before may 13 or nov 13

He meant May 2013 - i.e. before you knew you were selected for DV. As Kayend mentions, the CO will be looking for evidence that the marriage is genuine and not just a sham marriage to benefit from the DV selection. People have been caught doing that and prosecuted, so they do not take those cases lightly.

He meant May 2013 - i.e. before you knew you were selected for DV. As Kayend mentions, the CO will be looking for evidence that the marriage is genuine and not just a sham marriage to benefit from the DV selection. People have been caught doing that and prosecuted, so they do not take those cases lightly.

britsimon is it soo late to get married what should i do plz give suggestion

Has anybody receive his/her 2nd NL? Come on guys, what is happening???????????????????????????

Has anybody receive his/her 2nd NL? Come on guys, what is happening???????????????????????????

What's the stress about DV 2014 people receiving 2NL? It's the beginning of the of the FY for them for goodness sake. It takes a while for those current in October and possibly November to start receiving 2NLs. The beginning of a new FY has always been like this, nothing strange or different with these set of winners. I wish people will read and stop stressing needlessly over this!

What's the stress about DV 2014 people receiving 2NL? It's the beginning of the of the FY for them for goodness sake. It takes a while for those current in October and possibly November to start receiving 2NLs. The beginning of a new FY has always been like this, nothing strange or different with these set of winners. I wish people will read and stop stressing needlessly over this!
Relax buddy!!! I was just showing my concern for them. It is a fantastic feeling to get the 2nd NL, I was just inquiring for that. Sorry for asking this, I will be careful next time!!!!! Relax, again!!!!!!

ya i see plz clearly say me what should i do now

Do you have a high CN? My suggestion would be for you to get married before your CN becomes current, then send out new sets of forms to KCC (I'm assuming you already sent out your own form to KCC), for yourself and your new wife (again assuming you the selectee are a guy). You will need to include a copy of your marriage certificate with the documents you're sending to KCC.

When you go for the interview with your wife, you will need to prove you guys had been dating for a while before your marriage, you will need to provide pictures taken when you guys where dating, marriage pictures, evidence of on going communications before the marriage, etc. The CO may ask questions about how you met, when and where you met each other, things you guys did together, places you visited together, etc.

Do you have a high CN? My suggestion would be for you to get married before your CN becomes current, then send out new sets of forms to KCC (I'm assuming you already sent out your own form to KCC), for yourself and your new wife (again assuming you the selectee are a guy). You will need to include a copy of your marriage certificate with the documents you're sending to KCC.

When you go for the interview with your wife, you will need to prove you guys had been dating for a while before your marriage, you will need to provide pictures taken when you guys where dating, marriage pictures, evidence of on going communications before the marriage, etc. The CO may ask questions about how you met, when and where you met each other, things you guys did together, places you visited together, etc.

my cn is 2014AS000025** thank u for ur suggestion.