Update on USCIS website

I am so frustrated with the delays and stuff, almost giving up hopes of getting green card!! It's bloody just too long, now I have to renew the EAD/APs too, it's all just too painful. Get one thing done, another comes thing comes up....

just venting out....

joyd

joyd said:
I am so frustrated with the delays and stuff, almost giving up hopes of getting green card!! It's bloody just too long, now I have to renew the EAD/APs too, it's all just too painful. Get one thing done, another comes thing comes up....

just venting out....

joyd
Venting out is good man .. doesn't it feel like sometimes that you could just go over and smack these morons ... ;)

No update yet .... neither on AILA or at uscis ... this is bit surprising .. looks like all the morons at VSC have gone for a holiday ....

dazzling said:
No update yet .... neither on AILA or at uscis ... this is bit surprising .. looks like all the morons at VSC have gone for a holiday ....
Wait a little more - this update will be a surprise. :)

Jharkhandi said:
Wait a little more - this update will be a surprise. :)
You bet. I have been waiting for this for a couple of days now .... lets see if your guess is correct .. I hope it is :)

It's not only VSC, none of the other service center dates are updated. Their schedule is twice a month, not every two weeks. This delay happens during every month with 5 Fridays, like July and April. Either the 2nd of the previous month or first of that month is delayed by a week. The first update in April came late almost a week too.

I140_2003 said:
It's not only VSC, none of the other service center dates are updated. Their schedule is twice a month, not every two weeks. This delay happens during every month with 5 Fridays, like July and April. Either the 2nd of the previous month or first of that month is delayed by a week. The first update in April came late almost a week too.
Well on their website, none of the Service Centers are updated. But if you go to AILA at http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=16,2921 you will find that only VSC and MSC have not updated their times. Since these two have not updated their times, the others have also not been posted on www.uscis.gov

The longest delay between updates so far (going back to 01/22/04 when I started tracking these) was between 03/04/04 and 03/22/04 (18 days).

This is a new record! :eek:

ETA

ETA-GC said:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

06/23/04 (+19 days):

I-765 (based on AOS) 03/29/04 (+19 days)
I-131 (AP) 04/08/04 (+2 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability) 11/19/03 (+40 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability NIW) 08/26/02 (+10 days)
I-140 (EB3 skilled worker) 10/23/03 (+9 days)
I-485 (AOS) 02/15/02 (+0 days)

ETA
Again you are first one to report. I don't know if you decide to move to 485 section who will help us with such nice analysis!

Here are some milestones:

I485 Processing Times
2.15.02 posted on 6.24.04
2.15.02 posted on 3.24.04
1.31.02 posted on 12.8.04
1.15.02 posted on 8.15.03

Have a nice day! :D

Last edited by a moderator: