Update on USCIS website

I am in the same boat ( EB3 RD April 30 ND May8 2003 ). I just called this morning to CIS and the lady says that I should wait till website shows that its processing for June 8th 2003 and only then she can open a case status referral for me. The website clearly says that you should wait 30 days after your date is shown and CIS had shown May 8th more than one month back.

How long should I wait to receive a notice or a decision?

If your case (form type) was filed on or before the processing date shown on the chart, or if the standard processing time has passed, please allow 30 additional days to receive a written notice or decision. This additional 30 days covers the time needed to: review your case, issue a decision, mail the decision, and allow for mailing time through the Post Office

Looks like VSC is working. Hope

140 EB2 to show August

And

140 EB3 to show July on next uscis update.

(Or even later :) so that everyone is happy.)

Am I asking too much?

Originally posted by I Have Patience

140 EB2 to show August

And

Am I asking too much?

NIW also moved a month hope this trend will continue.

Originally posted by I Have Patience

140 EB2 to show August

And

Am I asking too much?

If it hits August for EB3 I'll do a happy dance :D.

ETA

485 dates gone month backwards

The 485 date is gone back earlier for VSC is was feb 15th 2002 now it shows jan 2002 , is this true ?

Here's the changes in processing times (keeping in mind that the system appears to be changing)...

04/19/04 (+9 days)

(USCIS changes approach for I-140/I-485?):

I-765 (AOS) 02/24/04 (+63 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability) 07/18/03 (+28 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability NIW) 07/15/03 (+354 days)
I-140 (EB3 skilled worker) 05/28/03 (+13 days)
I-485 01/09/02 (-36 days)

Huge jump for EB2 NIW, EB2 and EB3 showing steady progress although we have been seeing July/August approvals for EB3's recently. Hard to interpret the I-485 number since many people in 02/02 or later have been approved afaik.

ETA

Hi,
I just checked they updated on 8th april and 485 dates moved back to january 9th.Earlier it was feb 15th.One more thing all the centres are showing up the same dates for 140,485,765 etc.
thanks

I think they corrected the problem with USCIS web site and processing dates are same as what they said on 04/08/2004 update

Originally posted by vahope4gc
I think they corrected the problem with USCIS web site and processing dates are same as what they said on 04/08/2004 update

Yup, all the numbers that I've been tracking are back to normal. So I guess we pretend that this "update" never happened...

ETA

The website should be updating tomorrow(4/22)? It will be 2 weeks since last update...

This morning I tried checking my I-140 status online and I got a message that my access is denied due to too many enquiries.

Does any body else had the same problem?
Does this effect my I-140?

Thanks
rejji

Originally posted by rejji27
This morning I tried checking my I-140 status online and I got a message that my access is denied due to too many enquiries.

Thanks
rejji

No , I just checked my status !!!

Originally posted by rejji27

Thanks
rejji

Did you try run the scan software if yes then you can't do more than certain of enquires per day from the same machine ( which waries from 300 to 1000) . I would say donot exceed 300 per day.

If no then just wait for 24 hours and then you should be OK

Did you try run the scan software if yes then you can't do more than certain of enquires per day from the same machine ( which waries from 300 to 1000) . I would say donot exceed 300 per day.

If no then just wait for 24 hours and then you should be OK

What is the scan software ? I never used it.
The way I was checking is by going into uscis.gov and entering my I140 eac number. I'm may be checking my case status almost every day for the past 30-45 days.

I wonder may be I reached max check limit?.

Thanks

This scan software is going to create big time problems for us to check our status. On the brighter side, I can live without checking the status twice a day .
:)