Update on USCIS website

WOW!!! I-485 jumps 6+ months @VSC

VSC progressed their I-485 to June 1st 2003, and I-140 (EB3) to August 16th, 2004. No change in EB2.

I don't want to discourage anyone but IMO either they'll retract that date or we might as well ignore it since we know there are many, many people who haven't been processed with earlier ND's at this point. I'd guess that 90% of the people with a ND before 06/01/03 going back to around 11/01/02 aren't processed yet.

All this will accomplish is to allow more people to initiate inquiries about their case status which will possibly slow things down even more...

More discussion of this at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=147847&page=4.

ETA

ETA-GC said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but IMO either they'll retract that date or we might as well ignore it since we know there are many, many people who haven't been processed with earlier ND's at this point. I'd guess that 90% of the people with a ND before 06/01/03 going back to around 11/01/02 aren't processed yet.

All this will accomplish is to allow more people to initiate inquiries about their case status which will possibly slow things down even more...

More discussion of this at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=147847&page=4.

ETA

This 485 date is impossible, even if dates are going to retrogress!

I agree with ETA-GC. The new dates has no significance except it does allows many of us to initiate inquiries. By jumping 6+ months I don't think even that would be helpful with so many of us initiating inquiries and in a sense creating another burden on USCIS and by draining some of its resources to address inquiries itself.

Few of my friends still waiting for the result of their inquiries they sent two months ago......

I bet this is a trick to pull something off in the court case, they can show that the backlog is not 2 years rather 1 year.

Or they will bring the I-485 to Nov 03 (the EB2 I-140 processing date) and then start processing EB2 I-140s and I-485s concurrently (hopefully) ! Or else we have a looooooooong way to go ...

New dates have been posted...

I-765 (AOS) 11/1/04 +17 days
I-131 (AP) 11/1/04 +17 days
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability) 11/20/03 +0 days
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability NIW) 10/02/02 +0 days
I-140 (EB3 skilled worker) 09/20/04 +35 days
I-485 06/1/03 +0 days

The formulas look messed up, ETA can u pls take a look and put instructions as to how to go about adding new rows and copy formulas.

thanks
joyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on USCIS Website Nov 8 Posting

I Have Patience said:
Hi,

At what intervals is USCIS web-site updated(or supposed to update) for 140 processing dates?

Thanks.

Go Check the USCIS Website has a new posting dated Nov 8.

Help: RFE after EAD has been approved

Hello,

Mine is very strang situation. My EAD has been approved.
But after 10 days it has been approved the on-line status
says that an RFE has been issued on my EAD case.

I recently changed my job using filing AC21. I used my i-EAD
to change my company. My actual EAD got approved after
I changed my job but I still had a valib AC21.

Has this happened to anyone?
is my approved EAD still valid?