update on 485 pending

Same here. Case was updated on 6/22 and 6/23 and finally today the message changed: RFE/RFI mailed.

RD 01/2001
ND 01/2001
FP 05/2004

gc66gc66 said:
Same here. Case was updated on 6/22 and 6/23 and finally today the message changed: RFE/RFI mailed.

RD 01/2001
ND 01/2001
FP 05/2004

Congratulatons. Does anyone know how long it takes after RFI/RFE? there I go..! I had made up my mind not to ask any questions..but I guess we cant help it..

Hey wait.... Take me with you to RFI land

Free100 and MikeN, I was with you guys until now. My date was changing like yours but now this where we go our separate ways. I haven't rcv'd any RFI email. I feel left out :rolleyes: :eek: :(

Punjabi_Munda said:
Free100 and MikeN, I was with you guys until now. My date was changing like yours but now this where we go our separate ways. I haven't rcv'd any RFI email. I feel left out :rolleyes: :eek: :(

I was wondering where you were? Dont worry PM. I was feeling the same way till today afternoon, when out of the blue I received the emails....I am sure you will receive it by tomorrow midday...did you check the update today? My dates changed again today after 12 pm. Der Ayad Durist Ayad..!!

Online status changed! RFI-RFE

Guys,

I just checked online status, it changed with today's date and message states: On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or informationin in this case, etc.

Now it's wait and see game.

Best Regards,
MK

mkhursh said:
Guys,

I just checked online status, it changed with today's date and message states: On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or informationin in this case, etc.

Now it's wait and see game.

Best Regards,
MK

Yes, now it's the waiting that will kill me!!

Thanks Free100

Thanks Free100, In my portfolio I have my work email address. After I get done today at work, if they send me an email at work, I wouldn't see it until Monday morning. I guess I'll be singing "inteha ho gayee intezaar ki" :D :D (

Free,

My asylum was approved in July 1995, I did not filed for AOS till Aug, 2000 and they lost the file, I re-filed in Jan, 2001 and they sent it back because the forms were old.

The story goes on and on, finally a notice with ND of March, 21, 2001 and FP on May, 06, 2004. Now they need RFI-RFE, that's good too.

Best Regards,
MK

Oh My God.....

This is spooky man. I think Free100 has some connections to Miss Cleo (Psychic connection). Right after I typed my previous post, I checked my inbox and I have 13 emails from USCIS saying that they mailed me RFI/RFE today. Thank God, I'm ecstatic...
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN01140******

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Punjabi_Munda said:
Thanks Free100, In my portfolio I have my work email address. After I get done today at work, if they send me an email at work, I wouldn't see it until Monday morning. I guess I'll be singing "inteha ho gayee intezaar ki" :D :D (

Man,

You are hilarious and its a very good thing.

Best Regards,
MK

Punjabi_Munda said:
This is spooky man. I think Free100 has some connections to Miss Cleo (Psychich connection). Right after I typed my previous post, I checked my inbox and I have 13 emails from USCIS saying that they mailed me RFI/RFE today. Thank God, I'm ecstatic...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

Sincerely,

Paytean Kus lo, bundan tight kar lo.

Punjabi_Munda said:
This is spooky man. I think Free100 has some connections to Miss Cleo (Psychich connection). Right after I typed my previous post, I checked my inbox and I have 13 emails from USCIS saying that they mailed me RFI/RFE today. Thank God, I'm ecstatic...

Current Status:

Sincerely,

PM, phir naa kehna humein khabar naa huee...!!

MK, Bundaan to tight ki huee hain...! Itni ke ab khulney se takleef ho gi..!!

Jan 2001 ND for my bro

All,
I am monitoring my brother's case. His ND was Jan 2001. So far the LUD has not changed since he responded with RFI for medical and did the biometric back on April 20 2005.

Are there people out there with ND of Jan 2001 and after that have NOT gotten their LUD (last update date) changed?

gracias!

whooppeeee!!!

whoooppeeee guys!..I checked my status online and I have this message requesting evidence..

On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

wow!!! I htink USCIS is massively sending request of evidence to guys with notice date 2001.

MY ND is 06/2001

cheers!!

MKhursh

Paytean Kus lo, bundan tight kar lo.

MKhursh, that was funny. You made this joke at the wrong time though. I was just about ready to go to Men's room to pee. After reading your response, now I don't have to, I peed in my freaking pants man :p ;) :D

free100 said:
PM, phir naa kehna humein khabar naa huee...!!

MK, Bundaan to tight ki huee hain...! Itni ke ab khulney se takleef ho gi..!!

Oh man, you are just awesome. Where is Wantmygcnow, lets rub it "in his face. ;)

Regards,
MK