update on 485 pending

Punjabi_Munda said:
Be careful MK. Wantmygcnow told me that his wife understands Punjabi. What if he asks what this means from his wife, ooops :p :p :p .
Ah, that...... will be emabarassing. I think he learnt his lesson. In the spirit of getting this good news of getting RFI notice, what do you say we give him a break. He'll be allright...

I was just trying to give the DEVIL his DUE, you are correct. The damage is done, if he is smart, he won't ask his wife.

He is off the "HOOK" now.

Regards,
MK
;)

Guys! Please leave "wantmygcnow" alone. He has contributed some good advice to this forum.

"Hath dho kar kyoon peechay paray ho"?? ;)

I'm still not sure if I would need to submit medical examination form (I-693) again, even though I submitted it with I-485 as I was told to do back then. Does anyone know if we have to do anything? I haven't received RFI/RFE yet; I'm just speculating.

Mike N. said:
I'm still not sure if I would need to submit medical examination form (I-693) again, even though I submitted it with I-485 as I was told to do back then. Does anyone know if we have to do anything? I haven't received RFI/RFE yet; I'm just speculating.

IF the RFI asks you then you need to submit another Medical. What is your ND Date? Has your last upated date changed?