update on 485 pending

Punjabi_Munda said:
Paytean Kus lo, bundan tight kar lo.

MKhursh, that was funny. You made this joke at the wrong time though. I was just about ready to go to Men's room to pee. After reading your response, now I don't have to, I peed in my freaking pants man :p ;) :D

I'm so sorry man, didn't intend to do that! Should I Fedex some Xl diapers?

Regards,
MK

mkhursh said:
I'm so sorry man, didn't intend to do that! Should I Fedex some Xl diapers?

Regards,
MK

Or do you want me to bring the potty to you? MK I'm sure "Want my" must be having a ball reading this..

I've a question. If I submitted my medical back in 2001 with I-485 can they request me to do medical I-693 again? It's kind of costly :)

Mike N. said:
I've a question. If I submitted my medical back in 2001 with I-485 can they request me to do medical I-693 again? It's kind of costly :)[/QUOTE

You will just have to wait till you get the mail..see what exactly they want from you. I am ready to offer them anything as long as they approve me soon!! :D

free100 said:
Or do you want me to bring the potty to you? MK I'm sure "Want my" must be having a ball reading this..

He is always erratic, he reads and replies without exactly knowing what his response should be. ;)

His behavior reminds me of street politicians of "TIMBUKTU", who always act like Jackass.

Best Regards,
MK

I'll actually find out what they are requesting before I will receive the actual notice. I asked the congressman's office to find out what they are requesting so they should give me a call today or on Monday. Hopefully it's just a request for biometrics

Mike N. said:
I'll actually find out what they are requesting before I will receive the actual notice. I asked the congressman's office to find out what they are requesting so they should give me a call today or on Monday. Hopefully it's just a request for biometrics

Mike, do let us know so we can be prepared too just in case! Thanks.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Paytean Kus lo, bundan tight kar lo.

MKhursh, that was funny. You made this joke at the wrong time though. I was just about ready to go to Men's room to pee. After reading your response, now I don't have to, I peed in my freaking pants man :p ;) :D

Dooroon Dooroon ankhyan marey munda putwari da!

Best Regards,
MK

Thanks for the offer guys but....

Free100 and MKhursh, thanks for the generous offers for XLDiaper and potty but I'll pass. Right now all I need is some facial tissue paper to wipe my tears of joy :p
You guys are awesome....
Wantmygcnow, I think I'm getting close to getting my prediction right about the mass approvals soon. See you then ;)

Punjabi_Munda said:
Free100 and MKhursh, thanks for the generous offers for XLDiaper and potty but I'll pass. Right now all I need is some facial tissue paper to wipe my tears of joy :p
You guys are awesome....
Wantmygcnow, I think I'm getting close to getting my prediction right about the mass approvals soon. See you then ;)

Why do you take the trouble..PM..We are here to wipe your tears.. ;)

Damn man....

I wish we were in the same town so that we can go out tonight and party all night. I'm so happy with this RFE notice, I can just imagine having a heart attack when they are going to send me my very own personal Green Fuc*in* card :D
Go Packers

Punjabi_Munda said:
You guys are awesome....

Not bad, Wanmygcnow, tucked his tail between his legs and ran away. I wish he stood his grounds!

Regards,
MK

Free, not ignoring you. All good on the Forum front.

mkhursh said:
Not bad, Wanmygcnow, tucked his tail between his legs and ran away. I wish he stood his grounds!

Regards,
MK

Free, not ignoring you. All good on the Forum front.

Thanks for the concern MK. You both are really Awesome..I havent had such a good time in this forum before...And yes PM you are right, I wish we were close by..Now when I see the mailman I'll sing..Lo aagaya mera saanwariya...

Punjabi_Munda said:
Like they say "Jab Geedar ki Maut aati hai to woh shehar ko bhaagta hai".... :D :D

Well, to be very accurate, he questions every post in a thread, like a self appointed (exlied) former Prime Minister of "TIMBUKTU".

Then, offers to get PISSED-DRUNK to celebrate my approval. In his opinion, ther is no "THING" as MASS APPROVAL. He has some hidden political ambitions, just trying to polish his lame skills.

Hey Wantmygcnow, eat this now.

Regards,
MK

Be careful

Be careful MK. Wantmygcnow told me that his wife understands Punjabi. What if he asks what this means from his wife, ooops :p :p :p .
Ah, that...... will be emabarassing. I think he learnt his lesson. In the spirit of getting this good news of getting RFI notice, what do you say we give him a break. He'll be allright...