• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: MARCH 2014 ~ Discussion/Predictions/Chat

Actually police HQ is far away from my location, the certificate from the countryside municipality police branch office will valid or not???

Where are you from? name of your location? do you need police certificates from any other countries apart yours? if you can shed some light on these questions, the guys here would be able to help you better. in the meantime visit your country's police website. it should provide all the information you're looking for.

OMG!!! Me too!!! and I thought I was the only one... this thing definitely runs our lives, don't you think? Hopefully just runs, and not "ruin"

That's kind of bonus pack for the lottery winners - about a year of nervousness!
Definitely it should NOT ruin our lives! Vice versa, thats makes us stronger, get us prepared for making such kind of life-changing-step!

That's kind of bonus pack for the lottery winners - about a year of nervousness!
Definitely it should NOT ruin our lives! Vice versa, thats makes us stronger, get us prepared for making such kind of life-changing-step!

I would love to pass on this kind of bonus really :( the waiting is making mad !
But well I guess we have to deal with it :)

I would love to pass on this kind of bonus really :( the waiting is making mad !
But well I guess we have to deal with it :)

Matter of course all of us would gladly skip that step of waiting.... But on the other hand, they say "the longer the waiting - the sweeter the... immigration" :)

Matter of course all of us would gladly skip that step of waiting.... But on the other hand, they say "the longer the waiting - the sweeter the... immigration" :)

sweeter :eek: yes that will be the sweetest thing i will ever experience hell yeah ;)

I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! I have a cousin who won the DVLottery 2013 and she didn't even learn about the case numbers... she sent the docs, called on august 15th, they told her the interview will be on october, received her 2nl and in january 2013 she was living in USA!!! I'm sooooo jealous! But you are right, this will make us appreciate it more.

I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! I have a cousin who won the DVLottery 2013 and she didn't even learn about the case numbers... she sent the docs, called on august 15th, they told her the interview will be on october, received her 2nl and in january 2013 she was living in USA!!! I'm sooooo jealous! But you are right, this will make us appreciate it more.

Your cousin is so lucky! Excuse me for one aphorism more - "the less you know - the better you'll sleep". That's just right about us...