• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: MARCH 2014 ~ Discussion/Predictions/Chat

Hey - steady on, those girls on the hot California beaches could be my wife or daughter!!! :cool:

Well when I approach them, first thing I'll ask is: Are you related to the Simon Almighty? The man who knows everything there is and even more about DV lottery process. If they say no, I'll start flirting!

Well when I approach them, first thing I'll ask is: Are you related to the Simon Almighty? The man who knows everything there is and even more about DV lottery process. If they say no, I'll start flirting!

Be careful Dude. They may know him as the one and only SirPercy :D

So FRANKO and AMEER predictions were the closest ones :)
See page 1.

For a small fee I can predict Powerball, Euromillions and other lottery results. :D Anyone interested? If you pay via Paypal I will check if you ever going to meet that special someone too :D :p

For a small fee I can predict Powerball, Euromillions and other lottery results. :D Anyone interested? If you pay via Paypal I will check if you ever going to meet that special someone too :D :p
If you can predict to me that real madrid will take the league and the champions league !
I will give you 1 billion ZIM $ . Just provide me with your postal adress ill send it in a tiny Envelope!
No lies ;)