• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: MARCH 2014 ~ Discussion/Predictions/Chat

we have a message of upto 9k jump in Asian region by kcc staff!they told that this month will be really the month of happiness and new hope, lets pray her words come true!

ya KCC lady said a big jump will be there for asian number she was pointing like VB of asia might hit 10k too... not confirmed how much but really told that it will be big this time donot know how???????? (may be asia 10k except Nepal 7000 and iran 6000 may be)

ya KCC lady said a big jump will be there for asian number she was pointing like VB of asia might hit 10k too... not confirmed how much but really told that it will be big this time donot know how???????? (may be asia 10k except Nepal 7000 and iran 6000 may be)
It isnot so impossible my friend.so lets pray!

we have a message of upto 9k jump in Asian region by kcc staff!they told that this month will be really the month of happiness and new hope, lets pray her words come true!

Who told you that ?? if it is not true. please don't play with people's emotions my friend......

My friend sorry, I am not playing with anyone emotions.. iam also one like you who is loosing hope every month... that was from KCC lady voice after 30min of constant stubborn conversation,, it may not be exact that much she was also not sure.. but she was clearly indicating for big jump. its what she told during the summary of that call...in exact word" it might even be 10k" what she said.. iam not bluffing here and i wont say it will be exactly this... but believe me i got some info i shared here its just this much ...iam noone to tell exact cutoff so early... iam like u worried, frustrated and puzzled
Who told you that ?? if it is not true. please don't play with people's emotions my friend......

Last edited by a moderator:

nothing is 100% true here!It is the plateform for discussing so we can discuss on it!The reality is that kcc lady replied in that way as Rayme said whatever the reality is that is going to be published soon!Dear friend please dare to read the post if you believe on discussion.

My friend sorry, I am not playing with anyone emotions.. iam also one like you who is loosing hope every month... that was from KCC lady voice after 30min of constant stubborn conversation,, it may not be exact that much she was also not sure.. but she was clearly indicating for big jump. its what she told during the summary of that call...in exact word" it might even be 10k" what she said.. iam not bluffing here and i wont say it will be exactly this... but believe me i got some info i shared here its just this much ...iam noone to tell exact cutoff so early... iam like u worried, frustrated and puzzled

If it is true..... No worries.. thank u so much for the Information my friend..... it's wonder to hear that they had a conversation of 30 minutes, because for me they were not so friendly... Anyway thanks my friend, you gave me a hope...........

It would be really good if there will be a big jump bt upto 100, I doubt..However you never know.
but if it happens thn everyone would be happy..
bt again I wonder as nerendima ,30 minutes conversation with kcc lady..
bt hey ho!!! Finger crossed

I hope everyone will wait till the end of the week to start calling otherwise they will be annoyed again

I hope everyone will wait till the end of the week to start calling otherwise they will be annoyed again

What she said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite. I'm not even going to try for a few days. The conversation that Rayme had sounded like he dug in like a bulldog for 30 minutes coming back to the same question. The answer (which I do believe he was told) is probably as much their educated guess as anything. I imagine the KCC staff are coming to the same realizations we are (well most of us apart from one Siberian friend). I imagine they are as keen as we are to see some good progress because they must be fielding a lot of calls from a lot of concerned people wondering what the heck is going on...

that was from KCC lady voice after 30min of constant stubborn conversation,, it may not be exact that much she was also not sure.. but she was clearly indicating for big jump. its what she told during the summary of that call...in exact word" it might even be 10k" what she said..

Translation:

30min of constant stubborn conversation - Her thoughts during the call were: "OMG, is this idiot for real? How can I end this call without sounding rude? What should I do, what should I do....OMG...I am new to this job. What should I do? OMG"

may not be exact that much she was also not sure.. - Yes, she finally ended this embarrassing call by 'summing up' - lol

during the summary of that call...in exact word" it might even be 10k" - She thought: "Ah...I knoooowwww...this is how I am getting rid of this clown: I just make a rhetorical statement of what is theoretically possible but has absolutely no meaning to the process, to me or to this clown at this point."

:p

Note: This is satirical content and no offense is to be taken. Let's lol: LOL.

so funny guys thank you all it gave good lesson to me not to share any information here in this group.. the call was not done only for cutoff.. there were some of my personal query also... ya it ended at last like half an hour... and i never said it will be 10k for asia she said there will be a good jump i said how much and for which the answer was might be 10 k too... sorry i made mistake of sharing my views in this forum... i donot gurantee any number she was also not sure then how can i be... but asian number will see good jump this time what she was trying to tell me..
Translation:

30min of constant stubborn conversation - Her thoughts during the call were: "OMG, is this idiot for real? How can I end this call without sounding rude? What should I do, what should I do....OMG...I am new to this job. What should I do? OMG"

may not be exact that much she was also not sure.. - Yes, she finally ended this embarrassing call by 'summing up' - lol

during the summary of that call...in exact word" it might even be 10k" - She thought: "Ah...I knoooowwww...this is how I am getting rid of this clown: I just make a rhetorical statement of what is theoretically possible but has absolutely no meaning to the process, to me or to this clown at this point."

:p

Note: This is satirical content and no offense is to be taken. Let's lol: LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: