• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: MARCH 2014 ~ Discussion/Predictions/Chat

My predictions, not based on anything mathematical just a guess.

AFRICA 31,000 Except: Egypt: 21,500
Ethiopia: 27,000
Nigeria: 10,500
ASIA 7000

EUROPE 25,000 Except: Uzbekistan 15,500

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 10

OCEANIA 1050

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1100

I think we will start seeing some rapid increases. For Ethiopia, we have been seeing some massive jumps in the past 2 bulletins and are now ahead of last year's figure by 400 even though a couple of months ago we were behind by over 3,000. So next bulletin I think it's possible to see 30,000 (April 2013 was just under that).

I expect most regions to get closer to last year's pattern in April's numbers, such as OC around 1,000, AF around 33,000, etc. Unfortunately, though I think the laggards will approach DV 2013's numbers, I don't think we will see the speed increase to such an extent that the super high numbers all get interviews this year :(. I don't think "Current" will show up in more than 1 region.

Last edited by a moderator:
simon:

AF ; 34000 (+/- 1000)
AS ; 5600 (+/- 300)
EU ; 26500 (+/- 1000)
OC ; 1000 (+/- 50)
SA ; 1150 (+/- 75)

I expect most regions to get closer to last year's pattern in April's numbers, such as OC around 1,000, AF around 33,000, etc. Unfortunately, though I think the laggards will approach DV 2013's numbers, I don't think we will see the speed increase to such an extent that the super high numbers all get interviews this year :(. I don't think "Current" will show up in more than 1 region.

Agree. Even if it speeds up to match last year, this year the quotas can get filled before the very high numbers get interviews because there are so many more selectees.

I think we will start seeing some rapid increases. For Ethiopia, we have been seeing some massive jumps in the past 2 bulletins and are now ahead of last year's figure by 400 even though a couple of months ago we were behind by over 3,000. So next bulletin I think it's possible to see 30,000 (April 2013 was just under that).

im expecting at least 10k cutoffs for af from next month! of course my predictions are totaly biased to my heart, because its just hard to see a very slow pace when we all know that we got 35000k selectees more than last year so hopefuly my prediction will happen :)
but im very confident that from may month the cutoffs wil explode !

when you have a high cn becomes a test of hell ! for all this year what about being patient and not getting an interview ?
:(

True that. Whatever I do, whatever I plan for, DV is always in the back of my mind. I think about something like a gig, festival, weekend away, car and boom...what if I get current ???? :D:D:D

True that. Whatever I do, whatever I plan for, DV is always in the back of my mind. I think about something like a gig, festival, weekend away, car and boom...what if I get current ???? :D:D:D
even me when ever i get a business oportunity i think to my self should i ? no ? im realy stuck !
so im now on stand by !!!

LOL - we can all relate. :eek:

Any volunteer to predict next cutoffs?

Sloner perhaps you?
Ok!
OC - 950-1000
AS - 5300-6000
AF - 33500-35000
SA - 1050-1150
EU - 26000-28000 (alternative 24000-24500)