• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: MARCH 2014 ~ Discussion/Predictions/Chat

Lmao Veronice! The mix I suggested was a pure speculation lol, I actually have been on either of them lol... But think about it ! this dv has been a cocktail just like it ! And Simon being famous, he's already got his fan base tattooing his name on this forum! Lol

Lmao Veronice! The mix I suggested was a pure speculation lol, I actually have been on either of them lol... But think about it ! this dv has been a cocktail just like it ! And Simon being famous, he's already got his fan base tattooing his name on this forum! Lol

Well, the roller coaster... I strongly recommend you to try it!!! The other stuff, haven't try it (and I think I won't either) so I have no opinion on that. But the roller coaster... I've tried the ones in Florida: Hulk, Shei-Kra, and all in the theme parks. And yes, the feeling is pretty much the same, just doesn't last for 1 minute but for more tan a year!!!

Good luck!!!

P.d.: just don't mess with Britjustin fans!

Well, the roller coaster... I strongly recommend you to try it!!! The other stuff, haven't try it (and I think I won't either) so I have no opinion on that. But the roller coaster... I've tried the ones in Florida: Hulk, Shei-Kra, and all in the theme parks. And yes, the feeling is pretty much the same, just doesn't last for 1 minute but for more tan a year!!!

Good luck!!!

P.d.: just don't mess with Britjustin fans!

LOL! ill keep my hands off the BritJustin Fans! Sorry Fellas! lol, and about the roller coasters, i will sometime soon, no guarantees though lol, not a big fan of them lol. ready for the next VB?

different selectee may have different opinion about dv but the dv 014 makes me bizarre, the days are worst than what did I expect before!!! I have not seen a slim chance from this equation. The latest datas counted from the case number 4301 to 4325 showed that there were 17 selectee with derivatives, so it can be conclude that there were 68 selectee with derivatives from Nepal per hundred selectee. OMG I cannot imagine such a worst condition for a high cases above 10k. The densed cases are rising upward, of course it may extrapolate to some extent then will slight down from acme at that time the country limit and regional limit will hit the target and finally hard to say" once upon a time I was dv winner"...ha ha. To sum up, 6082 selectee might be picked up from 125k total not from 140k...its sure. otherwise there were many more selectee above 10k, and the case # of mine 12k assumed to be bottom 25% was proved the fake. the chances for me is gonna slump down what I assumed before!!!

Hi guys, I'm new here! with a CN: 2014AS60**, can I have hopes to get visa!? :confused:
Thanks in advance.

LOL! ill keep my hands off the BritJustin Fans! Sorry Fellas! lol, and about the roller coasters, i will sometime soon, no guarantees though lol, not a big fan of them lol. ready for the next VB?

Nup... never ready for the next VB... but with high expectations. I tell you what... if we both get our GC, we'll meet with our families in some theme park so you can try a roller coaster. My husband hates them, but can't get off them once he gets on once.

Promise you: will hurt less than this wait and it's less scary than a Britjustin fan!

The case number of mine is twice of yours and have a slim hope, you are in very sage range. Actually where are you from???

Tnx supreme dhakal, for reply, I'm from Iran, but I was reading the other posts and everyone was saying not big jump would be made in next bulletin visa!!!! so considering the fact that most iranians receive AP, it makes the situation scary :(

Anyway wish the best for everyone!

Nup... never ready for the next VB... but with high expectations. I tell you what... if we both get our GC, we'll meet with our families in some theme park so you can try a roller coaster. My husband hates them, but can't get off them once he gets on once.

Promise you: will hurt less than this wait and it's less scary than a Britjustin fan!

LMAO, you got a deal there mate! Simon care to join?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnx supreme dhakal, for reply, I'm from Iran, but I was reading the other posts and everyone was saying not big jump would be made in next bulletin visa!!!! so considering the fact that most iranians receive AP, it makes the situation scary :(

If you have got your docs all done, you should be all good mate! Its only a guess but U may have your interview somewhere in May/June!

Corail could you please provide how the Iranian cases are densed?we have heard that most of the Iranian cases fall below 10k,is this true or reality is something different?
when we checked, CEAC datas we found below 4325 nepali cases are really highly densed,if iranian cases are really densed below 10k and we know there are very few cases in between 5k-8k from nepal.this may result a big jump by putting Iran in special cutoff in coming month!I might wrong please expert explain in this!!!

If you have got your docs all done, you should be all good mate! Its only a guess but U may have your interview somewhere in May/June!

I already got all my docs and what they want! but the major problem for Iranians is that they don't accept our Police record, so it seems they investigate themselves (F/B/I and other agencies!) Fortunately, I never had anything to hide and hopefully the same in future! but, because they don't have a direct access to our data, it makes this AP take longer time compare to other countries!!!!

Corail could you please provide how the Iranian cases are densed?we have heard that most of the Iranian cases fall below 10k,is this true or reality is something different?
when we checked, CEAC datas we found below 4325 nepali cases are really highly densed,if iranian cases are really densed below 10k and we know there are very few cases in between 5k-8k from nepal.this may result a big jump by putting Iran in special cutoff in coming month!I might wrong please expert explain in this!!!

Yes, it's true Oskarson, most Iranians cases are under 10k, there are few cases about 15k or even we have few cases about 20k or 22k, however I can't assume that I know all 6027 persons to ask them about it, but according to a similar forum that we have, most cases are below 10k!

29/1/2014 another x day left from my list , we are going closing to reach the coming soon , yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

It would take several of you to force me onto a rollercoaster - not a great lover of heights (which is tough when you fly as much as I used to).

Come on, pal!!! We are not going to FORCE you, we are going to talk you into it. So, it will only last a minute or two, and then you'll feel so relaxed and high at the same time.

Or you can come with us and not ride the roller coaster... just watch and take pictures :rolleyes: bring the family... let's have fun!!!
And then, there, ONLY IF YOU WANT you can try the ride...

It would take several of you to force me onto a rollercoaster - not a great lover of heights (which is tough when you fly as much as I used to).

Come on, pal!!! We are not going to FORCE you, we are going to talk you into it. So, it will only last a minute or two, and then you'll feel so relaxed and high at the same time.

Or you can come with us and not ride the roller coaster... just watch and take pictures :rolleyes: bring the family... let's have fun!!!
And then, there, ONLY IF YOU WANT you can try the ride...

Lol guys! Cmon mate, i freak out of roller coasters too, so all shall be fine! six flags it is then lol.

hello guys, will it require a police clearance certificate if I have been staying around six months apart from my country??..if yes, from where will they give me such certificate??