TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

nirus what is ND at NSC ?

Mine also transfered to NSC on 11/29 and NSC ND is 12/12. What is yours ?

Mine also transfered to NSC on 11/29 and NSC ND is 12/12, still waiting

Hope we too will hear good news soon....

Update on my transfer.

The IIO was telling the truth. I called Nebraska and found out that the new notice date is 4th Jan 2002. My notice date was 13th July. I can\'t believe that Texas was sitting on my case. They had transferred all cases upto July 12th in Nov.

I suspect that there will be a 2nd batch of transfers with ND 13th July onwards.

I was really getting optimistic that my cases would get approved. But now another 6-8 weeks wait. It took 3 yrs for my labor and I should have learnt a lesson. I should have restarted my GC last year. TSC really sucks.

It\'s easy.....

Store the TSC # in your speed dial. Keep redialing non-stop. I did that for 15 mins. After I got connect the message keep saying "You call is very important...please hold just a moment longer..." And the moment was 45 mins long.........YOU NEED A LOT OF PATIENCE!!!

I should wake up probably

Gking I have ND of 09/13 and was not even thinking about checking it in the near future. I should now probably. Rajesh, My labour almost took 2 and half years and now the I-140 Ordeal. Guess we are a unlucky bunch.Its time for things to turn around.. God.

Thanks Gking

I guess I shouldn\'t be wasting my dime everyday until I hear about some AVM updates. Hopefully the approval will just show up at HR.
Have a great day!
Ken

Atleast I an out of the jinxed TSC. My 485 will be from VSC. Hope NSC clears my 140 fast enough.

No Title

I think INS is planning to implement premium processing for I-140, this is the main reason they are balancing the I-140 load among all centers. Hope on May Ist they will implement premium processing for I-140.

KP

? abt courtesy copy

My I140 approved Nov 29 2001. I was on vacation during Dec 2001. I had changed my residence after applying I140. What happens to courtesy copy of I140 approval ? Since I have dont have direct access to my company attorney, its not yet 100% confirmed if she got hardcopy.

reasonable I485 filing lawyer fees..

Hi Gang,

My co would not pay for 485 filing. And they have given me option to hire local lawyer, which is I am very happy about as I will have better control. I inquired one/two lawyers here and they are asking for around 1500$ for 485 processing legal fees. Question to you guys here processing GC on their own, is it reasonable ?

I know this is unrelated to what this message board is for, but I could not find better place to pop this ?

I am very happy to see that many 140s are transferred to NSC. Really good thing about that is that all those will have option to file 485 under NSC..

Good Luck

Where to file 485..

What I confirmed today is that you have a option to file 485 where 140 is approved or where you live. I dont know how does this transferred cases fit into the picture. But technically one should be able file 485 at NSC. And anyways, they want to reduce workload of TSC..sooo....

check out this :

frantic "Where to file 485 ? Help !" 1/9/02 10:49am

I think your I140\'s approval notice is on its way now ...

CGM,

My attorney just told me that my case has been approved. But I checked the voice message two days ago and no changes. I guess your case is the same: it was approved but just the voice message was not updated timely to make you happy earlier.

Thinking about going CP now \'cause I don\'t have enough patience to wait another two years...

Good luck!

RFE processing time

Does anybody know how long does it take TSC to process RFE lately? Mine was sent in on 12/10 (requesting company financials). My lawyer told me that they take 2-3 months to approve RFE. Does it really take that long?

No Title

Guys,
My 140 is approved. I don\'t know exact date. My Lawer said on Jan/08
I said it before in the same tracker. MY Case is in the list as SABKILARU. Please update the tracker

Nirus??

Hi Nirus, Are you nirmus in the tracker? I updated your approval under nirmus. So, if you are not nirmus in the tracker, please let me know so that I can add you as a new entry instead.

Thanks!

-Hari