TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

My EB1 case (under the name Ed at 140 Tracker)

My lawyer informed me TSC will look at my EB1 case (03/2001) in at least 6 weeks.

ED

Did your lawyer tell you how long it will take to evaluate it after they look at your EB1 case? By the way, EB1-EA or EB1-OR? My EB1 case is right after yours. Thanks.

Guys! We had good guessing session.( CONTRATS ALL THOSE WHO GOT APPROVED AND GOOD LUCK AT I485)

I think the AVM guessing is getting too long. Lets have some other guess work. We have great TSC guessers and analysts like GKing etc.

Great Job!
For me the best humorous guess was from watchTSC.
---------------------
May be they moved AVM person
Posted By: watchTSC 1/8/02 5:17 PM
(#55 of 65)
May be TSC moved AVM updating person to process cases!!!
Just kidding....
----------------------
BTW, Mr. Edl, your lawyer is damn stupid. No lawyer can say when the case can be assigned to an officer. Otherwise we would not have been tracking here. Lawyer is there just for preparing the application and responding to RFE\'s.

No Title

I called my Lawyer\'s office today around 12.45 and they said that they have recieved 2 Approvals today for ND 18 JULY 2001.Hopefully we will more approvals coming up soon.

EB2-RIR
RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01

I didn\'t call my lawyer

As soon as he will receive the approval he will immediately call me.
At least that thing he can do right.

Further TSC\'s pattern is random. So getting approval depends on TSC\'s efficiency & luck. My lawyer has not sent any finacial statement for company so I doubt about direct approval. Though technically he right per some CFR (I posted earlier) you need not to send financial statement if your company employs more than 100 employees. But who can quetion those IIO sending RFE randomly.

Unnecessary RFE is also reson for TSC\'s bad efficiency because they need to put manpower twice of those cases.

Any way just wait & watch

Thanks

to Gotsc

That was the same question I asked, but the answer from my lawyer was kind of vague, I\'m guessing he was saying about two to three weeks to get it evaluated. Mine is EB1-MEM.

What is your receipt date for EB-1??

EdL: What is your receipt date for your EB-1? Mine is end of January EB-1 (EA). Any news from other unadvised January EB-1\'s???

Approval

Hi Guys,
I just called my Lawer. She said that she received my approval yesterday. I will post the details ASAP. She is going to send me an E-mail with 485 Documentation.
I checked AVM yesterday but it displayed the same old messge. MY ND is APR-05 ( 2001 )It is an EB3 Case My details are in Tracker.

Good time started

I strongly believe that starting today good time has just begun for all of us. It is going to be approval.approval & only approval.

Good luck guys
ND:Nov-15.

Calling all Jan/Feb 2001 EB-1 (EA) applicants:

It is obvious from the tracking data and from posted approvals that EB-1s have been adjudicated very differently in terms of timing from EB-2s and EB-3s (i.e. no shift for EB-1s to NSC, etc.).

I am a late January EB-1 (EA). Any ideas when I\'ll receive my notice???

Transferred

The AVM kept saying the same old message....So I gathered all the courage to call TSC. After struggling for almost one hour (which what I was trying to avoid), the IIO told me that my case was transferred to Nebraska. I will check tonight and keep you guys posted.