TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

Gking, dates are a little off

Mine was Fedexed on Decmber 19th. It was received on the 20th and updated on the 21st in the AVM as being received on the 20th. The date of the RFE was December 1.
AS it turns out, perhaps that was one of the last days of AVM updates.

I remain optimistic that it will be processed by the end of January. We\'ll see.

Have a great weekend. It is time to forget about INS for a few days.
Ken

INS probably will update the AVM later

CGM, My case was approved (EB1,RD 12/29/00, ND 01/05/01, AD 01/05/02) and I received the approval notice two days ago. But I just checked the AVM and it was still the same. So I guess INS will focus on processing cases instead of updating AVM. Do worry! your case may have been approved and the notice is now mailed to you...Longwaiting2

my case was transferred to NSC ON 1/4/02

AVM says the same old message , but recieved this news from the Congressman\'s office after an inquiry. Confirmed the news at NSC AVM. Says will take 60-75 days to process this kind of case.
nd: 4/27/01
eb3 RIR.
Hari, please update the tracker

No Title

60-75days soundss great. At the Texas service center I am at 370 days and counting. Could I be transferd please!!!

EB-1 APPROVAL APPROVAL APPROVAL!!!!!!

My EB-1 (EA) application had a priority date of January 29, 2001 and a receipt date of January 30, 2001. My notice date was January 4, 2002 and it arrived in Florida by mail today Saturday January 12, 2002. My name is Skippy on the tracker. My SRC number was SRC-01-089-56XXX

The AVM was NOT updated last night (Friday) to reflect the approval.

Best of luck to all of you. The support of this group was extremely beneficial because no one really knew what we were going through. Once approved, we can finally get on with our life. Remember that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait. See you on the 485/CP board. I\'m going out to get drunk and celebrate!

1-140 Receipt Notice

My I-140 was filed on October 19 in TSC. So far the attorney has not received the receipt notice nor the check has been cahed out. Anybody in similar situation or has any input as to why this is the case. Please post your details.