TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

how long will it take after I140 being assigned to an officier?

My I140 case has been assigned to an officier(my lawer told me this), but I don\'t when that happened. It\'s already over the 275 day limit. Any estimate on this?

I\'ve been trying to call the TSC in the morning and everytime it disconnected after waiting for 2 hours. I don\'t know what\'s wrong with the TSC phone system?

EB2 RIR RD: April 9 ND: April 16

David

Any EB2 or EB2-RIR cases transferred or only EB3 and EB3-RIR

Also do you check the NSC and VSC centers with the same SRC number or do you prefix it with LIN or EAC.

Thanks

TSC sucks.

Need to know about RFE processing time

EB3 140

RD JUNE 3RD 2001
ND JULY 13th 2001

RFE DATE DEC 15TH 2001
RFE REPLY SENT BY LAWYER ON JAN 4TH 2002

How long it would take to process RFE and get approval?

Guys tell me your experience and suggestions?

There is no update in AVM ?

Questions?

1. On average, how long will it after the I140 case has been assigned to an officier(at TSC)?

2. What\'s the impact if a person got layed-off before he passes the 180 day restriction of I485?

Thank you for your help

No Title

I checked TSC AVM yetsreday same old message "It is taking 200-275 #@#*(*#%$%$@".
Also checked VSC and NSC AVM it says that my case number was not found(SRC-XX_XXX_XXXX) so I tried my case number in VSC by replacing SRC by EAC and in NSC by replacing LIN but no change.
Therefore I conclude that only certian number of cases were transferred.

By the Way I can offer my services to TSC to update the AVM if have no body to do it. :)

EB2-RIR
RD-30 JUN01
ND-30JUL 01

Is there anybody with early Dec. RFE\'s got approved in TSC lately?

I doubt that TSC is busy processing new I140 cases and ignores all the RFE\'s so they can catch up with the adjudication date to show up to public.

You\'re hired!

You\'re hired, but please remember that if you do any better than a terrible job you\'ll make the rest of your colleagues look bad and we\'ll have to let you go.

By the way, we\'ll have to pay you under the table because you don\'t yet have status to legally work(-:

Lawyer Message

Just Lawyer had spoken with INS, She was telling me INS is looking 01/04/2001 RD cases, I don\'t know how much it\'s true? I will call INS. EB3, ND 07/16/2001, RD 04/30/2001. according to her my case is not trf to VSC/NSC - Sekhar

Thanks, GKing for your reply...

Do you know how TSC process RFE cases? By RD/ND or by the recieving date of RFE? And how do you know it might take them around a month to process RFE?
Thanks !

Pretty sad at this moment!

I don\'t know I just have a feeling that TSC isn\'t really moving. Maybe they did relocate their I140 staff to somewhere else.

RFE ND 06/06/2001

This RFE for an I-140 with RD of January 24,2001 and ND of January 26,2001 was sent on June 21 but the AVM says it was received on September 15,2001. And still no approval although cases with the same evidence have been approved for later cases.

From the tracker, there is no RFE approval since early Nov.

It has taken well over 2 months. So I wonder if TSC is actually processing RFE case at all.

Das, have you talked to any IIO to update your status?

It\' s very strange with your situation. Normally INS allows 3 mo. for you to reply RFE. Are you sure your response was in time? BTW, what is your RFE asked for?

CGM and other EB1 applicants filed before April, please check AVM and post what you find on this boa