TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

Attorney told ...

just talked to attorney.. This is true that VSC and NSC are helping TSC in getting 140 done... He does not think that 140 force will be shifted to process EAD .. He also said that 140 is the biggest concern for TSC.. They may move other officers but not 140 officers... He also confirmed that premium processing is coming in May 2002... INS can\'t implement premium processing until TSC reduces its backlog.. Premium processing has proven to be a lucrative deal for INS..
That\'s all he said today.. I don\'t believe he made it up...

Hope it will help us ..

Please add my information to the TSC I-140 tracker

EB-1(OR); submitted on 08/08/2001; ND: 09/05/2001. Thanks

Any body waiting approval with March 2001 ND ???

My case is still not approved. AVM plays the same old message..

Rathi,
ND : March 20, 2001.
EB3, RIR

No Title

I am in the same boat. I guess we are in the hand of the same Officer.
Joe-- Nd March 20, 2001
EB3, RIR

Happy New Year

Hi everyone, Happy New Year.
I\'m not sure what to make of what\'s going on with TSC. Why would they have another audit?
Someone was conerned about their RFE. Mine appeared on AVM the day after the Fedex delivery. I HOPE that your lawyer put the required yellow coversheet on top to identify the RFE.

I am glad that they are focussing on EAD. That is my big concern as I already have a potential employer who is willing to wait. I just hope it doesn\'t hurt the 140 processing.

I wish everyone good health this year.

Ken

Thanks GKing

I didn\'t realize the audit was a joke. I was caught off guard.

Between that and all the snow we\'re getting right now in North Carolina, the day just couldn\'t be any funnier. :)

As for the job offer, my wife\'s boss has basically told her that I better not apply anywhere else...so an indirect offer, I guess.

359 days and counting

Checked the AVM last night for the first time in two weeks and got the same message.Only 6 more days to go and it will be one year.

From Immigration-law.com .... big news!!!!!

Unconfirmed sources indicate that the Premium Processing of I-140 and Concurrent One-Step filing of I-140/EB-485 processing may be launched in the Spring 2002 but not earlier. It is not officially confirmed by the INS HQ, but it is a good news. Let\'s cross our fingers!

Backlog at TSC

Hi GKing, does AILA complain at all about backlogs in processing of applications in different categories at TSC? I have heard that TSC meets with AILA every month, listen to their complains and various issues.

Thanks.

CGM: Your approval is coming and you should be prepared for that. By the way, is it an EB1-EA or EB

Approval

hi frnds,
 One of my friends, got approved on Jan 2nd.
Details EB2 RIR
 RD : 05/06/2001
 ND : 6/18/2001
 AD :2/1/2001
TX lucky

Thanks for sharing the news. Hope more happy things come.

I filed EB2(NIW) in August(ND21/08) and I am waiting for any pregress anxiously.