tsc-receipting times

Still waiting...... Mailed N-400 on 7/16 from Orlando (FL) to TSC
Received by NSC on 7/19/07
Opened by NSC on 9/26/2007
Received FP notice on 10/14
Did FP on 10/15
Still waiting for my # to come :)

Amazing that Texas has both the slowest service center and fastest district office..both extremes you can say.

I guess so..... and after finger prints anyways there is not much any one can do. So are you expecting NOA by this weekend? what is your district office?

I guess so..... and after finger prints anyways there is not much any one can do. So are you expecting NOA by this weekend? what is your district office?

I just received my NOA today. My DO is Charlotte, NC. Now the wait begins for FP notice. NOA states 730 days from notice date until interview. That's over 2 years away, so I know that USCIS either has a twisted sense of humor or a flawed estimation machine since they previously stated up to 16-18 months for entire process.

I just received my NOA today. My DO is Charlotte, NC. Now the wait begins for FP notice. NOA states 730 days from notice date until interview. That's over 2 years away, so I know that USCIS either has a twisted sense of humor or a flawed estimation machine since they previously stated up to 16-18 months for entire process.

Congratulations are definitely in order! 730 days is actually EXACTLY 2 years (365x2), but something tells me it won't really take that long. I've seen people in NYC receive notices advising them that their interview will be scheduled within 540 days (seemingly standard NYC date), but they were done with the entire process within 4-6 months. I'm just ignoring that number altogether.

Hey Bobsmyth That's great you received your NOA. 730days sounds outrageous. I wonder how they come up with these numbers. so far this is the longest number of days I have ever seen. My friends at Charlotte received their fingerprint notice within a week after they received their NOA, so keep your hopes up.

Congratulations are definitely in order! 730 days is actually EXACTLY 2 years (365x2), but something tells me it won't really take that long. I've seen people in NYC receive notices advising them that their interview will be scheduled within 540 days (seemingly standard NYC date), but they were done with the entire process within 4-6 months. I'm just ignoring that number altogether.

Thanks Vorpal. I still find it strange how they came up with PD of 7/27 when i only sent it 7/28 and they received it 8/1. Maybe they have time machine at TSC.
I don't think it will take 730 days either. My guess is that number is a USCIS goal or their suggested numbers for the pick 3 lottery.

Hey Bobsmyth That's great you received your NOA. 730days sounds outrageous. I wonder how they come up with these numbers. so far this is the longest number of days I have ever seen. My friends at Charlotte received their fingerprint notice within a week after they received their NOA, so keep your hopes up.

Yeah, I'm thinking also it will much less the 730 days. I'm predicting I should receive FP letter by end of this year.

you know folks, it's really interesting but everyone who applied to tsc beatween the 26th of july and august 1 got the same priority date-july 27
maybe it has something to do with the fee increase and this way they separated old fees from the new ones.What do you think?

If somebody applied for naturalization Dec 3rd, when he shoould expect the receipt and FP notice

You mean at TSC? Ok people who applied in late July before the fee hike are receiving their NOA and FP's right now and that too after a long wait of 3-4 months. Now do your math.

wow! so he should wait from 5 to 6 months to hear back from them. This is bad

Last edited by a moderator:
asylee 03,i really think you will get your noa and fp letter faster than us who applied in july and august,the frontlog is cleared for july and cashing checks and realising of noa should go faster.
the question is when you'll get the interview, you have to remember that the frontlog now goes to the backlog.

anmn,

Are you joking. I am afraid it will take more than 6 months. TSC still processing applications recieved on July, 30. Please explain how we will move faster.

I HATE TSC

it was a huge fee increase in the end of july and a lot of people tried to bit it that's why so many applications had been filed at that time-this is the reason for a frontlog,the uscis couldn't and still can not handle it.But after july 28 the number of apps is so much less(I've read somewhere it's 2 times less then usual monthly number)).And now tsc done with july apps,so the worst part should be done and cashing checks and ,of cause,releasing of NOA should be much faster.

anmn,

I am planning to do the fingerprint and leave to overseas, but now it seems very difficult. However, i must leave to overseas, from your prospective, how long it takes for me to get FP notice if i applied Dec 3rd. I will wait to see the next update "i think it will be on Friday" and see how fast the TSC is moving

I think noone can answer you on this question for sure
What you can see ,after to be done with the july apps all centers (csc,vsc,nsc),start proccessing very fast( something like 1 month period they proccess for a week) If tsc will move with the same speed it will take about 4-6 weeks till they will be ready for you docs.But it's only my guess based, as I said ,on speed of other service centers. Then 2-4 weeks for Noa letter . And after that you should get your FP letter. But again ,how fast you'll be schegule for it depends on your DO. you can get your FP letter almost at the same time as NOA or you can wait for a while.