tsc-receipting times

Inlineagain if I may know what do you mean by "removing conditions from greencard."

It's odd that the priority dates don't match on mine and fullof hope's.
and the number of days to notification of interview on mine is different from mlsimmy's, althougn our PD is the same and mlsimmy sent N400 2 days before me.

I'm guessing that perhaps the PD depends on who processed each N400, and mine must have slipped under the wire from the desk of a faster worker last week.

The number of days thing might depend on which district office we'll be allocated.
I think mine will be Oklahoma City - that's where I had to go for FP last year when removing conditions from greencard.

I don't know - it seems a bit of a crap shoot from evidence so far, but at least things are moving now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
update from my side.

We(husband & I) received our NOA's today.
Our priority date as per the letter is July27, 2007

It says:

You will be notified of the date and lace of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office. You should expect to be notified within 240 days of this notice.

full of hope
mailed to tsc 7/26/2007
received by tsc 7/30/2007
check cashed 11/26/2007
Priority Date 7/27/2007
Notice date 11/27/2007
NOA Received 11/30/07

Inlineagain if I may know what do you mean by "removing conditions from greencard."

Removing conditions is a stage I had to go through after obtaining an immigration visa CR1 ( after marriage to a US citizen) via the US Embassy in London.
We were both resident in the UK at the time. My Permanent Residence Card (or green card) had conditions, because we had not been married for two years when I obtained the visa, so had to apply for removal of conditions two years after entering the US to reside here. I think the application is I.751 from memory. Just more needless expense and hassle really!

Anyway I had to attend for fingerprints last year as part of that application.:)

18 weeks since USCIS received my application and check still hasn't been cashed. USCIS has no rhyme or reason on how they are going about cashing checks.

I am about apply to TSC today

I am going to mail our (mine and my wife) application today to TSC. I am just wondering what would be volume of application filed after July 30 (fee hike) and now. Is it going to be significantly lower than then? What are the chances of TSC moving faster once they complete sending FP notices for JULY?

Also, I moved from VSC jurisdiction to TSC. My GC was processed in VSC.
How much delay is it going to be, to transfer our files from VSC?

too many questions... any answers???

And I am glad to read that there will be a new DO in Raleigh/Durham area from March 2008. That would be great!

Thanks,
Newbie001

I am going to mail our (mine and my wife) application today to TSC. I am just wondering what would be volume of application filed after July 30 (fee hike) and now. Is it going to be significantly lower than then? What are the chances of TSC moving faster once they complete sending FP notices for JULY?

Also, I moved from VSC jurisdiction to TSC. My GC was processed in VSC.
How much delay is it going to be, to transfer our files from VSC?

too many questions... any answers???

And I am glad to read that there will be a new DO in Raleigh/Durham area from March 2008. That would be great!

Thanks,
Newbie001

Although received applications may have gone down 45% after the fee increase , the backlog of cases remains high and continues to rise. This being said, it's impossible to predict the total processing time until the backlog of cases subsides.
I don't think there would be an extra delay in processing because your GC was filed at different service center.

18 weeks since USCIS received my application and check still hasn't been cashed. USCIS has no rhyme or reason on how they are going about cashing checks.

Since they have cahsed your check, you will probably recieve a notice within two weeks of that date.

Check finally cashed at TSC !!

My check was finally cashed at TSC yesterday, 18 weeks after the USCIS received it. The tracking number on the check looks like SSC$00136XXXX which doesn't show anything online, although when I put in SSC*001136XXXX it shows :

On November 6, 2007, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

They must have forgot to send you that notice or it must have gotten lost in the mail!! It should not take 30 days for you to recieve the notice! I am just kidding. I think you will get your receipt for sure before the end of the year! May be you will open a red wine like Vorpal would to celebrate receipt and new year!!

They must have forgot to send you that notice or it must have gotten lost in the mail!! It should not take 30 days for you to recieve the notice! I am just kidding. I think you will get your receipt for sure before the end of the year! May be you will open a red wine like Vorpal would to celebrate receipt and new year!!

I think I'll need more than 1 bottle before this entire process is completed ;)

BOBSMITH,congrads!!!!!!
Finelly the process has been started. I guess i'm next on the line,at least i didn't see anyone with pd between you date and mine.
I just hope we will not wait for an interview another 18-20 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOBSMITH,congrads!!!!!!
Finelly the process has been started. I guess i'm next on the line,at least i didn't see anyone with pd between you date and mine.
I just hope we will not wait for an interview another 18-20 weeks.

Thanks anmn. Looking at current processing times and what USCIS has been warning , I'll consider myself lucky if I get my interview in 18-20 weeks from now.

My timeline

Hi All TSC applicants,

I just mailed our applications (mine and my wife's). Now the waiting game starts.
I have updated my signatures. Let's keep this thread updated often.
TSC applicants please post any updates/progress in your case.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Maybe it depends whose desk your packet landed on ? Or maybe which local office you're going to be attending?:confused: