tsc-receipting times

Thanks for the info, Gatedgal. The only time I called the customer service, the rep was a decent enough human being to transfer me to an IO. I think I'll go with the "I was just talking to an IO and got disconnected" method!

Friends,

My FP appointement is for 22nd of FEB and planning to make a trip to
INDIA thru March 22nd. As I know, Able to make a comfortable trip for this
period and don't miss or expect any info from CICS in this time frame.
Any comments? Thanx..

I think only a few tsc filers (sep ,aug)got IL so far.
I filed in Aug (Houston DO)-got IL for April
Lextran(Louisville DO) filed in sep -Interview will be on Feb 28
I don't remember any one else.
Did I miss anybody?

Hi everyone, I thought I'd tell you about my namecheck experience: I called the customer service number 9today) and asked to be directed to IO, IO notified me that my namecheck was cleared and I was placed in line for the interview....only two weeks after fingerprinting..I am waiting for the IL now. Check my timeline...hope all goes well for everyone :)

Hi everyone, I thought I'd tell you about my namecheck experience: I called the customer service number 9today) and asked to be directed to IO, IO notified me that my namecheck was cleared and I was placed in line for the interview....only two weeks after fingerprinting..I am waiting for the IL now. Check my timeline...hope all goes well for everyone :)

looking good :)

I got the same answer that my name check and whatever other checks are complete just after 1 week from FP. IO told me that I am in line for Interview schedule.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Received my IL from TSC!!!!

TImeline :

N400 Rcvd by TSC = 7 /12/07
NOA Recvd = 8/10/07
IL Date = 3/12/08
IL Recvd = 3/17/08
Interview Date = 5/12/08 (Orlando, FL DO)

Got my interview letter

I think only a few tsc filers (sep ,aug)got IL so far.
I filed in Aug (Houston DO)-got IL for April
Lextran(Louisville DO) filed in sep -Interview will be on Feb 28
I don't remember any one else.
Did I miss anybody?

Hello,

FYI, I just received my interview letter. My dates (Houston, TX) are as follows:

Priority date: September 12, 2007
NOA received: December 26, 2007
Fingerprinting: February 15, 2008
Interview: April 25, 2008

I'm impressed by the speed with which the process is moving but I did have a few additional questions. Does anyone on this list know if I can ask to be administered the oath the day of the interview? If yes, on what grounds is this usually granted? Again, whom should I make this request to and when? I would certainly appreciate any information.

Thank you.

Hello again,

I have a few more questions I'm hoping can be answered here.

1) When is the green card turned in?

2) Should the need arise, can one travel (after the oath-taking ceremony) on the old passport using the certificate of naturalization in lieu of the green card?

3) Can an application for an American passport be made overseas?

Thank you,
Mayor