Tsc-may/june Outstanding Receipt Tracker

Receipt Notice

Spoke to an IIO today.
Filed May 8th
RD May 25
ND Aug 20
Got all the SRC Numbers for 485,765 and 131 also for me and wife.
EAD not yet approved, AP she said it is in transit to some other unit and I should be hearing soon since AP\'s have a higher priority. Thanks to all.

received notices

received receipt notices(for me-EAD, wife -EAD and Parole). Interstingly they didn\'t go to my lawyer. but waiting for I-485 for both of us and parole for me. I guess i\'ll get them tommorrow.
Mailed on June -29
RD July 2
ND -Aug 22,
It seems lots of people on the board have got aug 22 as ND.
I hope every body get the receipts soon.
kofi

No Title

ajax,
I didn\'t pay to INS, My lawyer sent his checks. So I don\'t know. Try calling INS with u\'r A#, I\'m sure they would have u\'rs in the system.
Good luck,
kofi

ead approved

guys, my ead got approved today!!!:)) Card getting printed according to the automated system...
RD - may 16
ND - jul 30
ead approved - aug 27(waiting for card)

best of luck All!

AVM states my ND as my RD

I noticed this earlier in the thread, so I decided to call the AVM to hear about my particulars. Sure enough, even though my reciept shows a RD of June 26, the AVM is stating that my ND of August 15 is the receipt date. Anyone else have the same situation? I don\'t think there is much you can do about it, but hey, six weeks is six weeks!

EAD card

The lawer of my company applied all the stuff for me. But TSC sent the EAD cards directly to me...

Good luck! I think you will get yours today or tomorrow.

YK

Got the Receipts today

Sent application on May, 28th by fedex
For all the applications( 485/EAD/AP )

RD - May, 30
ND - Aug, 21

No idea if cheques r cashed or not, company paid for it

Good Luck to all!

got receipt!

My i-485 application was sent on may 10th 2001. Got receipt today:
RD: Mayu 29th
ND: August 20th
TSC
so hang on guys, it seems ur receipt is in the mail.

No Title

We have exactly the same dates. Mailed by fedex on 5/28, RD: 5/30, ND 8/21. Please keep each other posted for EAD and AP approvals.

Thanks.

No Title

Don\'t worry about it. According to my experience of I-140 process, AVM always states your ND as your receipt date and doesn\'t mention RD at all. This should also applies to I-485 process, I suppose. Your real RD is the one on your receipt notice.

waitting for papaer receipt

mailed at 6/5
AP returned at 7/3
called and get the ND: 8/23
Still waitting for paper receipt.

Finally!!!

For all applications (485/EAD/AP)
Mail Date = 5/18
RD = 5/21
ND = 8/17
Received receipts 8/28.

Thanks all for keeping this thread up-to-date!!!

At last!

I got my receipts for 485/EAD/AP from the mail today. Sent packet to TSC last May 28 thru FedEx.
RD: 5/30
ND: 8/21

Same Dates

Nuve Kavali, freemind, anne 1973

All of us have the same dates, lets everyone post the developments here

Thanks

Ajax, ranj.....

Ajax & ranj ...it seems only we 3 in this discussion yet have to receive our receipts...I can\'t expect that my receipt is on the way thru mail b\'coz I called INS on 25th and find out that it\'s not entered into computer system..Received application at INS on Jun 5th.

Pls see the AILA explanation

Anyday now ( I hope)

I E mailed my company lawyers yesterday and they replied back that
they haven\'t received anything yet. Its taking 2 - 3 months by TSC to mail receipts....bla....bla....bla.

They\'ll E mail me when they hear anything (in other words ...don\'t call us ... we\'ll call you).

Well, nothing to do but wait...and wait....

Ranj