Tsc-may/june Outstanding Receipt Tracker

I have not received my receipts yet

I have not received my receipts yet, mailed I 485/EAD/AP on June 15. Checks not cashed yet.

Get AP from local INS office

Try getting AP from local INS ofice. They will issue it on the same day without additional fees, if you show the receipt of AP.

Got the EAD Cards

At last got the EAD cards!!!! details:
RD 05/09
ND 07/27
EAD 08/23
Received on 08/29.

Thanks to everyone. I sincerely wish that everyone get their EADs soon.
GChopes

KOFI, FREEMIND, AND OTHER FELLOW SUFFERERS

I CALLED TSC TODAY AND GOT MY RECEIPT NUMBERS FOR I485, EAD AND AP FROM THE INFORMATION OFFICER.ACCORDING TO HIM THE RECEIPTS WERE MAILED ON MONDAY. I COULD NOT GET RD OR ND FROM HIM.

IN THE EVENING I CALLED TSC TO CHECK WHAT THE RECORDED MESSAGE WAS FOR THE EAD RECEIPT. THE MESSAGE SAID THAT THE DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED ON AUGUST 24 (ACTUALLY DELIVERED ON JUNE 9 BY THE POST OFFICE). IT ALSO SAID THAT IT NORMALLY TAKES 60 TO 90 DAY TO PROCESS EAD APPLICATION. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS. DOES THE COUNTDOWN START FROM AUGUST 24 OR JUNE 9?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT WOULD BE YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE RECORDED MESSAGE

ANGIODAN

I AM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING AT THIS THREAD. I CALLED AVM TODAY AFTER RECEIVING RECEIPT NUMBERS FMOM THE INFORMATION OFFICER. TO MY SURPRISE AUGUST 24 WAS GIVEN AS THE RECEIPT DATE BY THE AVM, WHERE AS MY DOCUMENTS WERE DELIVERED ON JUNE 9.I HONESTLY HOPE THE RECEPT SHOWS RD AS JUNE 9 SO THAT I CAN GO TO THE LOCAL OFFICE TO GET MY EAD SOON. I CANNOT AFFORD TO SIT AT HOME ANY MORE.I WANT TO RETURN TO MY JOB ASAP.

No Title

ajax,
great to hear that u got u\'r receipt numbers. The date AVM tell is ND not RD. U still might have June 9 as RD on u\'r receipt notice.
U might try u\'r luck at local ins office to get EAD based on RD (9 June, if u\'r receipt notice have that as RD along with 24 Aug as ND).
local ins policy on interim EAD is consistent. GChopes made an unsuccessful attempt to get interim EAD based on RD (some where in May) but some were successful.
These days it seems its taking 30 days to get EAD drom ND.
Hope things work out fine for u.
kofi

interim EAD

Would you suggest getting an interim EAD now or just wait for the EAD card to arrive in the mail?

Guys, any experience in getting interim EAD in the Houston area?

No Title

Ajax,
Your count down will start from RD. But, AVM will say that your appln was received on (ND). That\'s OK. In my case, RD is 6/21 and ND 7/3. AVM says "your appln was rec\'d on July 3rd". That\'s just a bug in their system which is giving people a nervous break down.

No Title

I wanted to share my info on that website, but it wouldn\'t let me create a profile if one of the required field is missing. I don\'t understand why there should be "required fields." This information is all voluntary, I think whoever is maintaining that site should take out required fields.
For instance, I couldn\'t sign up without my priority date. At this moment I don\'t know what my priority date is, nevertheless, I wanted to share my other information with fellow applicants.

Thanks

G CHOPES.

DID YOU CALL TSC-AVM TO CHECK STATUS OF YOU EAD AFTER RECEIVING THE RECEIPT? WHAT WAS THE MESSAGE?

No Title

Mastaan,

Myladoor is the webmaster of immitracker, you can reach him myladoor@ImmiTracker.com if you have any questions regarding the on line registration. He\'s done a great job to maintain this website voluntarily.

As far as priority date is concerned, it should be the date you filed your Labor Certificate, if you have your I-140 approval notice with you, you may find the PD on it. Even you don\'t have PD on it and don\'t know the exact timing that you filed, you might just put an approximate date as your PD, it will be helpful too.

Hope this helps.

congrats

I\'m happy for you that you finally got your receipt numbers. Now let\'s hope that we all will get our EADs soon!

got receipts

Today I received my receipts -- I had known my receipt numbers for about a week after talking to an IIO. They all (485+EAD for wife+me) have the same RD and ND:

RD 5/29/01
ND 8/20/01

Actually, the applications were filed on 6/1/01 so the RD is even earlier then we had filed.

EAD Receipt notice

Today I received a receipt notice for EAD, I guess my Lawyer will get the I-485 receipt notice.
RD 6/5/01
ND 8/23/01
When I checked with the automated voice system, it said the RD IS 8/23/01!!!!!

KOFI, TSCW8ER, GCHOPES, FREEMIND and OTHERS WAITING FOR EAD

I UNDERSTAND ONE CAN GO TO THE LOCAL OFFICE TO GET EAD IF IT IS NOT ISSUED BY TSC IN 90 DAYS.

COULDS YOU PLEASE CLARIFY AS WHAT DOES 90 DAYS MEAN IN THIS CASE. IS IT 90 WORKING DAYS OR CALANDER DAYS? ARE THESE COUNTED FROM THE RD OR ND?

INPUT FROM ANY ONE KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS

90 days Explaination

This is the info given to me by IIO in local INS office:

U are entitled to get an "INTERIM EAD" from 90 calender days from the RD, even if u haven\'t received the EAD receipts physically. But, the entry for your EAD receipt should be there in the INS computer system, b\'cos local INS can verify it on your A#/SRC# right away.

90 day rule is published on ins.gov ins website..