Tsc-may/june Outstanding Receipt Tracker

I-485 receipt

I just talk to an IIO. She still refuse to resend the lost receipt. They did the same thing to my lawer as well. However, I did find out the RD and ND for my 485. Here is the detail.

Mailed: 6/14, RD: 6/21, ND: 7/24.
EAD approved on 7/28.
AP approved on 8/24.

Thanks.

YK

Got 2 outta 3 receipts in mail

I have finally received the I-485 and I-765 receipts in mail. No AP receipt yet (I-131). You were right, PCee, AVM uses ND when it says "we received your application on..."

RD: 05/07/2001
ND: 08/30/2001

Wife\'s AP Approved

Hi all,

My wife\'s advance parole has been approved on 09/18/01
(RD - May 31 01 ND - Aug 22 01 )

But there is a glitch(there\'s always a melodramatic twist with INS)
Here middle name has been misspelt on the AP documents
what should have been "U" has become "V"...,

I don\'t think it is a TYPO because U and V are miles apart on the keyboard.. and intrestingly the AP recpt notice along with all the
other recpt notices(EAD, 485) shows the name rightly spelt..

what is the remedy for this.. please let me know

thanks in advance

psvgc

No Title

psvgc,
I don\'t think its a big problem, since U\'r wife\'s photo is attached. Guy at the port of entry can very well figure that out that its a small mistake. U can talk to your lawyer if u still feel uncomfortable.
I wonder if u hear abt your EAD. Even when I have my Parole in my hand, AVM still says that Its still pending. Was it same with you? I\'m asking u this b\'se I wonder if AVM is realiable at all about EAD status.
kofi

Currently How long it take to get receipt.

Hello Gurus,
I just applied fot 485 to TSC. How long it is taking to get receipt dates?

Thanks for the information.

RDS

No Title

Ultra P,

It\'s good that you didn\'t loose any time in terms of RD (useful to count 180 days rule as per AC21), but as far as I know INS follows (if at all it does..) ND to process AOS though! I am not sure about ND! Did people mailed around first week of May got their receipts around 8/30 in this thread? If it is then good for you.

My checks got cashed (finally) on 9/24, now I am waiting for my receipts.

I just read in another thread that your AP got approved on 9/25. Congratulations, good for you.

- PCee

mvratnam: I have the same mailing date my RD 7/23 and ND 9/10 got the

received on 9/21. No EAD or AD news yet. Pl. post your details.

Thanks