TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I am EB1c from india employed by the same company for 3 yrs in usa and 9 years in india. Though visa bulletin says my category is current but the dates in processing time frames in uscis is June 29, 2007.

You ALL have provided very upclose information.

I have another question I am on L-1a visa which is going to expire on Feb 2009. and if I take TSC current processing time frame the calculations come out that they will start processing my case during the time of my visa expiration.

So do I have to apply another extention of L-1a ??

As I have L-1a status with a pending 485/EAD/AP, Can I also get a secondary employment with this new EAD which I will get due to AOS? Will this give any effect on my L-1 status or on GC application

Yes!

It appears the que for FBI NC people has reached around June 06. Crossing my fingers.....:rolleyes:

I am also a strong believer in elimination of NC from FBI and subsequent approval from CIS. I hope yours is next. I have seen atleast 20 approvals for May-July 06 RD cases during last two months.
Good luck!

Got the welcome email~

Finally!
I think what did the trick was opening a Service Request with USCIS, which I did on 04/28, and I was approved in 2 weeks !!

FBI NC Memo

My case is proof that FBI NC and the stated goal of USCIS to approve all cases pending > 2 years by July this year is indeed working!

EB3 ROW Approvals????

ANY EB3 ROW Approvals in May 2008????

EB-3 Pakistan
I-140 AD 05/12/07
I-485, RD 06/29/07, ND 08/14/07
Finger Print Notice Date 08/14/07
Finger Printing on 09/14/07
LUD 09/15/07

Spouse I485 pending

Can any gru help.
I am one of those fortunates who got I-485 approved in little over three months (I485 RD 1/22/08, I485 approved 5/15/08, EB2, PD 11/16/07, Rest of the world).
My spouse I485 LUD has not been updated since 2/28/08.
My question is can I switch the job now and does it still has to be in the same category. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks,

Spouse I485 pending

AB TO AAJA

you can now work for anybody any catagory what so ever.

Congrates.

EB-3 Pakistan
I-140 AD 05/12/07
I-485, RD 06/29/07, ND 08/14/07
Finger Print Notice Date 08/14/07
Finger Printing on 09/14/07
LUD 09/15/07

Thanks imranessani,
Also, just a minute ago I got email that my spouse I485 has also been approved and that the card production order has been processed. It's a great relief and real freedom.
This forum was very helpful and thankyou all for keeping this up to date.

Buddha smiled , et last magic mails arrived last night. Got emails for both my case & spouse.
Thanks for all on this portal for their postings, answers & support.
Good luck to all of you ! see you after few years in N-400 thread :)
mrr

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On May 20, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

EB2 (my own) /RIR/PD: 8/2002 India
140/485/EAD/AP: RD 09/29/05 - VSC
140:LUD 10/20, AD:12/22/05
485:LUD 10/20 FP 12/28/05, ...transfer to TSC 3/16/07.. FP.. Approved 5/20/08.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY the EMAIL(s)

Finally got the EMAIL on 5/16, my NC has been pending for 2.5 years (till 2 weeks back ) so it might be the Feb 180 day memo thingy that worked.
As I mentioned earlier on this forum, I made various calls & also went for infopass in last 2 months - got totally different answers each time - 180 NC memo is active - April memo to eliminate NC backlog by FBI is the one you should be concerned about - blah - blah

Finally 2 weeks back, I was able to get a SR opened through NSC after trying 3 times. I guess that worked as they have to give an official response to SR.

Thanks to all in this forum and I really hope that you see the approval email really really soon. It really sucks but hang in there guys ....

PD: 1/2003 - EB2 India
140 & 485 filed in CSC on 9/2005
NC initiated: 10/2005
Transferred to TSC: 3/2006
140 approved from TSC: 5/2006
welcome email:5/16/08
card prod email:5/20/08
card mailed email: 5/21/08

Congrats justindian...I just wanted to know if you actually received a seperate email stating your cards have been mailed?? So far,I have only got emails saying Card production ordered,Welcome Notice sent & Approval notice sent.Should I expect another email about the cards being mailed before actually getting the cards?Thanks.

2006 filers from China?

Hello,

Are there people from China with PD in 2003 and RD of I485 in May/2006 still waiting?

My PD 10/2003 and RD 5/2006, EB2 still waiting...

See some indian guys got approval who have either PD in 2003 or RD in 2006, but not my turn yet?!

Got approval e-mail today. Still waiting for spouse's approval.

Thanks everyone for supporting my long journey.

For my earlier SR, got response today regarding my spouse case. USINS letter says "based on your request we researched the status of the case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below.

What does this mean? Any response/experiences similar to this case will be greatly appreciated.

It has been 2 weeks since my GC approval notice sent email was received by me. However I do not have my approval notice yet. I do have my GC, welcome notice in the mail buit not approval notice?

- Is that normal?

- How long does it take to get the approval notice?

- Who gets it applicant/Lawyer or both?

- Do I need to worry and how do I get another one requested?

For my earlier SR, got response today regarding my spouse case. USINS letter says "based on your request we researched the status of the case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below.

What does this mean? Any response/experiences similar to this case will be greatly appreciated.

I too got the same response last week for my SR. My priority date is Mar 2000

I too got the same response to my first service request. It seems that they are doing this to every one now as this would be the new way to keep applicants away from calling them. 6 months ! .

Plaese Help

Friends this is my situation

I have called TSC many times. Now a day they are not providing ant status information on the phone.
When I called last time two weeks ago An IO lady told me that your case has already been assigned to an officer.
And you will hear from us within 60 days. After that I called many times. Sometimes the IO told me that Feb memo
Regarding > 180 days is no more valid now they are following April memo and I must wait till November 2008.to get status of my case.

When after talking to them many times I think they are still following the Feb 2008 memo. But they have realized that they did a great mistake by announcing April 30 the deadline. The truth is they do not have manpower to adjudicate all the cases which meet > 180 criteria before April 30th 2008. But truth is they are aggressively working on all the old cases pending more then five year ago then they will move to cases pending over six month.

On April 30th I again I called the TSC. First of all the officer was not willing to provide any information on the phone but when I told him that my PD is current. And I filed my I-485 on MAY 2007. So it’s a year old case. My FP has already been cleared a year ago. My Medical has not been expired My I-140 has already been approved My Case fulfill all the criteria for approval. With pending Name check >180 days

THEN HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN ASSIGNED TO AN IO. AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM US WITHIN 60 DAYS.I MEAN BEFORE MAY 24, 2008

I called the customer care and they issued a service ticket for my case on April 24, 2008 and they told me that I Will hear from them in the mail. A few days age they told me that my service ticket is still waiting to be assigned to an officer

Today May 27, 2008 I again called the IO he told me that my name name check is still pending but since Your case meet the >180 criteria so your case was assigned to an IO on April 25th 2008 and your case is currently under review by an IO.

Its more then 60 days now since my case was assigned to an officer but so far no news at all ........................
When I called the National Customer Service Center they told me that that your service ticket # so and so has been assigned to an officer and you will hear from us pretty soon.

Guys, Can any body tell me how long it takes to get the decision at I-485 stage when case has been assigned to an officer. I got three soft LUD on 03/25, 03/26 and 03/27 but no hard LUD yet on my case & once the case has been assigned to an officer at I-485 stage??? Can we hear the good news at any time????Or the officer can again keep working on it for years and years I have not received any RFE on my I-485 Case. So far??????

Can I hear some good news soon? How far I am from destination

Please help if you know the answer

Tanveer

hi
Reading ur case i think u would have the captured the older PD. I am in the same boat. I have a EB2 I1485 (PD of 07/06) pending with TSC and a older EB3 I140 (pd of 12/04) just got approved. How do i get the older priority retained.

Hi Guys,
today I received a call from USCIS ombudsman, Washington DC and he said that my case will be approved soon as I have a old priorirty date of 12/26/2000. so he said that he will give me a call again tomorrow confirming a timeframe as to when my GC will be apporved. so I have to wait and see now as to how much time it takes
thanks
Krishna M

Please Help

Friends

My PD is June 22, 2002 which is current and I am from EB3 and My I-485 receipt date is May 15, 2007 while the taxes Service Center is processing cases received till June 22, 2007. MY I-140 has been approved and My Name check is pending for more then 180 days now so I fulfill all the criteria of approval. I am writing letters to the followings authorities

First Lady Laura Bush

2-Senator Rodham Clinton

3-Director Taxes Center EVELYN UPCHURCH

4-OMBUDSMAN Office

Am I missing something? And also can any body tell me the correct address of Director of Taxes Service Center

Tanveer

Friends

My PD is June 22, 2002 which is current and I am from EB3 and My I-485 receipt date is May 15, 2007 while the taxes Service Center is processing cases received till June 22, 2007. MY I-140 has been approved and My Name check is pending for more then 180 days now so I fulfill all the criteria of approval. I am writing letters to the followings authorities

First Lady Laura Bush

2-Senator Rodham Clinton

3-Director Taxes Center EVELYN UPCHURCH

4-OMBUDSMAN Office

Am I missing something? And also can any body tell me the correct address of Director of Taxes Service Center

Tanveer

Yes, you are missing the WOM option. Sue them for unreasonable delays.