TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

HI EVERYBODY

PLEASE TELL ME IN I-485 WHEN THEY SAY THE PROCESSING TIMES IS JUNE 29,2007. WHICH DATE TO BE CONSIDERED? I-485 RD or I-485 ND or 140'S AD WHICH DATE TO BE CONSIDERED???

EDDYGUPTA,

the "VISA BULLETIN " is based on the 'Labor priority date' & the Processing times in service center is based on I-485 receipt date.

now the TSC is processing the applications(I-485) that are on or before JUNE 29,2007. that means all of those applications should have Priority dates on or before the dates in VISA bulletin May (1-1-2004 for EB2 for India etc..) & their name check is complete.

if you don't qualify any of the 3 criteria you application(file) will not be in their search list to process.

Hope this helps. correct me if anyone knows more accurate version.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDDYGUPTA,

the "VISA BULLETIN " is based on the 'Labor priority date' & the Processing times in service center means that date on which 485 applications were filed.

now the TSC is processing the applications(I-485) that are on or before JUNE 29,2007. that means all of those applications should have Priority dates on or before the dates in VISA bulletin May (1-1-2004 for EB2 for India etc..) & their name check is complete.

if you don't qualify any of the 3 criteria you application(file) will not be in their search list to process.

The question is should the Receipt Date of the I485 be before June 29 2007, or the Notice Date?
I don't know, and I too wish to know the answer.

Indiaraj
You are compeletly wrong my freind and please do not misguide other people when you don't have correct information, but it's not only you, there are a lot of people who believe service centers process cases based on priority dates as per visa bulletein, which is completely wrong. Infact, every service center has processing dates for different types of petitions, as per these dates the cases are pulled out and processed and in case of 485 if the case is approvable and visa numbers are available, the case is set to be approved.

Now this information was shared with me by IO himself at TSC. To answer your question Eddy - your 485 RD

Thanks

EDDYGUPTA,

the "VISA BULLETIN " is based on the 'Labor priority date' & the Processing times in service center means that date on which 485 applications were filed.

Indiaraj
You are compeletly wrong my freind and please do not misguide other people when you don't have correct information, but it's not only you, there are a lot of people who believe service centers process cases based on priority dates as per visa bulletein, which is completely wrong. Infact, every service center has processing dates for different types of petitions, as per these dates the cases are pulled out and processed and in case of 485 if the case is approvable and visa numbers are available, the case is set to be approved.

Now this information was shared with me by IO himself at TSC. To answer your question Eddy - your 485 RD

Thanks

We appear to have a confusion between the "Visa Bulletin" issued every month, for which Labor Certification priority date is used, and the Processing Times per processing centre for the application form filed.

Thanks Vicky,

I did not mention

"service centers process cases based on priority dates as per visa bulletein"

But mentioned that

"service centers process cases based on 485 filed date"

that should be 485 Receipt date

But for them to consider an application to process that I-485 application's Labor priority date should be less than the VISA bulletin date for that category & country.

I spoke to TSC People & went thru this guide & came to know that.

Please check I-485 guide from a Lawyer's seminar .

http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

any information more accurate and well interpreted is most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Indiaraj,
I am EB1c from india employed by the same company for 3 yrs in usa and 9 years in india. Though visa bulletin says my category is current but the dates in processing time frames in uscis is June 29, 2007.
You have provided me very upclose information for which please accept my humble appreciation.
I have another question I am on L-1a visa which is going to expire on Feb 2009. and if I take TSC current processing time frame the calculations come out that they will start processing my case during the time of my visa expiration. So do I have to apply another extention of L-1a ?? or is there anyother way to bypass the extention???

Any pending name check cases got cleared ?

Hi Guys,

Do you know if any pending name check cases got approved as per new memo in TSC or NSC.
Does not seem they are yet applying the memo.

I saw 1 case from TSC approved in trackit.com but that was because of a lawsuit.

Thanks

Thanks Vicky,

But if they take 485 RD into consideration whats the pupose of ND then???

Say for instance if everything is current, like processing times as well as priority dates in Visa bulletin then how much time usually it takes to process the case?

485 Approved

Was stuck in name check for loooooong time.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 24, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-485 Application Moving from Records Section to Exam Unit

Hi Guys,
I called Texas service center and also got this verified by my local congress man. my application is moved from records section to examination section and right now it is pending with an examination officer. so they are saying that Visa number is allocated to me and my application will be approved in another one or two months. so did anyone has the same situation
thanks
Krishna M

Not related to I485 but for my I-785(EAD), at an InfoPass appointment I was told that it is with an exams officer and it was approved shortly after that. The IO at InfoPass said that it's already with exams officer so he couldn't move the file any further and it's a good sign. For you sit tight and your I485 is in its final stages.
Hi Guys,
I called Texas service center and also got this verified by my local congress man. my application is moved from records section to examination section and right now it is pending with an examination officer. so they are saying that Visa number is allocated to me and my application will be approved in another one or two months. so did anyone has the same situation
thanks
Krishna M

The question is should the Receipt Date of the I485 be before June 29 2007, or the Notice Date?
I don't know, and I too wish to know the answer.

Receipt date should be on or before June-29-2007
I just called an IO Officer and he clarified it to me

Thanks Vicky,

I did not mention

"service centers process cases based on priority dates as per visa bulletein"

But mentioned that

"service centers process cases based on 485 filed date"

that should be 485 Receipt date

But for them to consider an application to process that I-485 application's Labor priority date should be less than the VISA bulletin date for that category & country.

I spoke to TSC People & went thru this guide & came to know that.

Please check I-485 guide from a Lawyer's seminar .

http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

any information more accurate and well interpreted is most welcome.

I completely agree with IndiaRaj. What he says is correct info

On 04/25/2008 Got the magical email

Thank God, After a wait of 8 years of filling and since 93 on F1 before H1, Finally it is over. Got the magical email "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident." :D:D:D:D:D;);););)

After My family I had to inform My 2nd family "Immigrationportal.com" Portal Buddies....You all are Awesome.

I am EB1c from india employed by the same company for 3 yrs in usa and 9 years in india. Though visa bulletin says my category is current but the dates in processing time frames in uscis is June 29, 2007.
You ALL have provided me very upclose information for which please accept my humble appreciation.
I have another question I am on L-1a visa which is going to expire on Feb 2009. and if I take TSC current processing time frame the calculations come out that they will start processing my case during the time of my visa expiration. So do I have to apply another extention of L-1a ?? or is there anyother way to bypass the extention if there is any???
As I have L-1a status with a pending 485/EAD/AP, Can I also get a secondary employment with this new EAD? Will this give any effect on my L-1 status or on GC application??

I looked at trackitt - seems most recent approvals are from those who filed in 2007, or 2003, 2004. What happened to 2006 filers? Why are they forgotten?

I had discussed this with someone else on these forums before. He had brought up an interesting point. It seems like there are 2 groups of applications that are begin looked at. One that is more recent hence you will see approvals from anywhere between June 2007 to current. this is decided on RD or NDs. there is another group that is being considered and these are decided on PDs. My PD itself is 2004. and i have been waiting for this second group to go through the 2000 - 2004. I am guessing they might keep going through and get to the 2005s and 2006s next. The second group according to PDs are the NC pending cases. This explains almost all the cases.. There might be a few exceptions

file with examiner

I took an infopass on april 09 and the IO told me that my filed was transfer to an examiner on april 07,2008 and my name check or background check is cleared and the case will be approved in a month. I called Texas Service center on April 25 they told me that my background check is pending and I should wait. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEIVE NOW???????

Hi Guys,
thanks
Krishna M