TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

May/June of 07 people

Is it my idea or people who file the I485 on May/June/July of 07 are starting to get approved finally?

I have filed I-485 in Feb 2008 under EB1c as Multinational Manager employed for 3years in us and 9 years in India. The Visa Bulletin shows its current in April. I also has taken the biometrics code 3 on march 14th. Now whats the pending process? Can I check if any visa is allocated to me or not? What is the next procedure left? After Biometrics there is no change in LUDs. I am a little confused also as there are two PDs for I-485 which one to consider as in ASC Jacksonville it says Aug 30,2007 where as in TSC it says April 30,2007. Rest information is in signature. Thanks in advance for any information as it will be highly appreciated

Contacted TSC officer today.....

I called TSC today to check the status of mine and was told some strange words from the IO. She mentioned that USCIS would try to adjudicate so-called FBI NC pending cases by JULY 31ST, 2008 and asked me to wait until then. Has anyone heard about that?

Contacted TSC officer today.....another BS

I guess they tell different lies at different times :)

Last weekone lady told me that they are adjucating pening NC cases as per new memo.
She was very rude and told me to call back in May not before that....

Today I got sort of good news. An approval email from CRIS for pending I 140 that has been pending for about 2 years.

Now I have two approved I 140 (from two different employers), and two pending 485's. Is it possible that they may approve one the 485's very soon, since my name check and every thing else is clear since March 14th.

Thanks. See my sig

Wife's GC received in mail

Hi All,

We received my wife's card yesterday in the mail.

So our GC journey ends.

Thanks to everybody for all the support and help.

This site was an invaluable source of knowledge. Thanks to Rajiv and his team for this WebSite.

Thanks to all gurus for sharing their knowledge.

Thanks & regards,
-Still

Another 06 filer stuck in NC

I don't believe they are doing anything to implement the Feb 04 memo. It's been more than 2 months since they announced it and so far I haven't seen any mass approvals. They don't have the "name-check-pending-we-can't-do-anything" excuse now. I don't know what is stopping them. All they say is lies. Reality is, no one really cares about us :mad:

LC EB3 world priority date is 01-May-2000 (Substitution Case).
485 RD 12-May-2006
NC pending since 18-May-2006 (almost 2 years)

I don't believe they are doing anything to implement the Feb 04 memo. It's been more than 2 months since they announced it and so far I haven't seen any mass approvals. They don't have the "name-check-pending-we-can't-do-anything" excuse now. I don't know what is stopping them. All they say is lies. Reality is, no one really cares about us :mad:

LC EB3 world priority date is 01-May-2000 (Substitution Case).
485 RD 12-May-2006
NC pending since 18-May-2006 (almost 2 years)

It appears the TSC is settig aside the NC stuck caes citing new FBI&USCIS goals to eliminate NC backlog ( April 02,2008 announcement ). So be prepared to wait longer .

It appears the TSC is settig aside the NC stuck caes citing new FBI&USCIS goals to eliminate NC backlog ( April 02,2008 announcement ). So be prepared to wait longer .

just got off the call with TSC, the lady was nice, she told me that my case qualifies for 180 day NC memo ( my NC has been pending since 2005) and she will request for a review of the case.
She refused to open a service request though.
Hope something comes out of that.

I can't even sue the suckers. My company has a joint venture with DHS and my manager told me that the company doesn't want its employees to sue DHS and if I do, they will fire me. I'm a planner and have an analytical mind (I'm sure most of you guys are like me) and the worst thing for me in the world is not being able to plan my life.

We just got the email about the notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
Priority date nov 04, filed I485 on June 30th 2007, finger prints were done in sept.

--Carlos

We just got the email about the notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
Priority date nov 04, filed I485 on June 30th 2007, finger prints were done in sept.

--Carlos

Since only my application got approved, how long should it take before my wifes application gets approved?

EB2 - India - approved

Friends ,,,
I got my approval Email today - includes all 3 family members.
Message received :
On April 11, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered new permanent resident status. . Your new card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing , whichever is later.......
So looks my long chase for the elusive GC ended on a happy note.
Thanks to all the forum members and wishing you all goode luck

Congrates Miles2Go

Congrats, whats this ADIT processing. Was your case stuck in name check, did it finally get cleared if so or they approved under Feb memo

Enjoy :)

Congrats, whats this ADIT processing. Was your case stuck in name check, did it finally get cleared if so or they approved under Feb memo

Enjoy :)
Thanks justindian.....
ADIT is Biometric/ Fingerprint processing.My FP was done last time in April2006.Expired. So the ADIT now.

And my approval might not have been subject to Feb memo as the information I got earlier from USCIS people through 1-800 and Infopass was that the namechecks of self , spouse and children were cleared sometime before Oct 2007

Wishing you goodluck.....