TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

60 days past RFE

I also have more than 60 days over since they recieved the evidence from me for the RFE for medical. I called TSC and the person who picked up the phone told me that she "cannot" tell me anything. I need to go the website. Let me know if you have better luck.

rks2007 - could you please post how you accessed IO at TSC. My 60 days after RFE response received are over and I wanted to call and see if they have any update.

Thanks.

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08

TSC call this morning...

I used POJ method and reached a lady at TSC. I told about 60 days time and she told to check status and that she did not see anything here (in the system) and not sure why I got email with 60 days time.

Then I asked pointed questions but could not get more information other than that name check is clear, they got RFE response, etc. All in all, not a very useful call.

Check the bulletin:

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

Category India Most Other Countries
F1 22 February 2002 22 February 2002
FX 1 May 2002 1 May 2002
F2A 8 May 2003 8 May 2003
F2B 22 March 1999 22 March 1999
F3 22 May 2000 22 May 2000
F4 22 November 1996 22 July 1997
E1 Current Current
E2 1 December 2003 Current
E3 1 October 2001 1 July 2005
EX Unavailable Unavailable
EW 1 March 2002 1 March 2002
E4 Current Current
E4 Religious Current Current

Background check not cleared!

I called NSC today, and the officer was nice. She told be my background check is not clear, although my FBI namecheck has cleared quite a while ago. Earlier they used to blame FBI for name check backlog, and now background check. Any idea what this background check is comosed of and how long it takes.

The irony is, when I called last month, they told that everything is set to go and my case is assigned to an officer. Now this damn background check! Anyone in the same boat?

I called NSC today, and the officer was nice. She told be my background check is not clear, although my FBI namecheck has cleared quite a while ago. Earlier they used to blame FBI for name check backlog, and now background check. Any idea what this background check is comosed of and how long it takes.

The irony is, when I called last month, they told that everything is set to go and my case is assigned to an officer. Now this damn background check! Anyone in the same boat?

They are first class liars. To keep their processing dates rosy they need to invent lies. The only way to get these --rons to knees is to sue them.

They are first class liars. To keep their processing dates rosy they need to invent lies. The only way to get these --rons to knees is to sue them.

I called texas centre and lady was very rude. She said contact the customer service and they will get back to you within 60 days. She didnot take any questions.

I think, may be many of us are calling her today or she is just like that or she thinks, now they donot have more excuse thus, better not to reply..

But I was really annoyed at her reply.

I will definately talk to texas center tomorrow again and see someone else pick up the phone..

MY case is current and no more excuse left for them to delay my case

rks2007
EB2 India
PD July 2002

See http://immigration-information.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14636&postcount=196

I called texas centre and lady was very rude. She said contact the customer service and they will get back to you within 60 days. She didnot take any questions.

I think, may be many of us are calling her today or she is just like that or she thinks, now they donot have more excuse thus, better not to reply..

But I was really annoyed at her reply.

I will definately talk to texas center tomorrow again and see someone else pick up the phone..

MY case is current and no more excuse left for them to delay my case

rks2007
EB2 India
PD July 2002

The USCIS service is piece of junk. Already mentioned by last Ombuds. May be we can write to new Ombuds to highlight the sorry state of their service.
Or sue them. The only time they care. I was wondering why they can't provide more information online . That itself can reduce many queries. Or appoint more IIOs to answer queries. The NSC is just piece of sh-- .

background check

I had a similar experience. The person told me that they started a background check after they recieved by TB RFE evidence and asked me to call in 180 days. I did not believe her and I called again. The 2nd time the person said that they are still processing the RFE evidence and will most likely update my case soon. Not sure who to believe. Please note that both times I talked with IO (got transferred)

Liars

I received a mail (a 3 month old enquiry I initiated) yesterday, and that clearly says all my background checks are completed. That also mentions that I am INDIA-EB2, - whereas I am CHINA EB2(Cross charged). That means I have to fight another battle. When I called they told that uscis has issued a RFE on March 12th. I am so sick of it. They put a wrong priority date on my i-140 and that took 3 months to correct!

Hope I do not receive a weired RFE, but who knows?

rfe for birth certificate

Hi:
I am from INdia and where the date format is day/mon/year, instead of mon/day/yeaer followed in the us. My dob is may/11, and the birth certificate shows it as 11/05. The lawyear, at the time of filing, in order not to create confusion, asked me to submit 2 affidavid of support(Which I had ready) from my mom and dad. Now there is a RFE that I also need to submit a doc on the non-availibility of birth certificate.

Now my question is have any one know anybody who was in a similar situation, and the lawyear successfully explained the date format situation in bith certificate?

Thanks

Got approval emails this morning!!!

Got the much awaited emails (welcome notice and card production ordered) this morning for both me and my spouse.....there were no LUD's or anything....just straight emails this morning.

We are very thrilled....and would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the responses to our queries, sharing their experiences and all the support to get through tough time......

And for everyone who is waiting.....hang in their. The namecheck memo is working, and you will see the emails soon.

thank you all once again..

How do I know if my case is in name check??? or is cleared????

EB-2 Pakistan
I-140 AD 05/12/07
I-485, RD 06/27/07, ND 08/14/07
Finger Print Notice Date 08/14/07
Finger Printing on 09/14/07
LUD 09/15/07

Spouse also approved at last

Hi All,

Yesterday got the welcome email for my wife.

So now both me and my wife have gone green.

My signature tells the whole story.

All the very best to everybody.

Thanks and regards,
Still

Congratulations.......

Enjoy the freedom...

May be I don't read enough messages in forums but I didn't understand your exact PD and country of birth. I am sorry for being dumb.

You can reply after all your celebrations.

Hi All,

Yesterday got the welcome email for my wife.

So now both me and my wife have gone green.

My signature tells the whole story.

All the very best to everybody.

Thanks and regards,
Still

Hi everybody

I have a little confusion. I have applied 485 under EB1c Multinational Executive.
In the profile @ uscis LUDs have changed showing 03/25/08 whereas upon checking the status online there is NO CHANGE??????? Please tell me whats going on???
All the help is highly appreciated.

Approved

My case just got approved today. My wife's case got an RFE sent out same day. Waiting on the RFE, most probably Medical reason (she couldn't get x-rays and TB test due to being pregnant at that time).

See my signature for full details.