TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Enjoy the freedom...

May be I don't read enough messages in forums but I didn't understand your exact PD and country of birth. I am sorry for being dumb.

You can reply after all your celebrations.

My PD is 10/2005. Iam EB2. Iam the Primary. MY COB is also retrogressed. But my Spouse's COB is not retrogressed so both our visa can be charged to the ROW cat., that is not retro. This is known as using CC(Cross Cheargebility).

Hope this will clear up all your doubts.

Warm regards,
Still

priority dates and visa bulletin

hi all
TSC is showing the PD for I-485 is April 2007. Whereas in visa bulletin the dates are shown as Current. My 485 is already applied in Feb 08 now its time for immigrant visa number to be allocated anytime. But the Major Clash/Confusion is coming from the Processing Dates in TSC as from April 07 to Feb 08 is 10 months? Please help as all of my information is going in mud.
There is another ruling of 180 days is also there ready to kick in????????

A little info needed GURUS.

visa bulletin is based on Priority dates of LC
Processing dates are based on received date at the service center.
you have to meet both criteria before they look at your application.
This however is all in theory. If you look at Trackitt.com there are approvals for people whose recieved dates are in aug 2007...
All these are on a high level just to ward off any attempts by individuals from getting answers until there time is "ripe"

Soft LUDs

I think you are talking about one of the soft LUDs. Few examples of soft LUDs are

1) Name check,Back ground, Finger prints cleared. Online status will not be changed. USCIS will keep you in dark as much as possible.

2) Case assigned to IO, changed from IO to IO, or supervisor.

3) Your case gone to some sort of Archives.

Soft LUDs are very common even for approved cases ( My last year's approved AP LUD changed this Jan).

Basically sometimes (remember NOT ALWAYS ) LUD will be changed for little things that you could care less.

so, It's a good idea to keep track of LUDs but never loose your sleep over them.

I hope this helps.

Hi everybody

I have a little confusion. I have applied 485 under EB1c Multinational Executive.
In the profile @ uscis LUDs have changed showing 03/25/08 whereas upon checking the status online there is NO CHANGE??????? Please tell me whats going on???
All the help is highly appreciated.

Thank u very much vsc eb2.

Thats logical though I have another question if you dont mind. is there any way I can check the status of name check ?? how much time left for gc now???

Just call CSR and ase.

in my case she gave me exact date.. had to call couple of times though!

Thank u very much vsc eb2.

Thats logical though I have another question if you dont mind. is there any way I can check the status of name check ?? how much time left for gc now???

I have the similar ones, Soft LUD's on 29-Mar, 31-Mar, 1-Apr .
My priority date is 24-Jan-2004.
485 RECIEPT DATE 12-JUN-2007
got Finger printing on 11-July-2007
Got EAD on 18-July-2007
waiting for Update after that.

FYI to EB3-ROW people

I received the e-mails for my wife and I last night around 10pm with the "card production ..." wording.

I know it is not easy and therefore I wish everyone plenty of patience!
Category: EB3 ROW
PD: March 2004
RD: December 2004 (concurrent)
AD for I-140: Early 2005
AD for I-485: March 31, 2008

hi all,

My dates in April visa bulletin is CURRENT but so far I have not received any update on my application. Though its been 15 days now since the bulletin is out, Does that mean they post the bulletin 2 weeks ahead if they start working according to it in April only?
Will they be sending me any info on the immigration visa being issued to me or they will send that info to my attorney?
Though in processing dates @ TSC the dates for 485 they r showing is April 30,2007 but in ASC where I have taken biometrics they are showing dates for 485 is Aug 2007. Now I am a little confused as do ASC also process I-485 applications??? Then which date one should consider? My info is in my signature

My dates in April visa bulletin is CURRENT

hi all,

My dates in April visa bulletin is CURRENT but so far I have not received any update on my application. Though its been 15 days now since the bulletin is out, Does that mean they post the bulletin 2 weeks ahead if they start working according to it in April only?
Will they be sending me any info on the immigration visa being issued to me or they will send that info to my attorney?
Though in processing dates @ TSC the dates for 485 they r showing is April 30,2007 but in ASC where I have taken biometrics they are showing dates for 485 is Aug 2007. Now I am a little confused as do ASC also process I-485 applications??? Then which date one should consider? My info is in my signature

You say My dates in April visa bulletin is CURRENT Your answer is in your statement.

Obviously, you clock starts clicking in in April.
VB is released two weeks in advance for the following month.

Thanks guru,

As now the april has started whats the future procedure like how can I check whether and when the immigrant visa will be issued or has issued to me? What is the rest of the procedure pending with uscis?

Is anyone like me, still waiting???

My PD is 10/2003, EB2, China and I485 RD is 5/16/2006. I am in the processing time now and name check is done according to FBI's response. However, I am still waiting. No any LUD since 12/14/2007.

Is anyone here like me still here? what is your situation and what are you think about this?

I am also waiting! PBLC

My PD is 10/2003, EB2, China and I485 RD is 5/16/2006. I am in the processing time now and name check is done according to FBI's response. However, I am still waiting. No any LUD since 12/14/2007.

Is anyone here like me still here? what is your situation and what are you think about this?

PD: Jan 2003
RD of I485: June 2006
NC: cleared

Hope we can go through the process and get approved soon.