TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congrats, whats this ADIT processing. Was your case stuck in name check, did it finally get cleared if so or they approved under Feb memo

Enjoy :)

TSC itself is so slow in Eb2 approvals. And i still haven't come out of the suspicion that they have set aside name check pending applications

Hi All
Can Somebody Tell Me How Can I Check If Any Immigrat Visa Is Issued To Me As It Is Current In April Visa Bulletin. Do They Send Any Visa Papers Stating The Visa Number??? Or They Send It Directly To The Attorney????
What Is The Rest Of The Procedure Left In The Gc Processing?

No, USCIS will not send a notification to the applicant or attorney when a visa number is assigned. Once visa number is assigned, it's go time for the final adjudication!!

"If an adjudicator finds that the I-485 application is ready for approval, he/she indicates that the case is "Recommended for Approval". The Department of State (DOS) must be contacted to verify that a visa is currently available using INSAMS procedures."

Source:http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/uscissopprocd.pdf [page#150]

Read SOP for all the nitty gritty details of the I485 processing!

Hi All
Can Somebody Tell Me How Can I Check If Any Immigrat Visa Is Issued To Me As It Is Current In April Visa Bulletin. Do They Send Any Visa Papers Stating The Visa Number??? Or They Send It Directly To The Attorney????
What Is The Rest Of The Procedure Left In The Gc Processing?

Thanks jefkorn

I appreciate the link. Please tell me one more thing when we open Processing Times in TSC for 485 it says April 30,2007. What date we should consider like PD in I-140 or we should consider the ND in 485??? There is one more date i.e. in ASC jacksonville fl and the date there is Aug 30,2007. Now which date to consider????

HI EVERYBODY

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHEN DO THEY UPGRADE THE PROCESSING TIME DATES ON USCIS WEBSITE??

PLEASE ALSO TELL ME IN I-485 WHEN THEY SAY THE PROCESSING TIMES IS APRIL 30,2007. WHICH DATE TO BE CONSIDERED? I-485 RD or I-485 ND or 140'S AD WHICH DATE TO BE CONSIDERED???

Is TSC approving cases

Seems like TSC is not approving cases fast enough, specially the ones with pending name check as per new memo :(

My friends in Nebraska are getting approvals, those in TSC are not hearing anything.

How many of your friends got approved from NSC? Were their NC pending and do you know their approx. RD?

Seems like TSC is not approving cases fast enough, specially the ones with pending name check as per new memo :(

My friends in Nebraska are getting approvals, those in TSC are not hearing anything.

Correct.
As far as India EB2 concerned and from trackitt.com ,

India EB2 approvals from NSC ==> 55
India EB2 approvals from TSC ==> 13

I believe NSC is still following the 180 day name check memo and TSC is ignoring it.

TSC vs NSC

my name check has been pending since Oct 2005, tried all means, was thinking of WOM then this memo came out, so thought of delaying.
I guess WOM might be the only way to get their lazy ass to work ....

Jefcorn: my friends got approval from NSC filed their 485 last year in June / July.
Stats shared by gc_mania shows that NSC is working faster indeed.

A friend of mine got approved on March 13, 2008 at TSC, ROW(Rest of World), EB3, RD around June 2007. The service centers seems to be picking up low hanging fruit first and once again going against their own claim of processing cases by Receive Date.
my name check has been pending since Oct 2005, tried all means, was thinking of WOM then this memo came out, so thought of delaying.
I guess WOM might be the only way to get their lazy ass to work ....

Jefcorn: my friends got approval from NSC filed their 485 last year in June / July.
Stats shared by gc_mania shows that NSC is working faster indeed.

TSC 485 (EB) processing date moved up to June 29 2007

I just happened to check the processing dates for EB based 485 at TSC and April 15 2008 has moved up to June 29 2007. I am not sure if I could say it is a good news considering the unpredictability of TSC but soon, probably in a month TSC processing should be somewhere in July'07 and I can bug them calling everyday about my case since I filed in July'07 and I was told by IO at TSC that once your 485 is filed, don't go by priority dates in visa bulletins and just follow processing dates at your respective centers.

I just happened to check the processing dates for EB based 485 at TSC and April 15 2008 has moved up to June 29 2007. I am not sure if I could say it is a good news considering the unpredictability of TSC but soon, probably in a month TSC processing should be somewhere in July'07 and I can bug them calling everyday about my case since I filed in July'07 and I was told by IO at TSC that once your 485 is filed, don't go by priority dates in visa bulletins and just follow processing dates at your respective centers.

Now IO don't even give the status when tried using poj, they say there is memo not to give status. For status they ask to call you to National Customer Service. How you are going to bug them.

Yes so can I Vicky!

My friend actually filed her 1485, EAD & AP in May 2007 & the whole family was approved in August 2007.

Actually I don't think you can bother them for another month or so.
Receipt date for my 485 for Texas is June 8th 2007. I still did not receive anything yet. So I called them and asked them what is going on and got an answer that they cannot research my case in more detail because my case is not 30 days outside they listed processing times. (btw you can find that info on the 30 day rule in the PDF listed on the USCIS Processing Dates page).

So June 8th to June 29th is just 21 days. This means I have to wait until their processing date for Texas becomes at least July 9th so that I can call them and ask them to research my case (of course if I don't receive any news by then).

I wonder what they will tell me once that date does become more then 30 days from my receipt date. To call National Center (as someone mentioned earlier).

Actually I don't think you can bother them for another month or so.
Receipt date for my 485 for Texas is June 8th 2007. I still did not receive anything yet. So I called them and asked them what is going on and got an answer that they cannot research my case in more detail because my case is not 30 days outside they listed processing times. (btw you can find that info on the 30 day rule in the PDF listed on the USCIS Processing Dates page).

So June 8th to June 29th is just 21 days. This means I have to wait until their processing date for Texas becomes at least July 9th so that I can call them and ask them to research my case (of course if I don't receive any news by then).

I wonder what they will tell me once that date does become more then 30 days from my receipt date. To call National Center (as someone mentioned earlier).

After July 9th, when you call them, they will tell you that your name check is pending with the FBI and they can't do anything until it gets cleared.
My I485 is pending since May 2006 and my name check is pending since June 2006 and everytime I call them or go for an Infopass, they tell me the same thing.

After July 9th, when you call them, they will tell you that your name check is pending with the FBI and they can't do anything until it gets cleared.
My I485 is pending since May 2006 and my name check is pending since June 2006 and everytime I call them or go for an Infopass, they tell me the same thing.

So if they do tell me that, and having in mind the 180 day name-check rule, I am going to sue them. That really becomes the only option at that point. I hope that it does not come to that and I know it is expensive but I don't see any other way.

So if they do tell me that, and having in mind the 180 day name-check rule, I am going to sue them. That really becomes the only option at that point. I hope that it does not come to that and I know it is expensive but I don't see any other way.

You are right, sueing them is the only option. When I went for an Infopass last Friday, I showed a copy of the Feb 4 memo (180 days rule) to the officer and he told me that they are aware of the memo but I need to be patient becaue there are more than 200,000 immigration related pending name chekcs with FBI and a lot of them are affected byt this memo so it will take a long time for USCIS to process all these cases. I don't believe a word of what they say anymore. I think everyone who can sue them should do so.

You are right, sueing them is the only option. When I went for an Infopass last Friday, I showed a copy of the Feb 4 memo (180 days rule) to the officer and he told me that they are aware of the memo but I need to be patient becaue there are more than 200,000 immigration related pending name chekcs with FBI and a lot of them are affected byt this memo so it will take a long time for USCIS to process all these cases. I don't believe a word of what they say anymore. I think everyone who can sue them should do so.

Once an application ( say with RD 2004/2005 ) is eligible according to memo, why aren't they processing those applications and instead go for applications filed in 2007 ?! It seems the name check affected applications they append to the existing list of approvable applications ( they don't bother to insert the applications in the existing queue at the right place. Pity them. It is all physical files dumped to an officer's cubicle. WHo will have the patience to insert at the appropriate place. Anyway these cases are not the officer's da's or mom's case ).