TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Do we get a LUD after name check is cleared?
From your signature, it doesn't look like but still I want to confirm.

I did not get any LUD on 7/23 (the day NC was cleared). Rather, I got 2 LUDs on 9/18 and 9/19. I called a week after that and was told that the case is still waiting for an officer to be assigned. I think LUDs are random and may not mean much. Good luck.

I just got an email from USCIS stating that they sent me another letter requesting for furthur evidence. This is the second RFE that I get! I should probably have a butterfly in my belly for a week or so to see what else they are demanding.

Hi Schehrazi,

I'm curious, what was in that letter? I went for INFOPASS yesterday, without any result of course. The IOs have really easy job. All they have to do is sit and say 'I don't know' from time to time. I'm a bit upset by the fact they are having these jobs using applicant's money.

485??

My Name check has been cleared on 9/1/07 and I got the 2nd FP done yesterday. When can I expect the 485 approval?

Did you recieved that letter ? what was it about

Noooo, I don't know what's wrong with the post office, but neither I nor my company's attorney have received anything yet. If I don't receive it by Friday, I will make an InfoPass to investigate.

Thank you for asking.

Noooo, I don't know what's wrong with the post office, but neither I nor my company's attorney have received anything yet. If I don't receive it by Friday, I will make an InfoPass to investigate.

Thank you for asking.

From my experiense: I once got an email saying CIS sent a letter for my son. We received this letter four weeks later and it was postmarked 3 weeks after I had received that email. So, don't blame the post office.

FOIPA Mailed today

Friends,
Finally I had mailed the FOIPA request and hoping surely will get some response quickly not like NC:D (Pending over 14 months).
Also yesterday I received response from DHS-USCIS for the 2nd request I sent to FL in 2nd week of luly and the boring answer is investigation in to your background is still in process and there is no exact date for completion of this background checks. Any ways surprising thing here is for my first letter to FL and the response in August says my NC is currently in process and I really do not know what the difference between these two. The only reason I sent the second request was I did not here any thing until 45 days and thought the mail was lost (regular mail) . I got both the responses BUT no LUCK was lighted.
In the second response at the end it was quoted like "We trust that this information is helpful" ( I think they mean there is no exact end date for the completion of the torture).

signature:
Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- 08/15/2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Hi,

I submitted my form I-485 on August 8th,2007.I have not received the reciept yet.The USCIS site has a posting that all applications upto Aug9th have been processed.I am in a panic mode now.That apart,my attorney has had us submit a Money Order instead of a check.

I was wondering whether anyone else who has applied on 8th have got the reciept.I had applied to the Texas Service Center.EB2 category

regards.

I did not get any LUD on 7/23 (the day NC was cleared). Rather, I got 2 LUDs on 9/18 and 9/19. I called a week after that and was told that the case is still waiting for an officer to be assigned. I think LUDs are random and may not mean much. Good luck.

Thanks for letting us know. I am wondering is it the case with all name check cases. Has anybody got the LUDs immediately after the NC clearance?

Man When we will get approved our GC, I thik only god knows... Ohh god at least do you know... if yes, please tell us

why I don't have my gc

Hi,

I need some information. Here are my details

H1B 08/06/1997 to 05/30/2000
H1B 07/13/1994 to 05/30/1997
H1B 06/01/2000 to 05/30/2003

Labor Certification filed on April 21/2001 TR /EB3.
Labor Certification change to RIR on August 26/2002. Case was also close for few months and eventually re-open.
Labor Certification RIR approved on August/2006 ( the original date of April 21/2001 was not taken in consideration). They never corrected the dates even though they acknowledge their mistake.

I-140: Oct 3/2006 ND Nov 28/2006
EAD cards received
AP n/a

I-485 for me and my spouse
Filed May /2007
FP for both of us June 2/2007
LUD July 17/07 RFE (copy of our last I-94)
LUD August 16/07 (We received your evidence.... your case has resumed...wait 60 days.....)

I have several questions in my case:

1. Which is my priority date?.
2. The Visa Bulletin list processing dates for December 2006. Do I have to wait until the visa bulletin starts to process cases of May 2007 (our I-485 was filed on this date)?
3. Any guess why our case has not been approved?
4. How do I know if the name check has been taking care of?
5. When can I expect the approval of 485?

I am getting frustrated and nervous. It has been 6 years that we are not able to travel overseas to see our families.

I hope you can provide me some answers. USCIS can not.

Regards

1. Which is my priority date?.

If you check your approved 140. There will be priority date on that. USCIS will go based on that PD.
2. The Visa Bulletin list processing dates for December 2006. Do I have to wait until the visa bulletin starts to process cases of May 2007 (our I-485 was filed on this date)?

Visa Bulletin is for PD, not for when you filed your 485. So lets say you have Apr 01 PD and you filed in May 07. Then according to visa bulletin your case is eligible to get processed.

Now when they process it ..is a good question.

Hi Folks,
I need you guys help because i just got fingerprinting date which is 1st Nov at Newark with code 2. I have not clue about code 2 does any one can describe about code 2.
is it god indication?

my signature is bellow

EB3
PD mar 2006
i140 approve on Nov 2006
485 applied on 6 Aug
recived reciepts a week oge
Today got fingerprinting notice

Thanks
Glaxy99

That's true. However if you've not completed 2 years in NC, or not in a district where judges favor immigrants, or simply unwilling to take the risk/spend money, you may not be able to file WoM.

Second RFE

Thank you for asking.

I also received the 2 nd RFE in the last 3 months.
I received the email on 4th Oct and so far no sign of the mail.

I know one other friend who received second RFE.

Is this some kind of delaying tactic may be?

Thanks