TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Where to send my EAD application for renewal.

Hi All,

Need your help in getting the correct address to file my EAD for renewal:

I have filed my I-765 EAD for renewal to following address at CA ( i do live in CA) and this is my first extension and i am doing on my own. Yesterday got all my packet back saying need to file at different service centre.

California Service Center
24000 Avila Road
2nd Floor, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

All my 140, 485, EAD & AP where filed at Texas Service Centre. Before filing for renewal called USCIS and confirmed the above address but they are wrong. Please let me know to where i need to send my EAD for renewal. ( I don't want to use efile . )

My own labor filed and pending since Sep 2002.
sub labor PD: Aug 2001 / EB2
140 Filed: Aug 2006 and AP : Nov 2006
485 /EAD/AP filed: Nov 2006 (before my I140 approval)
EAD/AP : AP date: Dec 2006.

Stuck in NC !!!

Question for mitra88,

Hi mitra88,

I am also planning to file FOIPA request? Can you please share the template that you have used?. I do have found one from this fourm but it was confusing to me.

I wrote letter to FL on May 1st and got response from FBI in last week of July saying my NC is "In process" and blah..blah wait to and they do not know how long:confused: .

3 days ago I completed 5 years of GC journey:D

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006
FP- 08/15/2006

Friends, I just went to Infopass and came know that my name check was cleared a month ago and fingerprint was also cleared a couple days ago. I did contact Congressmans and Senators but I have never tried FL. Now what? Can someone who has the experience please adivse me how long (ball park or wild guess)that my I-485 shall be approved? Thank you for any input.

An executive at my congressman office suggests that NC is taking, on average, 14-18 months to complete for those of us whose nativeAlphabet is not Latin based. she mentioned there isn't much they can do to expdite it because it is a matter of national secuitry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used the form on the FBI website.....

Hi mitra88,

I am also planning to file FOIPA request? Can you please share the template that you have used?. I do have found one from this fourm but it was confusing to me.

I wrote letter to FL on May 1st and got response from FBI in last week of July saying my NC is "In process" and blah..blah wait to and they do not know how long:confused: .

3 days ago I completed 5 years of GC journey:D

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006
FP- 08/15/2006

Just fill it out and mail it to the address on the form. I didn't even use the 'DELIVERY CONFIRMATION' or other tracking method. Just first class mail.

Use the texas service center address.....

Hi All,

Need your help in getting the correct address to file my EAD for renewal:

I have filed my I-765 EAD for renewal to following address at CA ( i do live in CA) and this is my first extension and i am doing on my own. Yesterday got all my packet back saying need to file at different service centre.

California Service Center
24000 Avila Road
2nd Floor, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

All my 140, 485, EAD & AP where filed at Texas Service Centre. Before filing for renewal called USCIS and confirmed the above address but they are wrong. Please let me know to where i need to send my EAD for renewal. ( I don't want to use efile . )

My own labor filed and pending since Sep 2002.
sub labor PD: Aug 2001 / EB2
140 Filed: Aug 2006 and AP : Nov 2006
485 /EAD/AP filed: Nov 2006 (before my I140 approval)
EAD/AP : AP date: Dec 2006.

Stuck in NC !!!

For all corresponding applications such as EAD renewal, you need to file applications to the same service center you filed your I-485. Since you filed it to TSC, you also need to mail your EAD renewal application to TSC.

...... she mentioned there isn't much they can do to expdite it because it is a matter of national secuitry.

Kindly remind them that benefit of speedy name check is mainly to the former immigrants and their descendants ( they are also called US Citizens ).

Does anyone else notice random LUDs occurring on their already approved APs? I've been getting LUDs for the past few days on my AP which was approved back in January. I'm sure it's just routine processing but I wonder if anyone had this experience and then got some notice on their AP later. I haven't applied for a renewal on either my AP or EAD.

Thanks !!!

Thanks a lot for the information. Will refile them to TCS.

For all corresponding applications such as EAD renewal, you need to file applications to the same service center you filed your I-485. Since you filed it to TSC, you also need to mail your EAD renewal application to TSC.

Friends, I just went to Infopass and came know that my name check was cleared a month ago and fingerprint was also cleared a couple days ago. I did contact Congressmans and Senators but I have never tried FL. Now what? Can someone who has the experience please adivse me how long (ball park or wild guess)that my I-485 shall be approved? Thank you for any input.

Your RD is similar to mine. My NC was cleared July 23, 2007. In the past, after this, it usually took few weeks to 2 months to get an officer to review it, but I heard that there is backlog due to the large number of applications received. They are still working on cases that were pre-adjudicated in FY07 (some of these were received in may and june 07 but had a quick NC ride). I predict, 2-3 months, unless we are hit by the much dreaded Retrogression that I also predict will only become worse in the next months. I honestly think that retrogression will affect EB2 RoW also.

I got the same reply "In Process" in July.

Hi,
I got the same reply "In Process" in July for the request I made to FL in May. But still NC is pending.

Thank you for your input. After waiting for such a long~long~time, another 2-3 months waiting is actually nothing. Even if I need to wait for another 6-7 months or one year, tell you the truth that I am numb already. However, ironically, you just can't predict USCIS.

I would appreciate if you'd let me know as soon as you are aware of that yours is approved and I do wish you to see that coming soon.

Your RD is similar to mine. My NC was cleared July 23, 2007. In the past, after this, it usually took few weeks to 2 months to get an officer to review it, but I heard that there is backlog due to the large number of applications received. They are still working on cases that were pre-adjudicated in FY07 (some of these were received in may and june 07 but had a quick NC ride). I predict, 2-3 months, unless we are hit by the much dreaded Retrogression that I also predict will only become worse in the next months. I honestly think that retrogression will affect EB2 RoW also.

Two sources: Talked to NSC IO who told me the date and also by congressman office staff who got the same exact date. You may also get this info by Infopass (most of the time).

Do we get a LUD after name check is cleared?
From your signature, it doesn't look like but still I want to confirm.

I did not. Anyway, I spoke to an IO in person during the infopass. She clearly told and confirmed me twice that my name and fingerprint had been cleared while looking at her computer monitor. However, I never got a single LUD on the dates she was referring to.

Do we get a LUD after name check is cleared?
From your signature, it doesn't look like but still I want to confirm.

Do you know when was your name check initiated? Also, did you do anything to expedite the same, such as FL, Congressman etc?

I did not. Anyway, I spoke to an IO in person during the infopass. She clearly told and confirmed me twice that my name and fingerprint had been cleared while looking at her computer monitor. However, I never got a single LUD on the dates she was referring to.