TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I also received the 2 nd RFE in the last 3 months.
I received the email on 4th Oct and so far no sign of the mail.

I know one other friend who received second RFE.

Is this some kind of delaying tactic may be?

Thanks

I got the email on 3rd and I got an LUD on 4th. I hope I get the letter this week, otherwise I have to make an infopass appointment. Let's keep in touch. I will let you know as soon as I get the letter.

Thank you

I got the email on 3rd and I got an LUD on 4th. I hope I get the letter this week, otherwise I have to make an infopass appointment. Let's keep in touch. I will let you know as soon as I get the letter.

Thank you

For your information, since my attorney did not receive the RFE letter today, I made an infopass appointment for Thr, Oct. 18th to enquire.

received green card

Hi:
I received my green card today in my mail box, but online status is still pending, my wife's case is still pending too. My I-485 ND is Apr 07 2006. PD is 06/11/2002 EB2 China. FBI name check cleared on June 2007, Medical RFE (TB skin test) reply received by TSC on Sep 25 2007. No employer change. I thanks god for his blessing. My labor pending in PBEC for 3.5 years, then PD retrogress, then FBI name check pending 1.5 year, I also survive three company wide layoff, finally I made it. I thanks very much this great blog site. I wish you guys all get green card soon.
WE.

Hi, did you get email or letter prior to the cards receipts?

Any prior notices such as email/letters from USCIS to you before you got the cards?

congratulations on completion of the journal and wish your wife get hers soon.

Hi:
I received my green card today in my mail box, but online status is still pending, my wife's case is still pending too. My I-485 ND is Apr 07 2006. PD is 06/11/2002 EB2 China. FBI name check cleared on June 2007, Medical RFE (TB skin test) reply received by TSC on Sep 25 2007. No employer change. I thanks god for his blessing. My labor pending in PBEC for 3.5 years, then PD retrogress, then FBI name check pending 1.5 year, I also survive three company wide layoff, finally I made it. I thanks very much this great blog site. I wish you guys all get green card soon.
WE.

Just Got Green!!!!

Hi:
WE.

I have a similar case to report. I got my card in mail yesterday (10/15). My details are in the signature. The online status is still pending !!! There was no notice, no LUDs, nothing at all and I got the card yesterday. I had spoken to a TSC IO on 10/9, 10/11 and they had mentioned that my card is in production. I had asked them that the online status is still pending. They said it will get updated. System has not yet updated, but I received my card :D

My wife's case is still pending though. Thanks to everyone for their support. Now the battle for the other half (my wife's card).

Cheers!

TSC Processing date fo I485 moved back to August 06...Last month it was Dec,2006..I don't know what is cooking but something is really strange.

Congrats to all 2006 filers who got approved

Your cases give some hope for 2006 filers that something is happening with name check.

It is quite random. If USCIS doesn't work on your case immediately after NC clearance you won't see LUDs.
I am wondering is it the case with all name check cases. Has anybody got the LUDs immediately after the NC clearance?

It doesn't necessarily mean a visa number was allocated, but could be a good sign since they are at least touching the case.
Does recieving a RFE on I-485 implies that a visa number is assigned to the case??

See this page for details on fingerprinting.
Hi Folks,
I need you guys help because i just got fingerprinting date which is 1st Nov at Newark with code 2. I have not clue about code 2 does any one can describe about code 2.
is it god indication?

my signature is bellow

EB3
PD mar 2006
i140 approve on Nov 2006
485 applied on 6 Aug
recived reciepts a week oge
Today got fingerprinting notice

Thanks
Glaxy99

Congratulations on your approvals.

Congratulations on your surprize approvals. Good luck for the future and enjoy the freedom. Hope your spouse cases also get approved quickly.

Any ways I sent letters to Sanators and filed FOIPA on 01/15/2007 and waiting to see what happens.

signature:
Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- 08/15/2006.
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
Spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Oct/Nov 2006 485

Guys,

anyone who filed in Oct/Nov 06 received 485 approval ? It seems the cases for this time are not getting any response. This month, texas USCIS has moved back the processing date from Dec 06 to Aug 06. Just wanted to see if you guys have any clue as to what's going on?

Rj

485 - PD Oct 06
Labor - PD may 2007
I140-Nov o6 approved.
2nd EAD - Oct 07 Approved.

Guys,

anyone who filed in Oct/Nov 06 received 485 approval ? It seems the cases for this time are not getting any response. This month, texas USCIS has moved back the processing date from Dec 06 to Aug 06. Just wanted to see if you guys have any clue as to what's going on?

Rj

485 - PD Oct 06
Labor - PD may 2007
I140-Nov o6 approved.

I could never figure out what is the date that they are publishing on the web. Today's guess: This may be the average RD for the cases processed during the previous month. Then, if it leaps forward = CIS didn't process much of old cases. If it goes back = CIS processed more of the old cases. Another intersting observation: I see that from the old cases only (mostly) 2006 filers get approved, not many from 2003 for example, suggesting CIS was thowing cases they didn't want to process into one box. Now, in order to get to really old cases, which are at the bottom of the box, they have to process newer cases first, which are on top. I wish they flipped the box upside down!

visa numbers!!

Whats the case with visa numbers? I thought they would add on Oct 1st 2007. Still customer support is telling no visa numbers. I read somewhere in the group that DOS will release in mid Nov 07. I don't understand this visa number crap at all.

GCcracker

Guys,

Rj

485 - PD Oct 06
Labor - PD may 2007
I140-Nov o6 approved.

They probably received a big chunk of NC clearance up till Aug 06 and they went back to process those cleared cases. I am a Nov 06 filer (PD June 2002), my case is pre-adjucated and waiting for NC to be cleared. I think INS is doing its part well but the problem, as we all know, is the unpredictable NC

I filed my case on nov 13th 06. i don't see any approvals for oct/nov 06. you r correct texas moved back to aug 06 and november processing dates only become current last month only...now again i can't make any enquiry or anything...i think they never touched nov cases so far as there is no lud to mine case since i filed. last i got fp notice for my 11 yr old kid on mar-07 at that time i thought some +ve but when i enquired on june 06 at TSC they sent a lettersaid your processing dates is nov 06 so i have to wait.:(

Guys,

Rj

485 - PD Oct 06
Labor - PD may 2007
I140-Nov o6 approved.

oct/nov 06

I'm waiting since Nov 16th 06. I know 6 cases with SRC receipt number which are already approved and filled on exactly on Nov 16th 06. I was monitoring some cases by doing +- from my receipt number. Around 10 cases are pending which were filed on Nov 16th 06.

I filed my case on nov 13th 06. i don't see any approvals for oct/nov 06. you r correct texas moved back to aug 06 and november processing dates only become current last month only...now again i can't make any enquiry or anything...i think they never touched nov cases so far as there is no lud to mine case since i filed. last i got fp notice for my 11 yr old kid on mar-07 at that time i thought some +ve but when i enquired on june 06 at TSC they sent a lettersaid your processing dates is nov 06 so i have to wait.:(

Finally filed WOM for my case.

Just can't take it anymore. Today I posted all the documents. Will keep you posted the progress.

A big thanks to all of you guys that made it possible for me to file WOM with out a help of an attorney.

Wom

Hi SK0902,
I am also in the same boat. Same PD 09/02 and RD 05/06. Please if you don’t mind, update me with your case. I am following up my case with the local congress man. Fortunately his office is very helpful and indicated that they will also follow up on my behalf. I hope something good will happen soon.
Good luck :)

I just received 2 mails from congressman and senator that my NC is processed on Oct11 and sent to USCIS. Hopefully things will work out.

I want to share a piece of info that may be useful to some folks. I requested help from Congressman on July 20. Nothing happened for 40 days. I followed up with my Congressman secretary and got the case worker information. He said they would make a second request only after waiting 60 days. He said second requests were usually responded to by FBI. Anyways, I called again on Sept 20 and he made a second enquiry, and now I receive the name check processed mail.

So, a suggestion for folks who have contacted congressman/senators. Try and find your case worker in their office and follow up with him. That may help you get out of this.

Hi SK0902,
I am also in the same boat. Same PD 09/02 and RD 05/06. Please if you don’t mind, update me with your case. I am following up my case with the local congress man. Fortunately his office is very helpful and indicated that they will also follow up on my behalf. I hope something good will happen soon.
Good luck :)

Sure thing dude. This forum has taught me many things. I will update this forum with every milestone of my case, positive or negative.