TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Well, again, it get's cleared in 60 days if ONLY it gets cleared but not gets stuck. if it's stuck the 60 days may well become 60 months.

No, That is the point. They all gets finalized with in 60 days as pointed out by one of the callers. I am not sure if that is try by Mr. Kathri did not contradict and agreed with him.

July filing processed

Hello,

My check for my July filing of I-485 was finally cashed yesterday after almost two months. I guess this means I should receive my receipt soon.

Namecheck question?

Friends,
When do you think the NC is initiated? Does it depend on visa availability?
How do we know whthere NC is initated or not?
Thanks in advance.

Friends,
Thanks in advance.

I believe it's initiated at the time an IO puts its hands on your file for the first time; that is, when your fist FP notice is issued. But that's all theory, nobody really knows since there's no transperancy.

name check stuck

I think they initiate it any time after FP date.

Today 09/18/2007 i called USCIS to know the case status of my I485. After 40 minutes wait time i got connected to TSC. Lady clearly mentioned me "Security clearance" is not received back from FBI. So i'm also stuck in NC. Life is just full of frustration.

[I485 RD 11/16/2006 EB2 Ro;W No LUD ever]

I believe it's initiated at the time an IO puts its hands on your file for the first time; that is, when your fist FP notice is issued. But that's all theory, nobody really knows since there's no transperancy.

FBI Name check is inititated A week or may be a month or so after Recived date of 485.

An infopass is the best way to know the date name check was initiated.

Name check has no connection with Finger Print. I did not receive FP notice for nearly 8 months after filing 485. It seems someone forgot to send them. Though my name check was initiated in a week's time of filing 485.

Friends,
Thanks in advance.

Let's refresh - could all of you upload your signatures?

I recently see a lot of guys on this thread posting comments without having their signatures. Could you upload your case on your signature portion so that others can see your story?

Can anyone please provide me the link or sample name check letter to senetor and FL? I've seen those in this thread but just cannot find out.

Thanks.

Hi,

I don't have a sample letter but my own which I sent to the first lady. It is a very personal letter. You should write a personal letter explaining your case and difficulties you have gone thru.

Also check the website of your senator, there is an immigration inquiry form which all of them have. You need to send that out too.

Stuck in NC

I spoke to IO and she mentioned my name check is still pending. It was initiated in June.
Although I got quite a few LUDs last month and was wondering if name check is pending, whats these LUDs for?
Any thoughts.?

You usually get 2 LUDs after you do your FPs. I know I got them when I did my change of address too. Not sure what else can cause an LUD.

Sharing my Experience - Green Card Approved Today!

Hello everybody! Want to share my experience.
Applied online for EB-1 Extraordinary Abilities in April 2007 with TSC. I did the whole thing totally by myself using only the help of Dr. Willians' Do-It-Yourself kit. Wrote a cover letter explaining my case, put page numbers in every supporting document, wrote an index and used color tabs to help the adjudicator to navigate my application. Also punched holes in all pages to create good will.

I-140 approved 45 days later without expediting.

Filed then the I-485 adjustment of status on June 10th but took about 45 days to get it in the system. FP on August 1st, name clearance on august 2nd, one LUD on September 6th.

Received the beautiful "card production ordered" message today. I'm very happy since I spent little money after all.
Totally recommend Dr. Willians' kit.
By the way, I'm a PhD from Brazil in case one wants to know my profile.

Good luck in your journey!

You usually get 2 LUDs after you do your FPs. I know I got them when I did my change of address too. Not sure what else can cause an LUD.

I did my I-485 FPs last Dec but there is no LUDs till now. I just did a new FP for my EAD renewal, also no LUD. in fact I ve never gotten any LUD other than the confirmation that they received my case and mailed instructions on how to proceed (the FP appointment).

my RD is Nov 17, 2006. I-140 was approved on April 07 (regular processing). PD June 2002, world

Is that normal?

RFE time frame

I got an RFE on my I-131 yesterday ( got email as will there is a LUD) . How long it typically takes to get the RFE letter plus can i call TSC to find out what the RFE is about or they will not tell me or would not know.

I got an RFE on my I-131 yesterday ( got email as will there is a LUD) . How long it typically takes to get the RFE letter plus can i call TSC to find out what the RFE is about or they will not tell me or would not know.

You should get the letter in 3-4 business days. No point calling really - the rep will not know and until and unless there is a legitimate reason to know right away they'll not transfer you to an immirgration officer.