TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

My typo maybe

You're right zgreen, probably I made the typo when adding my 485 case number.

gc_wait_02, quite a coincidence. Maybe something happened to their systems around that time .... we didn't make it to the LUD eligibility list looks like ... oh well, we have had a string of 'bad timing' right from the time we first applied (02!) so doesn't surprise me.

I485 fast approvals on trackitt

I noticed there are plenty of fast (60-120 days) I485 approvals on trackitt website for last 1 month. I know those cases PD are very old. Only few people joins those kind of immigration groups like trackitt/immigrationportal. I'm sure USCIS is actually approving tons of cases which are not reflecting on trackitt. My question is how come they are getting their NC cleared so fast?
Why can't they clear our NC even in a year? I think they can control who they want to clear or whom they donot.

GCcracker
I had gone for Infopass and it is perfectly stuck in namecheck black hole. Now the question is whether it is a 1 mile deep hole/ 2 mile deep hole etc.

Zoe Lofgren promised to do sth. in congress to solve the FBI NC delay

She said this to some chinese who met her on 9/17, the day before the DC rally. This news was published yesterday on a major Chinese newspaper. Zoe said there were too much pressure in Congress to do anything about increase GC quote, but she is willing to bring a bill to expedite name check.

Zoe is holding hearing on USCIS service fee increase since today. Golden opportunity. Please fax her your encouragement if you are stuck in NC. Google Zoe lofgren's fax number and contact information. Help yourself.

Zoe is chair of immigration committee, she has power and she is good to EB based immigrants.

Lawsuit

My I485 is been filed with USCIS on May 26, 2006. Name check initiated on May 31, 2006. Since then I am stuck with Name check.

Initiated status inquiry in Dec06 with USCIS and got response in Jan 07 that Background check still open. Contact after 120 days.

Infopass in Jan 07 - Same check still pending.

Initiated status request inquires with 2 Senators and 1 Congressman in Feb 07. Same bullshit from FBI and USCIS - Name check not cleared and damn national shiturity issue can't be expedite. Contact after 60 days or do not contact us and we will contact you if there is an update. bullshit..

Apr07 sent FOIPA name check request to FBI and it came out clean in June07.

Jul 07, initiated another inquiry with USCIS with the response in Sep07 stating background check still open.

I believe what is left is an inquiry to FBI to expedite name check.. Any experience with that?

Do the gurus think I have enough baseline to sue USCIS for delays or there is any other tricks left?

Since you called in December, and was promised to receive something in 45 days, why don't you wait for 45 days then dicide your next move. I doubt you will get anything in 45 days, I'd call them again exactly 45 days from your last call to inquire about your status and do mention thay you were promised to getting an update but did not get.

Now make notes on all your efforts trying to get a result. You will need them to bring to the court judge your efforts and attempts. Lawsuit should be filed with district court. I will provide you with a link on this forum for the info you need on the WOM later if you can not get a decision soon. It does not cost much ($250 filing fee if you do it yourself like most other guys did). Again, after the 45 days passed and you have nothing from them, post on this forum, and I will provide all knowledge you may need. And that is a promise.

Zoe Lofgren addresss

Zoe Lofgren

San Jose Office
635 N. First Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: (408) 271-8700
Fax: (408) 271-8713

Washington, D.C. Office
102 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3072
Fax: (202) 225-3336

Does anybody have her fax# please post.

-Still

Got receipt!

I finally got receipt in the mail today, mine, kids', and wife's EAD receipt but no I-485 receipt for her, hope it's coming today.

........I believe what is left is an inquiry to FBI to expedite name check.. Any experience with that?

Do the gurus think I have enough baseline to sue USCIS for delays or there is any other tricks left?

You have only clocked around 1.5 years in namecheck hole. If it doesn't clear within 3 years, go for lawsuite.

lawsuit

My I485 is been filed with USCIS on May 26, 2006. Name check initiated on May 31, 2006. Since then I am stuck with Name check.

Initiated status inquiry in Dec06 with USCIS and got response in Jan 07 that Background check still open. Contact after 120 days.

Infopass in Jan 07 - Same check still pending.

Initiated status request inquires with 2 Senators and 1 Congressman in Feb 07. Same bullshit from FBI and USCIS - Name check not cleared and damn national shiturity issue can't be expedite. Contact after 60 days or do not contact us and we will contact you if there is an update. bullshit..

Apr07 sent FOIPA name check request to FBI and it came out clean in June07.

Jul 07, initiated another inquiry with USCIS with the response in Sep07 stating background check still open.

I believe what is left is an inquiry to FBI to expedite name check.. Any experience with that?

I am planning to make a visit to the federal District Court next week. Waited for 4 years for labor. I am not interested in waiting another 4 years for NC.
I am ready to fight now. Most probably will file lawsuit in mid october if nothing gets done by then.

I am planning to make a visit to the federal District Court next week. Waited for 4 years for labor. I am not interested in waiting another 4 years for NC.
I am ready to fight now. Most probably will file lawsuit in mid october if nothing gets done by then.

You are absolutely correct. I waited for labor certification for almost four years as well. I want to kick their ass to get things move faster. I see one of my colleague being to be god sake lucky - gone through PERM and then did not stuck in NC and got GC in 2 years while I am waiting for 5 years now. This pisses me off. Atleast make the system fair to everybody... Everybody irrespective of Name and Nationality should go through the same pain - why less for some and more for others.

Are you planning to fight your case yourself. Could you please provide me some details what is your plan.

You are absolutely correct. I waited for labor certification for almost four years as well. I want to kick their ass to get things move faster. I see one of my colleague being to be god sake lucky - gone through PERM and then did not stuck in NC and got GC in 2 years while I am waiting for 5 years now. This pisses me off. Atleast make the system fair to everybody... Everybody irrespective of Name and Nationality should go through the same pain - why less for some and more for others.

Are you planning to fight your case yourself. Could you please provide me some details what is your plan.

I don't know yet if I am going to go myself or go with an attorney. I am trying to contact various attorney to check what they feel. I am going to Federal Court next week just to get a feeling and understand the procedure.
In the mean time , I am tring to read all the WOM cases. I collected lot of good informations in Wikopidia about FBI Name Check WOM.

If you are in Atlanta local, just send me a private message and we can get in touch to discuss this.

Please keep posted

I am also one of the 2002PD 2006RD case. When some of my coworkers of the same nationality can get their GC in two years, mine was first stuck in BEC and now in name check. This system is not fair.
Please update me the procedure. I am in Texas and I am also planning to see a lawyer.:mad: :mad:
PD 09/13/2002
RD 05/03/2006

I don't know yet if I am going to go myself or go with an attorney. I am trying to contact various attorney to check what they feel. I am going to Federal Court next week just to get a feeling and understand the procedure.
In the mean time , I am tring to read all the WOM cases. I collected lot of good informations in Wikopidia about FBI Name Check WOM.

If you are in Atlanta local, just send me a private message and we can get in touch to discuss this.

Lawsuit

I am also one of the 2002PD 2006RD case. When some of my coworkers of the same nationality can get their GC in two years, mine was first stuck in BEC and now in name check. This system is not fair.
Please update me the procedure. I am in Texas and I am also planning to see a lawyer.:mad: :mad:
PD 09/13/2002
RD 05/03/2006

I am also in Texas - Houston. I am just wondering multiple guys (with similar PD and name check issues - after performing their home work - FOIPA FBI check, Senator letters, Congressman letters, Infopass and USCIS status checks) can come together to hire a lawyer to file WoM. May be we have some discount. PM me if you or more people in the area. About 10 people will be good number.

I am also in Texas - Houston. I am just wondering multiple guys (with similar PD and name check issues - after performing their home work - FOIPA FBI check, Senator letters, Congressman letters, Infopass and USCIS status checks) can come together to hire a lawyer to file WoM. May be we have some discount. PM me if you or more people in the area. About 10 people will be good number.

count me in

Hi,
I wasn't here for long time... I'm a victim of 'NAME CHECK" for almost 2 years.
my PD is Dec 2005. I-140 approved on Jan 2006. I-485 still pending...
Where can I find here more info or proccessing list?
Thanks,

Name Check reply

I am also in Houston.
Today I got a letter from FBI through our congressman McCaull. It states that my name check was initited on May 12 2006 and processed on Sept.19.2007!! (It took them 17 months to process this request!). Is there any hope now?:confused:

count me in

You mean your name check cleared ?

I am also in Houston.
Today I got a letter from FBI through our congressman McCaull. It states that my name check was initited on May 12 2006 and processed on Sept.19.2007!! (It took them 17 months to process this request!). Is there any hope now?:confused: