TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Labor day

seems there won't be much activities as CIS would be in labor day mood thru next week (unlike past when they even worked during some saturday/sunday)

Got to give Judge Miller credit ... this case is great news.

I hope the gentleman gets his citizenship and I also hope the FBI gets their act together.. as this could open the floodgates to more cases.

It's actually bad news. It means USCIS may retaliate against people filing lawsuits - even if judge sides with plaintiff.

Rollingstone I disagree. If it was PR application then nobody would have paid any heed to this but this being Citizenship so at least it created Media awareness thrown a question to USCIS and FBI that streamlining the process is needed.

There is a Flower sending to FBI on October 1st. We should all participate and if someone has a plug in Media then involve them. Look at Yahoo Groups for namecheck for details on this.

It's actually bad news. It means USCIS may retaliate against people filing lawsuits - even if judge sides with plaintiff.

I got a letter from FBI. It says as follow:

---------------------------------------------------

They say a review of the FBI's name check program database revealed that your request was received from the USCIS on January 11, 2007 and was processed and finalized on May 24, 2007.

The results were forwarded to the USCIS head quarters.

------------------------------------------------------------

What does it means?

I sent the letter to first lady with copy of FOIPA letter on June 2007 second week.

Here is my Case details:

PD : April 20, 2000 (EB3/ NON RIR)
Labor Approved: Dec 2006
I140/ I485 Applied:Jan 5th, 2007
I140 Approved: March 2007(Upgrade to PP)
EAD/ AP: Approved Feb 2007.
I485: Pending.

Do you guys have any idea when i will get my GC?

All the best to everyone.

Thanks.

Good news!

That most certainly means your NC is cleared!

What country are you from? If from ROW, your PD is current this month and you may hear good news soon.

They say a review of the FBI's name check program database revealed that your request was received from the USCIS on January 11, 2007 and was processed and finalized on May 24, 2007.

What does it means?

I sent the letter to first lady with copy of FOIPA letter on June 2007 second week.

Here is my Case details:

Thanks.

Seems your name check cleared.

How popular is your "Firstname Lastname" combination ?

What does it means?

Here is my Case details:

Thanks.

That most certainly means your NC is cleared!

What country are you from? If from ROW, your PD is current this month and you may hear good news soon.

Thanks for your reply. I am from INDIA.

Can I call USCIS to find out my status of the case?

Thanks

Do not call USCIS

Thanks for your reply. I am from INDIA.

Can I call USCIS to find out my status of the case?

Thanks

Saiwelcome,
I strongly suggest you to not to call USCIS just because you are curious on your case status. If it is suggested by your attorney or some good person, you can call USCIS.
I will suggest you to stay tune with this forum. Keep watching the cases similar to your cases.
As geofu54 said earlier, we can not rule out having some positive signs for your case. If i.e. true, you may hear something positive even before Oct-2007. This is just a guess in the air. No one can say with any definite at this time.
Ok.

Saiwelcome,
I strongly suggest you to not to call USCIS just because you are curious on your case status. If it is suggested by your attorney or some good person, you can call USCIS.
I will suggest you to stay tune with this forum. Keep watching the cases similar to your cases.
As geofu54 said earlier, we can not rule out having some positive signs for your case. If i.e. true, you may hear something positive even before Oct-2007. This is just a guess in the air. No one can say with any definite at this time.
Ok.

Thanks for your reply.

I will wait and see how it goes.

Thanks

No Receipt Yet

I submitted my I140 and I485 on June 26th 2007 Under EB1 category. Till now checks are not cashed/no receipt yet.:confused:

is affidavit sufficient as a proof of Birth certificate?

Yes, this is a bad news specially looking at the way USCIS is behaving. USCIS is making a point here to discourage others to file law suit. I am sure they want to make this guys life miserable for filing the law suit against them.

Medical - Incomplete

I got a notice from USCIS that my I693 (medical) is incomplete - did not include the skin test.
My first medical was done in Sept 2005. Does anybody know if I should send in a whole new medical test report - or just the old one with the skin test included?

Hey guys

The status on my I485 application changed to following:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

This means they actually approved my green card?????????????