TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

WOW. I am so excited. :) My PD is May 2003. Good Luck to everyone. I hope everyone get their green card soon. Thanks again for everyone who helped me through this process.

Is your "firstname lastname" combination popular ? I mean how many google hits.
I am trying to formulate a 'theory'. Which i successfully observed on 6 of my friends ( all from India ) so far.

When next time one names the kids back home ...

I think this can be advised for expecting parents from one's native
country who have "eye for" their kids to immigrate to USA.

Google search the "FirstName LastName" or "FirName MiddleName" or
"MiddleName LastName" . If the 'hit' is more than 50 , then it is unsuitable, because of the dumb name check processes followed.

Do you know anybody with name "Rajesh Kumar" who cleared the namecheck
within 1 year ?

Lets take our complain online

Need more courageous congress people and judges to put them into their place.

Recording the complain online on YouTube has tremendous impact now a days.
Lets take our complain online. Lets record the most horrible stories.
I suggest all the filer with PD on or before 2003 should come online and share their explain their suffering pointing at USCIS or FBI NameCheck division.

I am planning to do it. What you guys says ?

this sending flower thing is crap nothing happens with those..

Cards received for myself and wife

Hi All,
I just want to inform that today we have received the cards for my self and my wife. I wish good luck to all. People who are in this forum since a long time should take lead in the issues. You may like to see my signature.

Strange mail alongwith the GC cards

Yesterday, we received the GC cards for my self and my wife but we also received another set of 2 letters along with them. Since the other 2 envelops had some unknown name on it, we did not open and just returned the mail by marking 'wrong address'.
We are still waiting for the approval of our kid's GCs. I am guessing that USCIS has approved or processed some other application in place of our kids. Can you please share your ideas on it!

Any progress on your case ?

Just now i came from Infopass USCIS, came to know that my namecheck is cleared in Aug
Really IO in my place doenst know anything
when she checked with my A#, my 1st 485 got denied, she told me , we are very sorry to inform you that your 485 got denied
then i told her, Can you please check all my information once again
then she told me , your case filed in 2006 and you have to wait

she doesnt know anything actually, then i started how its works then she came to know..ooh okay, sorry
i think you know more than i do, i said that's correct, i know because i came 5 times for my status.

by God's grace i got my 2nd namecheck cleared recently
Its in Exams area
dont know when my turn will come...

Just now i came from Infopass USCIS, came to know that my namecheck is cleared in Aug
Really IO in my place doenst know anything
when she checked with my A#, my 1st 485 got denied, she told me , we are very sorry to inform you that your 485 got denied
then i told her, Can you please check all my information once again
then she told me , your case filed in 2006 and you have to wait

she doesnt know anything actually, then i started how its works then she came to know..ooh okay, sorry
i think you know more than i do, i said that's correct, i know because i came 5 times for my status.

by God's grace i got my 2nd namecheck cleared recently
Its in Exams area
dont know when my turn will come...
That is positive news. I plan to go for an infopass next week.
No LUDs for more than 1 year. Seems stuck in a mile deep namecheck hole.