TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Same here......

I'm also in the same time frame as yours. I am supposed to get a FP notice, but I haven't received any yet.

My first fingerprint was done in late June, 2006 (last year) I was told by someone in this forum that I should expect another FP notice 15 months after the first one. So, that means I shall get the notice for my 2nd FP around next three weeks? Have anyone who has similar RD as mine (please see my signature) got his/her 2nd FP notice already? Please share your experience and comments. Thanks.

Sorry to know about it.

Well, what can I say......today, I got a sudden notice from my employer that he needs to lay me off by this Friday. Some of my friends are recommending me to file the unemployment insurance benefit in California after hearing the news about me. Is there anyone who have filed that kind of unemployment benefit before? Will it affect my pending I-485? It would be nice if I could use some money from this insurance......but I definitely don't want to mess up with my I-485 either.

Mitra,
I am sorry to know about that. Sometimes, I wonder why does it happen.
My suggestion is for you to stay on H1 as much as possible and use your EAD as a last resort.

Case details

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

However, I don't understand how your card could be order if your PD is 8/2004, when the cut-off date is in 2002? Does this mean we can expect cut-off dates to advance for next month? My PD is very close to yours, 10/2004.

Congrats again!

Hey Faundez,
As I said, I am giving my case details as per my understanding of your case.
Please read my signature carefully. I have applied for i-485 in 2004. I am not sure about the receipt date of your i-485.
I hope that you are not in rush for i-485. Probably every one should be that way.
There are few interesting things happened in my case but they are not above any standard practices of uscis. I am not sure whether any thing helped me. I am giving some details of my case.

1) Recently on 7/1/2007, I have applied for eb3 to eb2 transfer. I do not have receipt yet but my attorney says that he has sent the documents in the last week of 06/2007.
2) Did you get a chance to see my case or postings in the forum! I had some vague status messages in my case. This is some thing like Mail undeliverable, etc and I also called uscis based on that. This is happened couple months ago. After waiting for 60 days, I wrote a letter to uscis on 08/16/2007 requesting them to send me the undelivered mails. Probably I did not leave any room for USCIS to escape if they take my letter seriously. It is coincidence that I received a letter from uscis on 08/17/2007 saying that they are going to send me the undelivered mails.
Please see my postings in this same thread which I posted 1 or 2 days ago. You will get very comprehensive information.

Even I am not sure which one helped me but my card is ordered as per status check. I wish good luck to every one.

Approval on EB2 then?

Hey Faundez,
As I said, I am giving my case details as per my understanding of your case.
Please read my signature carefully. I have applied for i-485 in 2004. I am not sure about the receipt date of your i-485.
I hope that you are not in rush for i-485. Probably every one should be that way.
There are few interesting things happened in my case but they are not above any standard practices of uscis. I am not sure whether any thing helped me. I am giving some details of my case.

1) Recently on 7/1/2007, I have applied for eb3 to eb2 transfer. I do not have receipt yet but my attorney says that he has sent the documents in the last week of 06/2007.
2) Did you get a chance to see my case or postings in the forum! I had some vague status messages in my case. This is some thing like Mail undeliverable, etc and I also called uscis based on that. This is happened couple months ago. After waiting for 60 days, I wrote a letter to uscis on 08/16/2007 requesting them to send me the undelivered mails. Probably I did not leave any room for USCIS to escape if they take my letter seriously. It is coincidence that I received a letter from uscis on 08/17/2007 saying that they are going to send me the undelivered mails.
Please see my postings in this same thread which I posted 1 or 2 days ago. You will get very comprehensive information.

Even I am not sure which one helped me but my card is ordered as per status check. I wish good luck to every one.

Thanks for your reply, sarwarmd.

I didn't realize you had changed to EB2. I'm thinking this may be the reason why you got aproved. Even though you haven't got a receipt on that, which is nothing new considering the history they've had with sending you mail, my guess is they got you switched to EB2 and quickly approved you since you would be current under EB2. It just didn't make sense that you had been approved on EB3 if you were not current.

Well, congratulations again!

i got mail from local congresswomen saying that
my 2nd FBI namecheck is cleared recently and rightnow its in Exams area...:confused: :confused:
1st FBI NC cleared for 1st 485 in Nov 2005, 2nd FBI NC initiated in Aug 2006
i'll post that in detail in the evening, i just want to share this
dont know is this good or bad news for me???

anyone is similar situation ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like that's good news! NC being cleared is half the battle, and my guess is the "exams area" is for adjudication? Keep us posted!

my FBI namecheck is cleared recently and rightnow its in Exams area...:confused: :confused:

"Exams area" ? Fellow forum vistors, What is that ? Is it some area in USCIS ?

my 2nd FBI namecheck is cleared recently and rightnow its in Exams area...:confused: :confused:
1st FBI NC cleared for 1st 485 in Nov 2005, 2nd FBI NC initiated in Aug 2006

I think this may be good news for you. May be you will get approved next month.

Just called TSC, rep said, I would be getting a RFE on medical after 2 yrs of filing I-485. Though my LUD has not changed (may they would update it sometime today).

Has any one received such RFE and what course action to be taken. I guess it totally depend on what the RFE is for, but want to know other's experience on this.

Thanks,

Was your priority date current for any time in the past ?

Just called TSC, rep said, I would be getting a RFE on medical after 2 yrs of filing I-485. Though my LUD has not changed (may they would update it sometime today).

Has any one received such RFE and what course action to be taken. I guess it totally depend on what the RFE is for, but want to know other's experience on this.

Thanks,

I wonder why they start looking into application , only after 2 years ?!

Thanks,

Mine was very straight forward, they asked for paychecks, W2 forms, employment letter and original translation of my civil ID card in my home country.

If you have not done a skin TB test, they will ask you to do so.

60 days after they received the RFE, I called TSC and an officer told me the application has been processed but the namecheck is still pending.

Mine was very straight forward, they asked for paychecks, W2 forms, employment letter and original translation of my civil ID card in my home country.

If you have not done a skin TB test, they will ask you to do so.

60 days after they received the RFE, I called TSC and an officer told me the application has been processed but the namecheck is still pending.

I'm not sure when i did my medical 2 yrs ago the doctor did Skin TB test, but i guess RFE will tell more. I'm glad someone at least started looking the file...

Do you remember if you had to visit the doctor twice, with the second time two or three days after the first visit? If that is the case, then you probably had it done. If not, and also if you got an X-ray the day you first saw the doctor, then the doctor most certainly didn't do a skin test for you.

If the REF is about medical, in most of the cases it's about a skin test. At least as far as the forums here go.

I'm not sure when i did my medical 2 yrs ago the doctor did Skin TB test, but i guess RFE will tell more. I'm glad someone at least started looking the file...

Do you remember if you had to visit the doctor twice, with the second time two or three days after the first visit? If that is the case, then you probably had it done. If not, and also if you got an X-ray the day you first saw the doctor, then the doctor most certainly didn't do a skin test for you.

If the REF is about medical, in most of the cases it's about a skin test. At least as far as the forums here go.

Thanks for throwing some light.
As far as I remember, I visited second time to collect reports to be attached to I-485 application, so I guess the skin test is missing...
I would wonder why they take so long to figure out that some thing is missing.

Sounds like that was the case... if a test done, the doctor is supposed to check your skin reaction at your second visit two or three days later (then proceed to an X-ray, if the result is positive). If you went there just to pick up the report, then the REF is probably about a skin test missing.

Will your PD become current next month? Or Did it in June or recently? You said it was 2 years ago, and that was when CIS had not yet implemented the "pre-adjudication" thing. So perhaps they left your case alone quite a while and may have finally come back to it now once it's approval-ready PD-wise and found the test result missing. Just my guess.

Thanks for throwing some light.
As far as I remember, I visited second time to collect reports to be attached to I-485 application, so I guess the skin test is missing...
I would wonder why they take so long to figure out that some thing is missing.

Sounds like that was the case... if a test done, the doctor is supposed to check your skin reaction at your second visit two or three days later (then proceed to an X-ray, if the result is positive). If you went there just to pick up the report, then the REF is probably about a skin test missing.

Will your PD become current next month? Or Did it in June or recently? You said it was 2 years ago, and that was when CIS had not yet implemented the "pre-adjudication" thing. So perhaps they left your case alone quite a while and may have finally come back to it now once it's approval-ready PD-wise and found the test result missing. Just my guess.

My priority date is August 2004 and filed I-485 in April 2005 in EB2 category.
the priority will not become current next month.
But one of my friend who filed I485 in Oct 2005 (EB2) had priority date of Sept-Oct 2004, got approved couple of weeks ago. I wonder how?! May be he is single and no depended made him jump ahead in line? This is very unpredictable.

My priority date is August 2004 and filed I-485 in April 2005 in EB2 category.
the priority will not become current next month.
But one of my friend who filed I485 in Oct 2005 (EB2) had priority date of Sept-Oct 2004, got approved couple of weeks ago. I wonder how?! May be he is single and no depended made him jump ahead in line? This is very unpredictable.

its depends on which country they are from

Last in First Out

That is what i observed with 3 of my Indian friends.

case1
------
Started PERM middle of 2006. Applied I-485 in Jan 2007. Got GC in Aug 2007.
( cross chargeability through ROW ).

case 2
-------
Came to USA in 2000. Never cared for GC. Atlast started PERM in 2005.
Applied I-485 in mid 2005. Got GC Aug 2007.

case 3
------
Started process in 2002. Still waiting for GC ( stuck in namecheck ).