TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Hi EB2_GC_Seeker,

The only reason I could think of is that may be they approved your GC and they denied your EAD renewal. Just hoping for the best.

From the forums , many from Bangladesh reported faster approvals ( 2 - 3 months )

Yes i did special registration.(Bangladesh). Most of the times they don't answer anything about security check pending or not. But once my wife called and they have mentioned that it is still pending. I think only TSC representative can see that. National customer support has no clue about it. My friend who got GC in 3 months got Mohammad as firstname. Theoretically it should get into name check but it didn't. My name is not very common.

GCcracker

I guess you belong to the unlucky lot.

Approved :Card production ordered.

All, just wanted to share that we received the majic emails today :D , Card production ordered, after 1785 days since the processing started.

I want to wish you all good luck, and this board has been a a lot of help.
Thanks to all your responses and hang in there, hopefully you wait will be short.

me too.
Got letter 3rd week of June as "in process". It is still pending.

OK, you case is the oldest so far. Looking at your case, I guess what happened to IMCDUDE case was just a stroke of luck.

Forget it man... this hope also died for us.

Congratulations!
All, just wanted to share that we received the majic emails today :D , Card production ordered, after 1785 days since the processing started.

I want to wish you all good luck, and this board has been a a lot of help.
Thanks to all your responses and hang in there, hopefully you wait will be short.

My letter to FL dated on May 16 and got letter from FBI dated on July 19. "In process".

Anyone who got the "in process" response has been cleared on NC?

Just wanted to check how many of you get the FBI Letter "In Process" after writing to Mrs Bush? What is your letter dated.

I know IMCDUDE got his name check cleared after 2 months of getting the letter. I am just trying to make connection if getting Letter is a positive sign of getting Name Check cleared or is it just another "Pain in the ASS" reply from Govt Agency ?

Please do post your statistics that may help come up with some pattern.

My Letter to Bush was on 5th June. My FBI "In Process" Letter dated 13th August.

Thanks

card ordered email

I remember many people seeing those consecutive LUDs before their approvals. Hopefully a good news for you by tomorrow........? :D

What you anticipated has become true today. I have received the following 2 emails for my self and my wife. Please see details in my signature.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Cngrats ! Weren't you stuck on namecheck ? Wrote to FL ?

What you anticipated has become true today. I have received the following 2 emails for my self and my wife. Please see details in my signature.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On August 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EAD related question

Guys,

=====================
EB2 INDIA PD-Jan 2004
485-RD-JUN 2007
FP CODE3 -JUL 2007
131-AD-AUG 2007
EAD-AD-AUG 2007
NAME CHECK-PENDING(ACCORDING TO INFOPASS ON 23-JUL-07)
------
Spouse EAD/131-AD-AUG 2007
SPOUSE FP - NOT RECIEVED
SPOUSE NAME CHECK-CLEARED(ACCORDING TO INFOPASS ON 23-JUL-07)
=====================

I AM STILL IN H1B STATUS EVEN THOUGH I GOT MY EAD.
IF MY WIFE STARTS USING HER EAD, WILL I LOOSE MY H1B STATUS?
MEANS WILL I BE AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTED TO EAD STATUS FROM H1B??

CAN SOMEBODY REPLY IF ANY ONE CAME ACROSS SIMILAR SITUATION OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS ISSUE

I APOLOGIZE POSTING THIS QUESTION HERE, BUT I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND IT BETTER THAN OTHER THREAD MEMBERS.

APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP.

Congrats KarimNagar. Enjoy your freedom

Congrats

You will remain in H1b.
Your wife will loose status from H1/H4.

If possible please use non capitalized letters which makes it easier to read.

Guys,

=====================
EB2 INDIA PD-Jan 2004
485-RD-JUN 2007
FP CODE3 -JUL 2007
131-AD-AUG 2007
EAD-AD-AUG 2007
NAME CHECK-PENDING(ACCORDING TO INFOPASS ON 23-JUL-07)
------
Spouse EAD/131-AD-AUG 2007
SPOUSE FP - NOT RECIEVED
SPOUSE NAME CHECK-CLEARED(ACCORDING TO INFOPASS ON 23-JUL-07)
=====================

I AM STILL IN H1B STATUS EVEN THOUGH I GOT MY EAD.
IF MY WIFE STARTS USING HER EAD, WILL I LOOSE MY H1B STATUS?
MEANS WILL I BE AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTED TO EAD STATUS FROM H1B??

CAN SOMEBODY REPLY IF ANY ONE CAME ACROSS SIMILAR SITUATION OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS ISSUE

I APOLOGIZE POSTING THIS QUESTION HERE, BUT I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND IT BETTER THAN OTHER THREAD MEMBERS.

APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP.

Congratulations

Guntur,
Thanks, I am using my real name here. From job point of view, I am not very inclined to change now.

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

However, I don't understand how your card could be order if your PD is 8/2004, when the cut-off date is in 2002? Does this mean we can expect cut-off dates to advance for next month? My PD is very close to yours, 10/2004.

Congrats again!

will respond later

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

However, I don't understand how your card could be order if your PD is 8/2004, when the cut-off date is in 2002? Does this mean we can expect cut-off dates to advance for next month? My PD is very close to yours, 10/2004.

Congrats again!

This is not a simple question. I am busy now and tomorrow morning too. I will give details and compare with you case.

Notice returned as undeliverable.

Folks i got this status change on my I-485 application today. I am not sure what they are talking about. I received my Finger Print notice at the address i live now 2 weeks back. But now these guys are saying that they couldn't deliver it.

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On August 28, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

What should i do now? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I am especially happy to see that my expectation turned out to be true! Enjoy your freedom from now on and stop by often, if possible, to say hi to all of us.