TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

FBI Letter "In Process"

Just wanted to check how many of you get the FBI Letter "In Process" after writing to Mrs Bush? What is your letter dated.

I know IMCDUDE got his name check cleared after 2 months of getting the letter. I am just trying to make connection if getting Letter is a positive sign of getting Name Check cleared or is it just another "Pain in the ASS" reply from Govt Agency ?

Please do post your statistics that may help come up with some pattern.

My Letter to Bush was on 5th June. My FBI "In Process" Letter dated 13th August.

Thanks

Mine posted to FL in April, got 'In Process' mail date July 20, 07
i think its just a regular letter acknowledging that they got letter from FL which we sent to her

.....:confused: :confused:

Just wanted to check how many of you get the FBI Letter "In Process" after writing to Mrs Bush? What is your letter dated.

I know IMCDUDE got his name check cleared after 2 months of getting the letter. I am just trying to make connection if getting Letter is a positive sign of getting Name Check cleared or is it just another "Pain in the ASS" reply from Govt Agency ?

My Letter to Bush was on 5th June. My FBI "In Process" Letter dated 13th August.

Thanks

EAD renewal approved

I applied for my renewal EAD on July 26th (TSC) and gor the card on August 25th. Still waiting for the AP renewal approval.

Mine posted to FL in April, got 'In Process' mail date July 20, 07
i think its just a regular letter acknowledging that they got letter from FL which we sent to her

.....:confused: :confused:

Were you able to find out what are the LUD's for you ion 08/02 and 08/03 ? are

FBI letter

Thanks

I too got a letter from FBI saying my name check is "In Process" in july. Thisn is inresponse to FL letter that i wrote in may 25th.

May be we have to wait for 2 months then can decide that FBI are completing our NC pending clearance

Last edited by a moderator:
I too got a letter from FBI saying my name check is "In Process" in july. Thisn is inresponse to FL letter that i wrote in may 25th.

Count me in. I too had gotten the "in process" letter from FBI on July 2nd in response to the letter I sent to FL on May 7th. No movement after that. Had called TSC a week ago and they said pending Name check.

I don't get it. After August 17th, the VB is supposed to revert to U for all categories. Then why are people with labor filing dates well into 2007 still getting their I-485s approved? It's like USCIS is now stopped following DOS visa bulletins as well. It's amazing how unfair this situation is. For the past 8 weeks, 100s of people who applied in 2007 have had their processes completed, while those of us from 2006 still languish in the background. I'm happy for those who are getting approved, but the unfairness of this whole process is really beginning to get to me, someone who can't even my I-140 approved after 10 months! :mad:

It seems you started the green card process only in July 2006. There are many in this forum, who started the green card process in 2001 and 2002 and their I-485 is still pending. All these people were stuck in labor application, that took 3-4 years for approval. You should consider yourself lucky that you got your labor approval through PERM and were able to leapfrog thousands of people who are waiting since 2001/2002.

Received LUD on I-140 well after its approval

My 140 was approved in July 2007....But on 08/12 i got a LUD on my i-140...Does anyone know if this means anything for the I-485 adjudication?

Thanks in advance for the response

My 140 was approved in July 2007....But on 08/12 i got a LUD on my i-140...Does anyone know if this means anything for the I-485 adjudication?

Thanks in advance for the response

LUD on approved petition does not mean anything it is just a system update that happens to lot of people .

It seems you started the green card process only in July 2006. There are many in this forum, who started the green card process in 2001 and 2002 and their I-485 is still pending. All these people were stuck in labor application, that took 3-4 years for approval. You should consider yourself lucky that you got your labor approval through PERM and were able to leapfrog thousands of people who are waiting since 2001/2002.

I didn't write my message to compare sob stories, but rather to comment on the unfairness of the situation for all. But since we're comparing with people from 2001/2002, I've been in this country since 1996 and am on a second application because the first one fell through, and through that and going through NSEERs, I've had my share of setbacks and humiliation. Therefore, I would like there to be a little fairness in this system. Should people who have priority dates from 2001/2002 get first preference for processing when they apply for their greencards? Of course, as long as they have a current priority date (for the record, I don't think the priority date system or retrogression is unfair, but that's my opinion). And should people who sent in their applications in 2006 get processed before 2007 people? Yes. But obviously this is not happening and nothing is being done about it. So I wrote a message to vent. Sorry if that bothered you, but I don't consider myself a lucky for having gone through the PERM process because the reality right now is that I could still be stuck for years just like everyone else.

FBI Letter

I didn't write my message to compare sob stories, but rather to comment on the unfairness of the situation for all. But since we're comparing with people from 2001/2002, I've been in this country since 1996 and am on a second application because the first one fell through, and through that and going through NSEERs, I've had my share of setbacks and humiliation. Therefore, I would like there to be a little fairness in this system. Should people who have priority dates from 2001/2002 get first preference for processing when they apply for their greencards? Of course, as long as they have a current priority date (for the record, I don't think the priority date system or retrogression is unfair, but that's my opinion). And should people who sent in their applications in 2006 get processed before 2007 people? Yes. But obviously this is not happening and nothing is being done about it. So I wrote a message to vent. Sorry if that bothered you, but I don't consider myself a lucky for having gone through the PERM process because the reality right now is that I could still be stuck for years just like everyone else.

Hi Herenthere,

I know how you feel. I share your frustrations. We are all stuggling in this process in different ways. As an exmaple I have been living lawfully in the US since 1988. This month is my 20th year anniversary.

My first attempt at the Green Card fell through in 2000. My second attempt fell through in the BEC maze in 2003. I had some consolation in the 3rd attempt when I successfully completed PERM in 2005. All along, I have been a NSEERS applicant and I have suffered quite a bit in that process.
I know how you feel.

I wish you all the best in this process.

I agree with TSCEB2Current and Herenthere. You guys are scaring me about this NSEERS crap. My I485 is pending for more than 9 months. My 2 close friends got their GC done who applied I485 in Feb 07 and Apr 07 respectively and whose LC approval date is later than me. According to INS guideline they suppose to follow I485 receipt date for application processing. But PD is playing an important role. Ofcourse they should take care of very old PDs as well should follow the guide lines. I asked USCIS officer that what happend to my case? Answer was your case is not within processing time of 485 which is correct. They are processing till Oct 27 06 now. Then I asked how come my friends from Apr 07 case got approved? Answer was "That shouldn't happen but as per customer support your I485 date is not current yet."

GCcracker
Hi Herenthere,

I know how you feel. I share your frustrations. We are all stuggling in this process in different ways. As an exmaple I have been living lawfully in the US since 1988. This month is my 20th year anniversary.

My first attempt at the Green Card fell through in 2000. My second attempt fell through in the BEC maze in 2003. I had some consolation in the 3rd attempt when I successfully completed PERM in 2005. All along, I have been a NSEERS applicant and I have suffered quite a bit in that process.
I know how you feel.

I wish you all the best in this process.

I agree with TSCEB2Current and Herenthere. You guys are scaring me about this NSEERS crap. My I485 is pending for more than 9 months. My 2 close friends got their GC done who applied I485 in Feb 07 and Apr 07 respectively and whose LC approval date is later than me. According to INS guideline they suppose to follow I485 receipt date for application processing. But PD is playing an important role. Ofcourse they should take care of very old PDs as well should follow the guide lines. I asked USCIS officer that what happend to my case? Answer was your case is not within processing time of 485 which is correct. They are processing till Oct 27 06 now. Then I asked how come my friends from Apr 07 case got approved? Answer was "That shouldn't happen but as per customer support your I485 date is not current yet."

GCcracker

Are you an NSEERs registrant? Did you ask if there were any security checks pending on your application?

nseers

Yes i did special registration.(Bangladesh). Most of the times they don't answer anything about security check pending or not. But once my wife called and they have mentioned that it is still pending. I think only TSC representative can see that. National customer support has no clue about it. My friend who got GC in 3 months got Mohammad as firstname. Theoretically it should get into name check but it didn't. My name is not very common.

GCcracker

Yes i did special registration.(Bangladesh). Most of the times they don't answer anything about security check pending or not. But once my wife called and they have mentioned that it is still pending. I think only TSC representative can see that. National customer support has no clue about it. My friend who got GC in 3 months got Mohammad as firstname. Theoretically it should get into name check but it didn't. My name is not very common.

GCcracker

Now, I went for special registration twice. The 1st time their systme was down but they gave me a number on the I-94. The 2nd time in the same office they couldn't find the records of the 1st visit and I had to show the I-94 as proof that I was there and that their documentation was not so good. If I recall correctly they did away with it. I have never left the US since arriving here 10 years ago. So are they going to ask me to show special registration stuff?