TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

EB3 Labor PD : 06/08/01 (India)VSC
140 AD: 3/24/2004
485 RD: 4/6/2004
FP1 : 2/26/2005
485 VSC to TSC xfer: 03/02/07
485 LUD: 5/19/2007

Went for infopass and they said it is pending biometrics....
Called TSC and 3rd time the lady said that FP cleared and FBI security/name check is pending. The case is in pre-adjudication status and pending approval.
Does anyone have recommendations on what can be done with FBI name check and why the information is inconsistent across Infopass & TSC?

I noticed a lUd on my I-140 also on 7/28/2007. The previous lud was on Sept 2nd 2006. USCIS probably has some kind of batch job or something that does some crazy stuff.

Even I got LUDs for my I140 and the last AP on 7/28/07. Renewal EAD/APs just filed on the same date. Are these LUDs a good sign or just a glitch in USCIS software. Most of us got LUDs on 7/28.

--ybnyk

Even I got LUDs for my I140 and the last AP on 7/28/07. Renewal EAD/APs just filed on the same date. Are these LUDs a good sign or just a glitch in USCIS software. Most of us got LUDs on 7/28.

--ybnyk

same thing to everyone but no one really knows what's going on to our cases
if you verify, its happening only to original TSC cases which are filed in 485 in 2006

EB3 Labor PD : 06/08/01 (India)VSC
140 AD: 3/24/2004
485 RD: 4/6/2004
FP1 : 2/26/2005
485 VSC to TSC xfer: 03/02/07
485 LUD: 5/19/2007

Went for infopass and they said it is pending biometrics....
Called TSC and 3rd time the lady said that FP cleared and FBI security/name check is pending. The case is in pre-adjudication status and pending approval.
Does anyone have recommendations on what can be done with FBI name check and why the information is inconsistent across Infopass & TSC?

I have opposite experince , i was told three times ( april-may) by reps on phone that my name check is clear and my case is in the process of adj.
I took an info app and found out that name check is still pending .Called TSC last week they are saying someone is reveiewing my case right now .not sure about all this black and white stuff info.

LC applied -06/06
APPROVED -06/06 ( 8 days)
I-140 applied 08/06
Approval 10/06 (56 days , 10 days after upgrade to PP)
I-485 applied 11/06
Biometrics taken 12/06 (15 days after applying)
Approval ........????

Definitely, something is moving. Just received LUD on all of pending I-485 (family and myself). Already did FP, have not called, have not sent letters, have not called POJ, no idea on where I stand on name check...

LC PD June 23, 2003 AP August 30, 2006
I-140/I485 RD March 19,2007
EAD AP June 06, 2007
AP AP May 4, 2007
I-140 AP March 2007
I-485 LUD 7/30/2007

Definitely, something is moving. Just received LUD on all of pending I-485 (family and myself). Already did FP, have not called, have not sent letters, have not called POJ, no idea on where I stand on name check...

LC PD June 23, 2003 AP August 30, 2006
I-140/I485 RD March 19,2007
EAD AP June 06, 2007
AP AP May 4, 2007
I-140 AP March 2007
I-485 LUD 7/30/2007

Did you get a LUD on your approved I-140 recently?

485 approval

I called TSC POJ several times, once they told me that the 485 was approved in June but the FPs that I had given in May were not on file and that I had to take an infopass appointment at the local service center and take care of that. So I take an infopass appoiment and get that done, week after that I call POJ again, they say yeah we see it, we'll send you a NOA or the approval notice in 4-6 weeks. Now I ask the IO if I should expect the card in 4-6 weeks and he goes the visa number was not allocated and have to wait till the visa numbers become current... I am confused about how the process works... Do they approve the 485 first and then assign a visa number to it or is it the other way around? Anybody any ideas??

My case status
PD: 2/2003
485 RD: 12/2003
485 AD: 6/2007 (per the IOs at TSC and local Service Center)
Approval notice/ GC: ???

Could it be that the IO meant "pre-adjudicated?" It is not the same as "approved" because basically your case was reviewed and deemed "approvable," but they were waiting for security check clearance. If it was indeed approved in June, theoretically they should have assigned a visa number to your case back then. So with your new FP you should be getting the approval notice already. But in the middle of the July visa fiasco and the massive number of approvals in late June, there were many weird things that could happen.

You may want to take another infopass and ask specifically:
1. Is your case approved already?
2. If not, is your name check cleared?

I called TSC POJ several times, once they told me that the 485 was approved in June but the FPs that I had given in May were not on file and that I had to take an infopass appointment at the local service center and take care of that. So I take an infopass appoiment and get that done, week after that I call POJ again, they say yeah we see it, we'll send you a NOA or the approval notice in 4-6 weeks. Now I ask the IO if I should expect the card in 4-6 weeks and he goes the visa number was not allocated and have to wait till the visa numbers become current... I am confused about how the process works... Do they approve the 485 first and then assign a visa number to it or is it the other way around? Anybody any ideas??

My case status
PD: 2/2003
485 RD: 12/2003
485 AD: 6/2007 (per the IOs at TSC and local Service Center)
Approval notice/ GC: ???

Hi geofu54, since your 485 approved a while back, could you tell me did you get another status change after the "approve notice send", did you get a status change such as "card production ordered" before you received your card?

I just got an "approve notice send" and one LUD, should I expect another one before I receive my cards? thanks

Just noticed LUD (7/28) on my I-140 which was approved 140 years ago. No message change. My I-485 is already approved. Possibly the spouse's case related, either I-485 or AP she submitted a week ago or so? No, could well be a simple glitch... it's USCIS.

Same thing here.....although name check pending was so so so confirmed!

I noticed a lUd on my I-140 also on 7/28/2007. The previous lud was on Sept 2nd 2006. USCIS probably has some kind of batch job or something that does some crazy stuff.

I also just check my portfolio.
LUD on the approved I-140...that was approved more than a year ago....
so dissapointed that us**s is full of knu***le head!

Green Card Approved!

I never thought this day would come but I just got an email saying my I-485 is approved and Card production ordered!

I'm still in disbelief!

Hi GYC,

In my case the email sequence was (1) Approval Notice Sent (LUD) and (2) Card Mailed (LUD). That's all I got. I didn't get the "Card Production Ordered" email. Looks like it really depends on cases. I see some people having the same sequence as mine, and others having the "card-production"-"approval notice"-"card mailed" sequence.

I'd guess you will receive an email saying card mailed next. Given CIS is currently even more disorganized than usual, it may take a little longer than usual.

Hi geofu54, since your 485 approved a while back, could you tell me did you get another status change after the "approve notice send", did you get a status change such as "card production ordered" before you received your card?

I just got an "approve notice send" and one LUD, should I expect another one before I receive my cards? thanks

Wooohoo, Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! This is especially encouraging for June/July/August '06 filers here. Enjoy your new life!

I never thought this day would come but I just got an email saying my I-485 is approved and Card production ordered!

I'm still in disbelief!

Didn't write to FL ?

Thanks!
Yes I wrote to FL in March. I got the usual 'in process' response.
THen last month, in response to a letter to senator, I got a mail saying my security check had been completed.

There was no LUD on I485 till the approval.

My wife's case is not approved yet.