TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Wow, Exactly 5 years, not a day less not a day more

I never thought this day would come but I just got an email saying my I-485 is approved and Card production ordered!

I'm still in disbelief!

good to see you out of here DUDE.
Best of luck with rest of your life.

Hi All,

My I-140 was approved long time ago last year. Today i have seen LUD on my I-140. But, No LUD on my I-485. Is this a good sign?? Please let me know.

That probably means nothing. My company changed address and after they notified the USCIS about it, my I-140 got an LUD. Nobody else inthe company got updated.

I applied for second EAD/AP a few weeks ago, my 140 and last year 131 was updated last week.

I don't know the reason, but I don't think it is something crucial.

Congrats Imcdude

Two LUDS in two days. Something's really cooking

No additional LUDs on previously approved I-140, EAD nor AP

How did you find out that your Name Check Cleared on June 14th, 2007?

I tried calling the operator, but they mentioned that they have stopped providing information about namecheck.

Infopass is your best bet - make sure you ask specifically about FBI Name Check. Occasionally you may also know the status by calling TSC directly using POJ method. Writing to congressmen is another option but it takes months. Calling national customer service is useless.

How did you find out that your Name Check Cleared on June 14th, 2007?

I tried calling the operator, but they mentioned that they have stopped providing information about namecheck.

While waiting for GC ..

Statistically, how many employees stick with their GC sponsoring company for atleast 1 year after receiving GC ?
Most of the ones i know 'flew away' to better opportunity after receiving GC ( stayed for 6 months ).
There are a bunch of employers that are not that much enthusiastic/happy about employee getting GC , because it becomes tought to retain them.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd EAD (renewal) got approved

My 2nd EAD card got approved on July 15th (applied on May 11th.) and I got the card on July 19th.

best wishes to all gc pursuers, expecially the earlier priority guys.

PD: Jan. 2003 (EB2)
I140 approved date: April 2006
I485 RD: June 2006
FP date: July 17th, 2006 and Jan. 2007 (no LUD after July 22nd, 2006)

No change after i received my new FP. I am going to the Local processing center this Friday and also i took an infopass appointment for this Friday. I will keep you updated.

Did you see any LUD after you received your new FP notice?
I think I am in same boat as you. EB3 may2003 is my PD. Case transferred to tsc 03/07. Last LUD on 07/04/2007. But I did not receive FP notice yet.
My lawer adviced me to take infopass. This friday I took.

vllrp
-----------------------
LC PD: 05/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
1st FP ND 02/18/2005 / 1st FP Done 04/09/2005
case xfered to tsc March 2007
I485 ??? recent LUD on I485 07/03/07

Card Mailed and EAD?

3 days after approval, today I received the "Card Mailed" email for both me and my wife's 485,
At the same time, I also received email about my wife's EAD, it said

"We mailed you a decision.

On July 31, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.
"

It appears that it not an approve decision, just wondering what could it be? I think whatever it is, I can just ignore it, anyone think differenly? thanks.

since ur GC is approved...it is likely that your EAD got denied and the "decision" was mailed to you.

3 days after approval, today I received the "Card Mailed" email for both me and my wife's 485,
At the same time, I also received email about my wife's EAD, it said

"We mailed you a decision.

On July 31, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.
"

It appears that it not an approve decision, just wondering what could it be? I think whatever it is, I can just ignore it, anyone think differenly? thanks.

Infopass

I have been inquiring about my case thru different channels. First I called TSC 60 days after my RFE, an officer told me that the case has been processed but is pending due to clearances which have not been received and it can take indefinitely long for them to be received. After probably a month, I asked my district congresswoman to inquire about my case. I think her assistant never did that cause she never replied my calls and whenever I could catch her, she said she was busy and promised to call me back! I called the national customer service center myself after a few month, a lady asked me 50 questions and then submitted an official inquiry and gave me a reference number. I never received anything from them. About a month and half ago, I sent a letter to my state senator, and a month after they received it, I called, they said it has been entered in their system and I should get a letter in a few days which of course, I received nothing. Two weeks ago, just in order to check on the status of the congresswoman inquiry, I called them. Her assistant was so sorry that they never got back to me in 4 month (!) and sent an email to the TSC, I called back a week after and again she said she is busy and never called back.

I made the official inquiry when the processing date was Sept. Now that it has retarded two month, does it make sense if I make an infopass appointment to see how my case is going? Technically, since I got an RFE, I should be able to inquire every sixty days regardless of the posted processing date, shouldn't I?

I have been inquiring about my case thru different channels. First I called TSC 60 days after my RFE, an officer told me that the case has been processed but is pending due to clearances which have not been received and it can take indefinitely long for them to be received. After probably a month, I asked my district congresswoman to inquire about my case. I think her assistant never did that cause she never replied my calls and whenever I could catch her, she said she was busy and promised to call me back! I called the national customer service center myself after a few month, a lady asked me 50 questions and then submitted an official inquiry and gave me a reference number. I never received anything from them. About a month and half ago, I sent a letter to my state senator, and a month after they received it, I called, they said it has been entered in their system and I should get a letter in a few days which of course, I received nothing. Two weeks ago, just in order to check on the status of the congresswoman inquiry, I called them. Her assistant was so sorry that they never got back to me in 4 month (!) and sent an email to the TSC, I called back a week after and again she said she is busy and never called back.

I made the official inquiry when the processing date was Sept. Now that it has retarded two month, does it make sense if I make an infopass appointment to see how my case is going? Technically, since I got an RFE, I should be able to inquire every sixty days regardless of the posted processing date, shouldn't I?

You know, I could not hold myself and called the senator's office right now. I was told that they sent me a letter a month ago ! which I never received again and I checked the address with them, it was correct.

Basically that letter said that I have to wait for a year after the filing date so that they can inquire about the case. Therefore, I think I have to wait for a month and half, then call them back.

You know, I could not hold myself and called the senator's office right now. I was told that they sent me a letter a month ago ! which I never received again and I checked the address with them, it was correct.

Basically that letter said that I have to wait for a year after the filing date so that they can inquire about the case. Therefore, I think I have to wait for a month and half, then call them back.

1. Try ask your boss send a letter, that worked for me.
2. Try write the other senator.
3. Some people mentioned Prisident Bush, Vice Prisident Chenny, First Lasy worked for them, why do you try on them.

To the best of my knowledge...

...it most certainly doesn't matter. People seem to go to their infopass appointment regardless of their SR or the processing date.

SR is basically by calling National Service Center (and customer reps are generally useless other than this), I have no idea if people are calling TSC for this purpose.

Thankyou. Also should I put the service request first by calling TSC and then take an info pass after 45 days. Also has any body put the service request by calling TSC???? If so did it help??

Man that is awful

Is that all they have to say after the long procrastination?? And of course there is NO rule you have to wait for a year. Your senator is only better than the one who says you have to wait at least for two years (which I read somewhere in the forums and I was furious about).

Anyway, if you think of making an infopass app, why not. It may not work well, but you never know until you try. Also, I agree with GYC. People are writing to those people regarding NC, but you can write regarding CIS processing (i.e., your case has been held for inexplicable reasons).

FBI Letter and pending AP

Hi everyone,

What do you think of the following?

(1) My name has been stuck with the FBI since February 2006. Here is the latest result:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1727995&postcount=5354

(2) My 2nd EAD was approved in early May 2007.

(3) However, my 2nd Advance Parole has been pending for 5.5 months. I recently initiated a service request for the AP. Shortly after, I found LUD changes on my i-140, my approved 2006 AP, and my pending 2007 AP. The LUDs stopped 10 days ago and the AP continues to be in pending status.

Any meaning to this scenario?? :confused:

I would appreciate any feedback.

i also got the same response from FBI last week
i sent mail to FL in April 2007 and it went to FBI may be
i got my approved 140/ap in 2006 got lud chaged on 7/28

today i spoke to TSC IO, she told me my namecheck is clear, i asked her twice about it and she told me that my namecheck is clear
and also one more thing, she told me whoever had namecheck initiated twice, if anyone of their namecheck is clear, they'll process to the adjudicating officer

rightnow they dont have visa numbers available it seems
she told me that in Oct you may get positive news

dont know about her, becoz i spoke to TSC IO many ytimes and everyone said that my namecheck is pending

Hi everyone,

What do you think of the following?

(1) My name has been stuck with the FBI since February 2006. Here is the latest result:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1727995&postcount=5354

(2) My 2nd EAD was approved in early May 2007.

(3) However, my 2nd Advance Parole has been pending for 5.5 months. I recently initiated a service request for the AP. Shortly after, I found LUD changes on my i-140, my approved 2006 AP, and my pending 2007 AP. The LUDs stopped 10 days ago and the AP continues to be in pending status.

Any meaning to this scenario?? :confused:

I would appreciate any feedback.