TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

i saw lud changed for my approved in nay 2006 140 and last year ap
dont know why
i already got 2nd ap approvals last week
lud changed for 1st ap for both of us

anyone has similar lud change?

I din't do Skin test, only X-ray, but my case approved without RFE or NOID, relax.

Yup, you are right, the issues you listed are certainly more serious and most of them need legislative action. This one, in contrast, can be addressed by simply writing to Ombudsman. No hassle... we can do that while worrying about those serious issues at the same time.

As long as they designate some physicians to conduct the medicals and require us to go see nobody but them (no choice about it), it's their responsibility to have a clear guideline about TB test AND make sure that all the surgeons follow that. It's not applicants' fault, and yet they issue a REF/NOID and people end up paying extra $ to reply to it. At least they should issue REF before NOID (not to give attorneys any reason to charge extra... there are a bunch of greedy guys out there, you know?).

Well, tell ya what, my case too. In my case, I showed the record to the doc and he documented the reason why the skin test was skipped. Reading the forums, though, there are cases where doctors insisted applicants didn't need a skin test and simply checked "not done," which results in a REF (and now a NOID).

I do think REF or NOID, things should be okay as long as you submit a test result. It's not a big deal in that sense. I just think this is something that can be relatively easily fixed and can remove one factor that adds cost and delays the processing.

I din't do Skin test, only X-ray, but my case approved without RFE or NOID, relax.

That's comforting. I don't think the doctor wrote anything besides checking the "not done" box on my case. In a way, an RFE or NOID on my case will be a good thing (assuming my company's lawyers actually notify me in time about it!) because that means they are processing my case - it's sad when you have to hope for a generally negative thing like an RFE/NOID to get notice that someone's looking at your file! Just shows how backward and bizarre the whole system is :)

dont know why

I did my FP for second EAD last week, and have LUD on all (old and New applications - 140, AP, EAD) but 485...so it is not strange!!!

I485 may 2003 PD.. Looking for advice.

Hi,
Here is my information.
-----------------------
LC PD: 05/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
1st FP ND 02/18/2005 / 1st FP Done 04/09/2005
case xfered to tsc March 2007
I485 ??? recent LUD on I485 07/03/07
-----------------------

Same priority dates getting approvals last two weeks.

I called Texas service center on this. Rep. gave some info.
She says, 1st FP expired..2nd FP is due. she did not give any more info.

I did not receive any FP notice. She has no idea when I will get.
Anybody here is in the same boat? What are my options here?

Somebody said I need to take infopass .. that will initiate FP. Is that true?

Thanks in advance.

That is the sad part. And it goes on to show how pathetic this immigration process has become. Or has it always been like this?

That's comforting. I don't think the doctor wrote anything besides checking the "not done" box on my case. In a way, an RFE or NOID on my case will be a good thing (assuming my company's lawyers actually notify me in time about it!) because that means they are processing my case - it's sad when you have to hope for a generally negative thing like an RFE/NOID to get notice that someone's looking at your file! Just shows how backward and bizarre the whole system is :)

I have an LUD on I-140 too

I had an LUD on my I-140 and the first EAD (F1- OPT EAD) too.
It could be some king of mass update.

dont know why

Thank you schehrazi.
Folks i need your input on this. My Case is EB3 (PD 06/2003). I-485 transferred from VSC to TSC 03/2007. LU changed on 07/03/2007 & 07/04/2007. I called TSC using POJ method. The Customer rep said that my Fingerprint have expired. I received this weird Fingerprint notice on 07/28/2007 (which looks like a xeroz copy) from TSC mailed on 07/25/2007. In the fingerprint notice i have been asked to goto Application Support Center in Boston on 05/15/2007. You read it correctly it is May 15th 2007. I am not sure how to go back in time to make this appointment. Do they (TSC) have invented a time machine? I am really annoyed. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Thank you schehrazi.
Folks i need your input on this. My Case is EB3 (PD 06/2003). I-485 transferred from VSC to TSC 03/2007. LU changed on 07/03/2007 & 07/04/2007. I called TSC using POJ method. The Customer rep said that my Fingerprint have expired. I received this weird Fingerprint notice on 07/28/2007 (which looks like a xeroz copy) from TSC mailed on 07/25/2007. In the fingerprint notice i have been asked to goto Application Support Center in Boston on 05/15/2007. You read it correctly it is May 15th 2007. I am not sure how to go back in time to make this appointment. Do they (TSC) have invented a time machine? I am really annoyed. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

1st, call the customer service and tell them about this and see what they say.

2nd, if the ASC is close to you, go to their office and show the notice to them. In California, the figer print dates are not strict, I mean, many times we go earlier than the date on the notice and the ASC does the finger printing without any problem. Yours is late however! Just talk to them, it should not be that serious but do it ASAP.

do this LUDs mean anything?

Hi I just check the USCIS website and found out me, my husband and my daughter's LUD are all 7/27/07 which before were 5/23/07. Do these LUDs mean anything positive or just as some people claimed just their system update.
thanks for your sharings.:rolleyes:

??? Okay, me too.

Just noticed LUD (7/28) on my I-140 which was approved 140 years ago. No message change. My I-485 is already approved. Possibly the spouse's case related, either I-485 or AP she submitted a week ago or so? No, could well be a simple glitch... it's USCIS.

??
While LUD on I-485 was on Aug.17, 2006 .

LUD on my I-140 also

I noticed a lUd on my I-140 also on 7/28/2007. The previous lud was on Sept 2nd 2006. USCIS probably has some kind of batch job or something that does some crazy stuff.