TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

reply from USCIS.

II got a letter from USICS yesterday for replying my case inquiry made on May 25, 07. They told me my case was still within their processing time. Please note my 485 case was submitted in 05/02/2006. The current published processing time is Sept 15, 2006 for TSC.
This is really strange! Will the processing time retrogress significantly this month because all EB categories will be current next month? :confused:

EAD renewal

Hi,

I had my EAD renewed (it is still pending) and I will go back home for vacation.

I heard AP won't get approved if applicant is out of U.S.. Can anyone tell me if EAD can get approved if applicant is out of U.S.?

Thank you for your help.

I've seen quite a few similar cases in the forums...

... where people got the same reply despite the fact that they were way out of the processing time. And that was when the entire EB3 and EB2 India/China were severely retrogressed.

I can't come up with any other explanation than somebody is just not doing their work at TSC.

II got a letter from USICS yesterday for replying my case inquiry made on May 25, 07. They told me my case was still within their processing time. Please note my 485 case was submitted in 05/02/2006. The current published processing time is Sept 15, 2006 for TSC.
This is really strange! Will the processing time retrogress significantly this month because all EB categories will be current next month? :confused:

GOOD NEWS FOR APPLICANTS FROM INDIA AND CHINA
BUT ITALSO MEANS MORE BACK LOGS IN NAME CHECKS
AND MORE DELAYS IN SERVICE CENTERS

What sucks is that the guys who applied through PERM in 2005 will get the shit card before the guys who is stuck since 2001/2002 now.

THANKS PANT LOAD USCIS

Thanks Pant Load, Uscis

What sucks is that the guys who applied through PERM in 2005 will get the shit card before the guys who is stuck since 2001/2002 now.

THANKS PANT LOAD, USCIS FOR SCREWING LIFE OF SO MANY FAMILIES WHO ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT FOR USA.

The bulletin says the dates will retrogress in Sep 2007 means more money for USCIS on EADs and APs :D

These guys are simply fooling us...

hi,this release of flood gates may have massive impact on processing dates and also on backgrund checks,after perm there are some hundred's of thousand who will be eligible.
does this have impact on people like us who are already in the waiting game for past so many yrs?
yes may be just lets as many file for 485,then retrogress and get money out of the numerours yearly renewals.this is almost like the 2001 ,where in loads applied and later subsequent yrs faced the retrogression,but now it will be worse,coz most get labor thro perm in 15 days to 1 month max.

not human beings

THANKS PANT LOAD, USCIS FOR SCREWING LIFE OF SO MANY FAMILIES WHO ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT FOR USA.

As per my understanding USCIS trying to help out all the illegal migrants. I am not sure whether USCIS has time to think about EB2 or EB based categories.

My case for got transfered from VSC to TSC around 3/27/2007 and then I did second fingerprinting for code 1 on 5/9/2007. But after that no LUD/message changed online and the last message on 3/27/2007 says:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Don't know what is happening or what id going to happen in or after July'07 when my PD becomes "current".

Is there any one in same boat??

TSC or NSC

Congratulations! Please confirm if this was from TSC.

I received email from USCIS today:

Application Type: I-485 Application to registe permanent resident or to adjust status.
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 12, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be maild to you. If we need something from you we will
contact you.
Is it an approvel notice?

EB-3 China
PD: Nov 1999.
140/485/EAD ND: 8/28/2006.
140 AD: 10/2/2006.
EAD AD: 9/16/06.
AP Applied 9/22/06, AD: 10/11/06.
FP: 9/26/06.

fraud human being

As per my understanding USCIS trying to help out all the illegal migrants. I am not sure whether USCIS has time to think about EB2 or EB based categories.

YEA right, from your details it looks like you tried to do a fraudulant filing 1st time. Then did a labour substitution.

And I am sure you will get the GC before me, because I am not a human being, so I am standing in the queue for last 5 years.

And because you are such a good human being, has tried every way to get your GC faster, using all the loop holes of ths system. FRAUD.

From TSC.

rollingstone

Congratulations! Please confirm if this was from TSC.

EB-3 China
PD: Nov 1999.
140/485/EAD ND: 8/28/2006.
140 AD: 10/2/2006.
EAD AD: 9/16/06.
AP Applied 9/22/06, AD: 10/11/06.
FP: 9/26/06.
I-485 AD: 6/12/07.

YEA right, from your details it looks like you tried to do a fraudulant filing 1st time. Then did a labour substitution.

A....

I hear your frustration. The truth is this system works better if you feed it with that kind of files. Actually I think the winners are the ones who use nonEB routes and get GC much faster. For the rest of us, well wait and see and in the meantime cough up money for EAD/AP......

Hi All,

As many others did, I too, received "On May xx, 2007 we mailed ..." e-mail from USCIS. The e-mail said call cust svc. if you do not receive it in 30 days. When I called up cust svc, I received different types of responses.

A set of people at USCIS say:
"It was the green card that was mailed. Now you have to apply for I-90 (replacement of GC) without a Fee. Go to our website, fill out I-90 and send it to the service center"

Other set of people at USCIS say:
"Your case is approved. The "document" mailed was green card" They also took some more info like EAC#, A# from me and then created a inquiry request. Then the lady said that she has created an inquiry so that officer at TSC knows about it. Someone will respond in 45 days. If not call back again.

A third set of people at USCIS say:
We do not know what the document was. Your case is still pending.

I am totally confused about all this. I have decided to wait another week or so. However, I was curious if any one on this forum ever received "The Document". I would appreciate if any one has any more info on this.

thank you,
simba

Was your first FP done 15 months ago? Usually this "document" that they talk about is a second FP notice. If you changed addresses after you applied for your 485 - sometimes they mail the notice to the old address (even though you changed your address with them). In such a case they resend the "document".
:)

If you call the number in your case status it'll tell you that this was based on a previously approved case - I have no idea what that is about!

Just got my approval notice this morning!

However, my last day with my employer is next week. I will start my new job in a week. Will that constitute any problem in the future when I apply for citizenship since I will not stay 6 months after I get my greencard?

I do not think so

However, my last day with my employer is next week. I will start my new job in a week. Will that constitute any problem in the future when I apply for citizenship since I will not stay 6 months after I get my greencard?

If you have already spent atleast 180 days with the sponsored employer.

No man

And I am sure you will get the GC before me, because I am not a human being, so I am standing in the queue for last 5 years.

And because you are such a good human being, has tried every way to get your GC faster, using all the loop holes of ths system. FRAUD.

No man, my first GC is denied due to employers ability to pay. Which I came to know from a letter from the attorney which she has received from USCIS. Based on my academic background, attestations, certifications, experience, so far I never felt that I am lacking any thing.
Despite of that I am incurring expenses like any thing. Probably there are many people like me are present on this forum.