TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Was this approval from TSC? If transferred from where and when?

However, my last day with my employer is next week. I will start my new job in a week. Will that constitute any problem in the future when I apply for citizenship since I will not stay 6 months after I get my greencard?

Um, crap

immigration-law.com:
USCIS has expressed their concern with the fall-outs of the July 2007 visa number changes which will dumpt a huge cases more or less unexpectedly. Reportedly there are 92,000 I-140 backlog cases. The USCIS has been working on the processing times of six months at this time, but they are concerned that the processing times may be affected.

Meaning there was NO coordination whatsoever between DOS and CIS. This stinks.

POJ trick no longer working?

I have tried the POJ trick and actually have got representative from TSC.
But they are not willing to give any info.
They just say "talk to the National Service Center" and initiate an inquiry.
This has happened the last 2 days.
Anyone else had better luck?

what are going to know from them anyway, that your name check is still stuck?
I think the better way is to contact the congressman for any USCIS general info about your case. My local congressman's office is great about this.

Nobody can do any help for FBI namecheck anyway, except 1st lady and our luck. It is a lottery we are playing with our life.

till then, happy suffering.

I talked TSC IO last Thursday by POJ.

what are going to know from them anyway, that your name check is still stuck?
I think the better way is to contact the congressman for any USCIS general info about your case. My local congressman's office is great about this.

Nobody can do any help for FBI namecheck anyway, except 1st lady and our luck. It is a lottery we are playing with our life.

till then, happy suffering.

I'm aware of the ways to get NC 'expedited' and I have written letters to a lot of people including FL, Senators and USCIS director.
I have already received one letter from FBI, in response to FL's inquiry that my NC is in process. this was 2 months ago. Some people here have got thier NC cleared around 2 months after the 'in process' letter. This is what I was trying to find out.

I'm aware of the ways to get NC 'expedited' and I have written letters to a lot of people including FL, Senators and USCIS director.
I have already received one letter from FBI, in response to FL's inquiry that my NC is in process. this was 2 months ago. Some people here have got thier NC cleared around 2 months after the 'in process' letter. This is what I was trying to find out.

This is all luck i tried Local senetor..calling POJ...nothing worked for me.. NO update also if my name check is initiated or not??. As per senetor office if there is no reply means it may be in process they will give a try again after 3 months..
But now i think 3 moths will be too late because FBI will have flood of NC/SC notices because of new applicants..
Not sure what to do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Received e-mail from USCIS. My I485 approved. Website says the same.

Thanks.

U R EB2/B'desh!!! PD 2002

Congrats

By the way U R the first case (off all I have known) from B'desh which took more than 18 months...

Normally all the people from B'desh get GC within 1 year of filing!!!

The POJ is still working (thanks to him) it depends to whom you talk , sometime you will get a rep. and they bluntly say to call the national sometime you will get a rep. who will provide all the info this is my personal experience over the last 3 months of calling . Just keep trying.

Anybody checked the new processing times? I guess I am REALLY stuck in name check. Bad thing it is after hours.

Processing dates have jumped to March 15th 2007.

Great not sure whats going with immi centers dats are just jumping but at least i can take infopass now....

Ladude10
1st LC: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting

2nd LC (Substitution) PD Jan 2000
I-140 RD 09/18/2006 AD 10/04/2006

485 is in TSC
I765 RD 12/8/06 AD 12/29/06
I131 RD 12/8/06 AD 1/08/07
I485 RD 12/8/06 LUD 12/31/06, 01/24/07
FP code 3 and bio done on 12/29/06

U R EB2/B'desh!!! PD 2002

Congrats

By the way U R the first case (off all I have known) from B'desh which took more than 18 months...

Normally all the people from B'desh get GC within 1 year of filing!!!

What about those from India ? They are close to Bangladesh.

Seriously....

... is that true or false??? Please? It's so hard to believe :rubbing my eyes:

Seriously... there is NOTHING going on now that can drive the processing date forwards THAT much (on the other hand, there are a LOT that can move it far backwards).

My head spinning....

Anybody checked the new processing times? I guess I am REALLY stuck in name check. Bad thing it is after hours.

Bizzare...

I am getting close...HOWEVER - the date for i-140 fell back 2 months...what on earth is going on???

I was on an L1B visa...what i-140 am I on...the reason I ask is the processing date for one of the i-140s is now @ Sept 2003!!!!!!!!

As for I-140...

immigration-law.com says this:

06/15/2007: 92,000 I-140 Petitions Backlog

* AILA sources indicate that there are currently 92,000 I-140 petitions pending. Obviously, some increased number of labor certification waiver I-140 petitions are likely to be filed in July 2007 increasing the number of I-140 backlog cases.

That is an outrageous number. Perhaps I-485 moves forward partly because there are not so many cases on the table for approval, due to the cases stuck at the 140 stage?

Still, I'm not believing this new processing date now (not that I've EVER believed it before anyway...).

Bizzare...

I am getting close...HOWEVER - the date for i-140 fell back 2 months...what on earth is going on???

I was on an L1B visa...what i-140 am I on...the reason I ask is the processing date for one of the i-140s is now @ Sept 2003!!!!!!!!

... is that true or false??? Please? It's so hard to believe :rubbing my eyes:

Seriously... there is NOTHING going on now that can drive the processing date forwards THAT much (on the other hand, there are a LOT that can move it far backwards).

My head spinning....

It will take 6 month for EAD and AP. but 485 only needs 3 months. It is hard to believe! Just like a joke!

This week I recieved a letter from USCIS claimed that my 485 case was still within processing time. Please note I submitted my case on May 2, 2006.

I really felt it is a typo. It may be March 15, 2006????