TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Just spoke to a CSR in TSC, seems my security clearence is still pending. she said every thing looks fine but we havent seem to receive an reply back from FBI, back to square one and into the black hole again.... :mad:

hi, Did you get any LUDs after 485 filing ?

zzzz4zzzz said:
Just spoke to uscis people, they told me our case is still outside of processing time ( Aug 1st week), and they'll work on our cases in few weeks, and its in pre-ajudication case., everything is fine , just waiting to get processing date to be current and they'll process

i asked her specifically about my Name Check Clearance , she doent know about that it seems

dont know what's happening for our cases... :confused: :confused: :confused:

likuliku said:
Dear all,

I have made an appointment via Infopass to have further information about my pending I-485. I am wondering what documents should I bring??? Please see my signature below for details of my case.

Hopefully people who've been to their local office for infopass will post a comment, but I would bring all the copies of the submitted forms and the originals I currently have at hand (receipt notice, passport, H1-b related stuff, etc) just in case. If I'd had phone communications with TSC before, I would also create and bring a memo indicating the date and the info they provided to me.

Finding application status

I recently called the USCIS to determine status of my I-485 but received nothing more than what's already on the Web site. How do I find out if I've cleared the name check and what the current status is? I request those with more experience to kindly help me. Thanks!

There is no established method to find if your namecheck has been cleared. You can call customer service or take an infopass. They may or may not give you the correct information.

It's a whole month since the last update of the processing time. Wonder if we'll see anything new early this week?

As for how to know the current status, in addition to making a call and going to an infopass appointment, some people are inquiring through their senators/congresspersons. In that case (if your congressperson responds to your request, that is) you probably can be more confident in what CIS says in reply.

Lud

Got LUD in my both approved I-140. Hopefully it is a good sign. I have approved EB-1 and EB-2(NIW). Used EB-1 for I-485

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a mass LUD change on approved I-140s. We all three (me, navneetsharma and nobody2006) had LUDs on our approved I-140 on 09/05/2006 as well.

How many with no LUD for the past 6 months ?

Even though there may not be much behind the pattern of LUDs, how many here with no LUDs ( or for that matter no LUDs after post FP LUD ) in the last 6 months ( priority date current all these 6 months ) ?

Even though there may not be much behind the pattern of LUDs, how many here with no LUDs ( or for that matter no LUDs after post FP LUD ) in the last 6 months ( priority date current all these 6 months ) ?

I had a LUD on my 485 on Jan 09, 2006 then no more LUD's until Friday Feb 16, 07 and Monday Feb 19, 07.

My 485 RD: 11/17/05 TSC

andy

LUD on approved 140 ?

Guys
I see lot of folks getting an LUD on an approved 140. I got one too.....

Does this mean something. ? I am waiting for my wife's approval for last 8-9 months. Why would they touch my 140 for my wifes processing.?? Any guesses gurus.

Hopefully people who've been to their local office for infopass will post a comment, but I would bring all the copies of the submitted forms and the originals I currently have at hand (receipt notice, passport, H1-b related stuff, etc) just in case. If I'd had phone communications with TSC before, I would also create and bring a memo indicating the date and the info they provided to me.

I went to InfoPass today and was told that the name check of both my wife and me are still pending...:(
I was recommended to make another InfoPass to check my status in 3 months if I haven't received approval for my I-485 by then.